The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

*sneaks back in and looks around*

*ahem*
    Ok, I wanna apologize for previous comments by me... and I didn't mean to single Pabzi out it just sort of came out that way, lol. I just got a little frustrated, not really offended, because it seems everywhere we go if you're not a... hmm... "pioneer" of a certain place, you're kinda shunned from it. At least thats the hand we've been dealt. And Pabzi saying she was getting kicked out of her house makes me (at least) feel unwelcome. Dj and I are good friends, yeah, and we can I guess "get out of hand", but its like letting two zebras out into a field of horses, we're trying to fit in and socialize, but we naturally stand out, because we're used to it being just us. We come here, though, because we like discussing Hodges/Wallace with others, and getting other people's take on things. We can try (and have been) to fit into your "style", and keep the "noise" down to a minimum. I'd like to compromise and have a nice conversation, but dj and I are still going to be us, we're loud and we have fun (maybe too much at times) and I'm sorry if it's too much sometimes, but we mean well, really. So if we get, um, annoying just tell us (I know, we can be, we've been told before) but please don't treat us like schoolgirls that need to be reprimanded, we're both adults and would like to be treated as such.

And thats all I'm saying about that. I hope we can compromise here :)

Now, back to Hodges. Tinkyboo you make a good point, Hodges DOES look good in that vest. *imagines him wearing vest with silly glasses examining mini*... lol.

2. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I've got a lovely photo of Wallace as Phil in Larry Sanders. His shirt is missbuttoned (is that a word), he has dark glasses on and he is stretching and his shirt is riding up quite a bit. Unfortunately I have tried to add the image here but I'm not personal-web-page literate and I can't get it to work.

I am such a smitten kitten.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I wasn't trying to kick anyone out. I agree with what tinkyboo said. It's too giggly. Of course David is adorable, but I dont believe that any of us are 13. David is a deep person. He deserves more than to have little fangirls suacking over him. (Which is the feeling i get recently---notice I said FEELING. Feelings can sometimes just be feelings.)

I have nothing against your friends dj. I talk to my friends too. Thats what people do. But I never saw my talks in here with friends looking like birthday parties for a 13 year old. Supposedly we are all adults. Unless you lied about your age on your David site (30something if im correct) you are older than me. Lets just act like adults, we'll all be carefull from now on and that is that.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I know what yer talkin about.....its the one where he comes into work SUPER early, talkin about the night he had...He looked super hot in that eppy....like he doesn't in general Ha!.....*points up the page*....scroll up toward the top, I posted a banner I made and all the pics are from the LS Show

5. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

I really don't think anyone is kicking anyone else out. Just look at it from Pabzi's point of view. She has kept this thread alive all on her own for well over a year. Sometimes being the only one posting on it. And all of a sudden she goes away for a little bit and then people come in and take over the place. I know you two don't see it that way but some people, including me, do. All that anyone is aking really is to keep the fangirling down to a minimum. I for one don't like the connotation that we don't love David as much because we don't scream it anywhere and everwhere to whomever will listen.

JMHO Which I know will not mean a lot.

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

*wishes people didn't have to be so condescending* :rolleyes:

tinkyboo can't you just put the URL for the image in here? I'd like to see it, lol.

7. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I'm hoping Veronica's Closet will come out on DVD at some time. I loved Wallace in that. Even when the show itself became a bit meh, he was always so innocent and funny.

Does anyone else think that Wallace will be in the main credits next season? The first few seconds of his Lucky Day segment would be cute, but I'll take a wild guess and say they might choose the peg on nose segment, maybe it's too old though.

I just wanted to say that the relief I felt after seeing Lab Rats is wonderful. I didn't believe David was the MCSK but I was worried about what the writer's might do. Now we know that aren't going that way.

Gregslabmouse, I'd love to do that but I have no idea what that is. Do you mean the web page address with the photo on it?

8. DJRideout

I don't know about Veronica's Closet, but I do know that the first season of the LS show is coming out soon...That sould be good!

And I do hope that if he's signed on for next season that he'll be in the opening credits...there was talks of having him in this year, but that never came about after!!

*wonders why she is being JUDGED by one conversation...doesn't really seem fair seeing they don't know her!

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

Yeah, that should work.

Veronica's closet? what's that?

And did anyone notice he was the only one featured as a "special guest star" in Lab Rats? Everyone else was under "starring"

10. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Actually he has been listed under "special guest star" the entire 7th season.

11. DJRideout

It's a show that Wallace was in, in I think anywhere from 1998 -2000...as for the exact date, I can not remember for sure!

He's been a Special guest star all season, or close to it...but in past years, just catorgized under the starring role

12. loki

loki Lab Technician

I know but he was the ONLY one, I thought one of the other labrats might be there.

13. DJRideout

What I thought was interesting, is a lot of times this season, his name has been posted before some of the special guests.

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

Really?
    Well... Greg didn't get into the credits until after he got out of the lab right? Why would they put Hodges in if Greg wasn't for so long? (not that I dont think he should be, just that they didn't put the last "head labrat" in, Hodges is what Greg used to be)

15. DJRideout

Greg was always mentioned like Hodges is now....as for being actually put into the the opening credits, I can't quite answer that one...lol.....Hmmmmm! *complex thoughts running through head*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.