Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Good points, I am staying spoiler free, though I still wished I didn't know who the Mini killer is because I swear it is all I thought about while watching Lab Rats. Stay strong Matt, Stay strong.

I do have a question for the spoiler-babes, do you guys know like everything that takes place in the finale or are their still some grey areas??

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Ermm.. Well I only know about the ending of the episode.. More like.. the last 15/20 minutes of it.. So yeah, there are definitely some grey areas.

I didn't want the ending to be spoiled, but I clicked on someones spoiler box and they said something about the ending a while back, so then I just thought "oh what the hell". All the more reason for me to be spoiler free for Season 8 :D

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I'm def. going total spoiler free next year, avoiding episode plot details and even promos. I think it will be the way to go if it is indeed the last season.

Could somebody answer this question though for me, if you know the answer. At what point in the final 2 episodes is the Mini Killer revealed. Is it in the finale or before, and at what point in the episode. Thank you.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

The MCSK is revealed in the Season finale, at which point I am not exactly sure.. I only know the ending of the episode, nothing above it really.

I will watch promos for Season 8, but I won't dip into the S8 Spoiler discussion or read the boxes.. I will try my hardest anyway.. I remember how friggen' excited and heart pumping it was last years finale, I knew NOTHING, so I want that excitement back.

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I'm definitely gonna try to go spoiler free for season 8.
    That should be fun.

I was just thinking about some of our cut out spoilers this season. Some really bummed me out. We were supposed to get an apartment scene with Grissom and Sara in LoG. I mean, imagine the GSR there.

Anybody else have any classic cut-outs?

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Yeah the hug in Empty Eyes. There was supposed to be a hug.

Even more reason for me/us to spoiler free next season; so we aren't bummed out when they cut out such important parts of our GSR!

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Thanks gsrLOVE, I'm hoping it is revealed at the very beginning of the finale so that from then on out I know nothing, because if they plan on revealing it towards the end, I'll be kind of upset. Not at myself, but at CBS' ignorance for letting its biggest secret out of the bag, thats why I think it'll be in the beginning, or we at least will see who it is.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"Gum Drops" comes to mind.. the "motel" scene :( I'm kinda of neutral..I'm curious and or nosy, and I want to see how close the spoilers come to the actual ep. & compare and see what all the hoopla was about!.. and it certainly doesn't ruin it for me. I just go "whatever" so I don't mind or freak out, finding a tid-bit or two here and there:eek:

[​IMG]

9. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Hi guys, I have a question, if Grissom and Sara had this thing of theirs going for a while, in secret, why are they dating other people at least Sara is.Sara dated the EMT on several occassions, and the flirting between Griss and Lady Heatherr and the Antropologist girl, (excuse my spelling lol), am I right?

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Explain the Gum Drops and Empty Eyes spoilers. The spoilers said there was gonna be a hug in Empty Eyes? Now I'm confused.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

In "Gum Drops" Grissom was supposed to be in a room with Greg, but upon hearing him snoring, he went over to Sara's room. but it got cut, because WP had a death in the family.. he wasn't in it at all, and on "EE" he did put his arm around her, when they were walking out of the lab down the hallway ;) hope this clears that up!

Hi Rosa, and on that spectrum, those (others) were a way long time ago, with Hank, Terri Miller and LH, before they had a commitment to one another, and realized their love :p

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Gum Drops is one of my all-time favorites, I have it on my iPod and I actually watched it earlier tonight. I always imagine what the episode would have been like with Gris in the lead instead of Nick, but I like the way it turned out anyways. I also think that if that scene did in fact happen, the scene in WTG wouldn't have been as big as it was.

13. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I just went to a movie.

I never go to movies. I hate watching movies in public. I think I have a phobia. I hate noisy people and cell phones and sticky floors. *shudders* I have problems. The only good thing about this movie? Our mascot was in it!

Yay Gary!

So that made the whole experience a little better.

Anyways - while we're talking about being spoiler free, I have something to add to this conversation. For once.

When the season 6 finale aired I was on pins and needles. So many spoiler boxes... sometimes a whole page without even ONE post without them.

And I was spoiler free. It was total hell. But I didn't want to know. I didn't want to know. That was MY mantra.

After GSR became Canon (I never tire of being able to say that.) I figured that everything that I wanted to NOT be spoiled about last season had already happened. I personally didn't care about being spoiled for the cases so long as there was at least SOME things I didn't know.

Such as the MCSK. :facepalm: But that's another story all together.

It was the GSResness that I didn't want to be spoiled for. And since they were already er... doing the dirty tango, I decided that anything else was just decoration on the cake. So I gave in to the ... [insert word I can't use] of myself and read spoilers. And I can't say I really regretted it up until the point that I read who that MCSK was. Now I wish I had stuck to my spoiler free ways.

