"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

I did not enjoy the way this episode was played out ....

The other techs "bailed" out half way through.

Wendy was just an "arse".

I do not think they should have called it "Labrats". Maybe in the order of "Lucky Day" or something.

:)

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Lucky Day would have been a cool title, but Lab Rats was good as well. It was originally gonna be "While The Cat's Away," but then they changed it.

3. Bev646

Bev646 Civilian

That's wonderful. I hope this means we'll get another lab rats episode next season because I really enjoyed this one. And IIRC, Big Shots also scored well in the ratings, coming in third after American Idol. In fact, I think that first run episodes of CSI have either been in the top five or at least the top ten all season. So IMO they're holding their own pretty well against Grey's Anatomy. Not bad for a show in its seventh season. :)

4. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I agree! A tech episode every season! In fact, they should spin off the techs and give them their own show! They could put it on Saturday mornings against Hannah Montana. It'd kill!

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I like the idea of a "lab tech" episode, just not a clip show. These guys' could definitely pull it off, judging from this episode.

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I would agree....the techs could definitely pull off at least ONE eppy a season...and like you said gsrLOVE, just not a clip show everytime. They got chemistry working together as one unit...kudos!!

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

unfortuantely for me..
    i have not seen it yet.. :(

but i saw the promo..
    and i just cant wait for it.. :D

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well they did have a real rat in the ep!

I was a little dissappointed that Dave the M.E. guy wasn't involved in Hodges little groups as well, but he got his scenes in the rat hunt as well, so that's something.

Absolutely *loved* this episode! It's nice when they're able to throw in a bit of humor every now and then.

9. Isaboe

Isaboe Victim

While the rat stuck in the guy was funny, I do have to wonder how it got in the body in the first place. I mean, the guy was under water, right? I would think the rat would suffocate in the body "gases", or at least drown. And once he made his escape, would he really head for the electrical system to chew on a wire?

Overall a good episode. I liked it. :)

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I was thinking some of the same thing. But I think when you drown most of the water just goes in your lungs, and not your stomach. And Grissom did explain rats and there flexible skeleton. The rat part was one of the highlights of the episode, it was nice to see Grissom screw around. "Uh oh he's got gas," that was pretty funny.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

He could've gone in through the guy's mouth (remember the rat that come out of Trisha Helfer's mouth in Hunger Artist?) which would explain why the rat also swallowed the mule's drugs.

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

They never did really explain that part, which was something my husband and I kept wondering. As far as chewing on wires, I don't know. Young cats will chew on wires, so...who knows. We had a rat problem when we lived in an old neighborhood once...the problem was confined to our basement, and we got cats, though we waited until they grew bigger than the rats to let them down there... :lol: (What can I say? Dumbass landlord gave us these eensy mousetraps... :rolleyes: ) They tended to like books (apparently the glue used in bookbinding is a real delicacy in the rat world), guitar cases (same reason, they chewed off half the leatherette) and upholstered furniture. I wouldn't have thought they'd go for the wiring, but it was a hidden/sheltered area, and it was just waiting there to be chewed on so...::shrugs::

13. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

Wasn't there a rumour that someone we knew was going to get killed in this ep?

Could someone say no, or yes, or message me? I'm stuck in Australia, which immediately means I don't get to see Lab Rats for a good couple months at least. And that's if the channel that provides CSI decides to show new episodes on a weekly basis. We didn't even finish season two of CSI: NY until February of this year! *Grumbles.*

Sounds like a good ep, though, all things being equal.

14. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Favorite episode so far this season! It's about time that CBS recognized the potential of the supporting cast....expecially our little Hodges. A+++

15. SaraSidleRocks

SaraSidleRocks Victim

I agree with you Brassy! ;)This episode was my favorite one yet! And it was so funny too!!! :)