Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Well, I'll weigh in on the tub discussion..........I've a friend out west (Montana) who has an awesome jacuzzi tub in the master bath. It's set into it's own little niche with a great big bay window.......The blinds are two way - they can either be raised from the bottem or lowered from the top. (Of course, there are plenty of places for candles.) I visited just after they moved in and she confided that on a nice clear, starry night, they could lower the blinds, with the candles lit and it was verrry romantic! I could definitely see it!

Hot tubs? My brother lives in Tuscon and hot tubs seem to be a must. They and all their neighbors have one in the backyard. The only thing I could figure is the desert gets chilly at night. I did enjoy it but not nearly as much as I enjoyed the one at the Big Sky Ski resort this winter. There's just something magical about a hot tub at a cabin with snow falling...........(If I had time, I'd write a fan fic about it!)

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Bubbles definatly!! They so much fun :devil: I can imagine them having a bubble fight lol.

Lunalove We're all innocent here lady, all clean, virginal, mild mannered, cookie baking PureJoy'ers here...riiiiight :p

What's the deal with Bathrooms/tubs and PureJoy? I mean apparently butterflies is GSRs thang, so is bathtubs ours?! I think so, it's one of my fav things in my house so that's cool with me! :p

ETA - Ok I believe Billy may be on our side, theres a clip over at Black Tie Affair forum where a recent Billy interview has him stating:

[about GSR] "I don't think it'd be good for Grissom who's a supervisor, and I don't think it'd be good for Sara, who's a subordinate." YES BILLY, GO WITH THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT! Now let's hope TPTB finally see it that way! *does a small victory dance*

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!!! YOU ARE FREAKEN KIDDING ME!! I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD NOW!!! *does a dance* PUREJOY!! AAHH!! SNICKERS! AHH!! and Billy is suppose to be a GSR! OMGOODNESS... so do you guys think this is gonna be in CSI... the GSR break up!?! TEE HEE!! you guys have no idea how happy i am!!

what's the website called?? i want to see the interview for myselt :)

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ams, I think the reason why bathtubs are so popular with fans of Purejoy is because Doc Robbins mentioned Catherine falling asleep in Grissom's tub.

Apparently he really wore her out. :devil:

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't think it's just because of Doc's comment. There always seems to be a tub around where CG are concerned. Remember Butterflied:
    [​IMG]

or how about Identity crisis
    [​IMG]

and you can't forget about the tush ogle Gil got in To halve and to hold while Cath was bending over the tub trying to swab the drain.

And btw - I think the bathroom in Butterflied is the one I'd picture Gil & Catherine having in their house. You see the "his & hers" towel racks over the tub; there's the "his & hers" sinks too, plus a shower big enough for a lot of fun.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OMG IS THAT coolcatz???

and I love the tub discussions. :D and Butterflied does have the great innuendo also about going to the bedroom... :devil:

and I see a big tub that both Cath and Gris share in their bathroom with a jacuzzi of course ;)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hahaha they went to the bathroom, they went to the bed room, she fed him, and then they went to HIS shower. These people are insatiable, I tell ya. :lol: It's Gil's bathroom where his big screen TV is, isn't it? Hmmm I wonder what they watch while snuggling in his tub?

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think the big screen is in Her place. More of a reason to go there?? he he he
    he probably helped move it there since it's different from the place she was living earlier in the show.

They are insatiable! I think she brings it out of him. ;)
    You know Grissom is repressed. Catherine brings him too life (along with another certain LADY ;) )

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I agree about the bathroom, Kaylyne. His and hers, and the big bath and shower ;)

Maybe they have a big screen in their bathroom as well as someone else in the house?

And I agree with you, hhunter. Catherine brings Gil to life - and I think that's very good for him.

BTW, I was thinking about something and as far as I know (I haven't seen the entire season yet), but the only time this season that Gil smiles, he's with Catherine?

Am I right there? Cause, you know, that's rather telling...

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i think you're right. cath brings it out of him:) i haven't really seen the two of them (grissom and sara) smile alot this season. i think they know they should be with different people (PureJoy and SNickers).

omgoodnes... loving the bathroom ideas:p made me laugh! and it's true... the bath tubs are trying to tell them something you guys.

another one of my favorite/funny PureJoy moments has to be in "Assume Nothing". Grissom lays down and turns on the vibrater. lmao.. he SOO wanted cath to come and join! maybe their own little contrubution to the scene :devil:

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I bet they went back to the motel and enjoyed the magic fingers together after the case had been closed. I can't imagine anything else he would do with the magic fingers and Cath looking smoking hot right beside him, telling him to enjoy. :D

Anne, have you watched Loco Motives? Because you're so going to love this episode. Giggling Cath, smiling Gil, and a glimpse of the old PureJoy moments when they could communicate without words. :)

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I thought this picture was funny. I was told it had nothing to do with the ending of this season...but here goes.

[​IMG]

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I just replied to your post in the season 7 photos thread. Here's my opinion...although it isn't really a season 7 photo, it's still possible that they'd use part of it as a hint. Remember how they over-used the diner pic while promoting Bang Bang and Way to Go? Originally, that photo was nothing more than a cast promo for season 6. :) I can definitely see the part in this pic where they're probably trying to link to the season finale. ;)

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That photo was also used in TV Guide as part of the Season 6 preview. I really wished they would have incorporated the scenario of that photo - i.e. Cath & Gil dressed in their fancy duds, and called away to come process a crime scene (maybe at the same hotel they were in?) Remember, in Formalities, Gil kept the tux on for a while as he processed the room, but we didn't see Cath in her dress anytime after she went up to give the speech. I was bummed. TPTB wasted that opportunity and introduced Sofia into the mix.

And you know - in the non-cropped version of that picture, there's a TUB right behind Gil too. Hmmmmmm.

15. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Lol...EricaSJ...it's such a good picture! I had to send it to ship thread as well. It would be awesome to see them investigate a crime scene all dressed up! This pic might be the only good thing about the finale if they link it to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.