George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Congrats Jacquie. No time for theme pics right now - maybe later. But I wanted to give a shout out to the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Stoky. Have a Nickylicious day.

2. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

hey....dont know you yet but Happy Birthday!!!!

3. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: so nice and thanks to Only and also welcome and thanks Maryse ;) feel you free and makes you comfortable here

now i can make my second pics and can this night good sleeping ;) because i can´t forget now to make Nicky pics

what do you think? is this food ok?
    what do you think hmm? what is in the map? that´s only for Jacquie
    i think Jacquie look at my .... little Stoker :lol:
    look Ladys, that´s an cool stoker :devil:
    hmmm, what do you hind for me?
    Jacquie, look when you are not look to me, than i put out a loooong stoker :lol: :p

that´s my second and now i´m off *huuuh* so late, but i don´t miss the game a second time. Night Ward and sleep well and have many cute Nicky dreams

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

thanks you so much for sharing those pics
    *is up to her neck in report cards*\

looking at the pics give me more energy :D

he is just so......

5. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Happy birthday, Stoky [​IMG]
    I ordered some great weather for you today, I hope it's alright :D

And good morning, Ward! :)
    Ah, the little Stoker theme... I already missed it, Jacquie :D Good choice ;)

I'm tired...
    I wonder what he's about to do now
    Nanana!

Oh God, it's too early for me to think of things little Stoker would say (I got up half an hour ago :lol:) More to follow ;)

6. Babs

Babs Pathologist

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

HAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHHDAYYYY Stoky!!!!!!!!!! Are you having a nice day? I hope so! I'm so glad I could come here and congratulate you on your actual birthday, and not after it. :)

Congratz on winning, Jacquie!

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Wow I can't believe how quiet it is today. Was my theme that boring or is the weather to nice for you wardgirls to be inside looking at pics of little stoker.

Anyway in honour of Stoky's birthday I will declare her the winner of the theme with this lovely pic. So congrats Stoky Nick is now in your capable hands :)

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've spent my day sanding all 4 edges on 6 kitchen cupboard doors. We want to paint them, but they already stick so had to sand them first. I felt like the sandman after that and my arms are sore! I'll try some theme pics however I can't guarentee any funny saying. :lol:

Theme pics:
    now concentrate!
    Maybe if I stick out here they'll believe him.
    Just a little, it makes it look like he's thinking
    Think, Think.
    If only Hodges could see me sticking out at him.
    Just a little. He's hungry enough he might bite me!

Don't know when I'll be on tomarrow. We got some heavy weather comming in with the possibility of power outages! :(

Darn! Jacquie, you came too fast for me!
    Susan

Forgot to say Happy Birthday Stoky. :p

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

blackflag there were some nice theme pics :) Thanks :) The weather that is heading up the coast does look a little on the nasty side. I hope everything will be ok for you girls in the Northeast US. We here in the Toronto area are only expecting 2-5cm of the wet stuff on Monday morning :mad: When oh when will this winter ever end

Oh to have weather for this mind you when we get weather like this I will probably complain about the heat and humidity. I can take the cold weather a little better

11. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Good morning, girls!

Wow, it was really quiet in here yesterday! Well, I was outside the whole day, the weather was so nice - sunny and almost hot, and I was working on my tan. Which is still non-existing :D We also had the first barbeque of the year :)
    And I wished I had seen something like this :D

12. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Howdy Ward :D and for you´ll thanks for the so loveley birthday wishes, and what? i´ve won?... :eek: thanks for this Jacquie :)

and Softcake thanks for good weather ;) yes it´s so hot here, the BBQ yesterday was so *yummi* big Steak :lol: and many sausages and beer - for the beer i´ve the hole day an hangover, but it´s my selfe-made sickness :lol: oh and btw. today the soccerplay bvb vs. werder bremen Softcake we won 2:0 :p Hope your day was nice ;) with BBQ. And my skin have a good brown teint ;)

Jacquie and Blackflag oh men, with your weather so ugly, hope soon as possible, your weather going to sunny and warm - here in germany the next days the temperatures are falling, sai the meterologics *damn* down until 12°C and rain.

Next new Theme? oh and i hope many makes pics, i count of you :) give me Nicky pics with nice Profile *hmmm* and i love the lovelines ;) 12 pics and in 24 hrs. i will pick the winner.
    Good hunting

for you all now i´ve seen Lab Rats, not much Nicky *sigh* but some the Epi was funny :D
    Nicky sooo cute
    so sweet grinning
    he can make soo funny faces :lol:
    and green looks good on him ;)

the rest here not many pics this time

13. blackflag

Quiet today.

We always get involved in home improvement projects when the kids aren't here for more than the weekend. They won't be back until Tuesday night. You could say things get busier when they're not here than when they are. All this fun, of course, limits my time on here even more. :(

I was just over at Beyond Imagination snagging some pics and I discovered that in his limited time on screen George/Nick did his best with some really funny facial expressions.

However, I think this is my favorite one from this ep. I just sorta like the shirt. Does it seem like they're spacing the buttons differently to anyone else? :devil: It seems a little more open than in previous years.

Susan

So far the weather hasn't been that bad. Haven't got the wind (at least not yet). It just can't decide on if it wants to rain or snow. Keeps going back and forth between the two!

14. Babs

Babs Pathologist

15. blackflag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.