Maybe we should start a support group for the spoiled who wish to go unspoiled for next season. Adzix could be our Spoiler Free Coach.

And Choc, could be our mentalities coach and teach us all to chant when faced with evil blue boxes. It would be fun. We could all do Tai Chi, because it's good for stress (and we all know how stressing not reading spoiler boxes can be) and giggle a lot (because hey, you look really silly doing it). I mean really. Look at this.

I personally think that's my favorite "Thank God they cut THAT" moment of CSI.

Could you imagine Grissom in that position? *dies laughing* I'm imagining bright yellow... silky pajama bottoms and a grey T-shirt. Barefoot. On a purple Yoga mat. With like... tinkling chimes in the backroud. Eyes closed - breath in through the nose and blow it slowly out through the mouth. Inhale deep, aaaaaannnd Exhale.

Though I'd have to admit. WP in pajama bottom and in that position? I'd be in ass heaven. lol. What? I can't be the only female here that enjoys the sight of a mans butt when he's wearing Pajama Bottoms. Can I?

o_O

Anyways, here's my offical statement. I'm cleaning up my act as soon as Season 7 ends. I will not read any spoilers for Season 8. NONE. Promos are fair game. Magazine articles are fair game.

Running to YTDAW? Not so fair game. I'm going to have to have someone change my password so I can't get into protected forumns over there...

*sigh*

Adz, I'm coming over to the Dark Side. You're gonna have to help me. Because trust me - this could get scary.

I don't know what it is about Heather that gets all our panties in a bunch. Because for as much as TPTB want us to believe that she is the image of female empowerment, I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's a woman trying to play hardball in a world where it's ok to have sex for money. And pretty good money too I might add. But really? What kind of life is that? How happy can she really be? How tough must it be to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and know that it's just another day of attempting to earn respect by doing what she does. I pity her. I really do. I think that's why I like her - it's not that she's some strong and secure person. It's that she has to keep up that appearance when it's compelety likely that she's dying inside. And I'm a softy for people in emotional turmoil. Which is why I can't bring myself to hate her. Nor can I hate her for leaning on Grissom. Possibly the one person that ever tried to REALLY understand her. Grissom's a big boy - he knows better. As stupid as our boy can be sometimes... he's not going to throw away his relationship with Sara. It's ok to be there for someone. Doesn't mean he's going to screw her. I can't think of her a competiion anymore, because she's not.

We all assume it's been just... what guys? Like since... the end of season 5? Middle of season 6? Is this what we offically agreed on? lol Terri Miller, Hank, and LH were all before that. When they were both fair game.

Gum drops is another reason that I was so thrilled to be spoiler free for season 6. Had I known about that motel scene and then heard it wasn't going to happed? I think I would have gone into shell shock and never made it back. But since I heard about it long after GD aired, and I had already fallen completely in love with the episode as is... it doesn't really bother me. WtG was our motel scene. Only better.

Man, as much as I loved EE and the arm around Sara... that hug would have been beautiful. And it wasn't just a hug, it was a big thing for Sara. She was supposed to break down and let Grissom hold her.

Goodness how I wish... I was picturing heartwrenching sobs and tear stains and such. I have an overactive imagination btw. ;) Incase you couldn't tell.

Whoa... massive post.

That is all.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

mrb105 it was said that orginally Grissom was supposed to hug Sara at the end of Empty Eyes.

In Gum Drops - Like another poster said, Grissom was suppose to head over to Sara's room upon hearing Greg snore. I think we were suppose to see them in the dark talking to each other, if I am correct?

Anyway - We need to set up a "Season 8 Spoiler Free GSR CLUB!!!"

We haven't even got through Season 7 yet. I am happy, I know NOTHING about Leapin' Lizards except for:

Nick wrestles a pig, and Greg gets bitten by a suspect. Oh - and Sara is reminded of why she became a vegetarian

I know a couple of things about Ending Happy, but that's about it.

7 x 23 is another story, however :devil:

ETA: I think Sara and Grissom have been together since Nesting Dolls/around the time of Committed.

I don't believe they were going out, Sara was infatuated with Grissom, but not dating at the time she was seeing Hank the Shkank.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

wow, i'm gone to Texas for a day and there are two new pages. y'all post crazy fast.

so i was gone and i realized that i missed GSR and CSI. i was absent for a day, 24 hours. and i missed it. i am away from home for almost 5 months and i don't really miss it yet.

something is very wrong with me, lol.

i'm totally tired now. i'm gonna go to bed and all that. maybe i will watch Nesting Dolls finally cuz i didn't get to do it last time. and Lab Rats, cuz that ep ruled.

ya know, Grissom running around the lab trying to catch a rat is almost equally hilarous as Grissom singing and bobbing his head. AND the clown. god, how i loved the clown.

oh and lmao at the graphitti (sp?) theatre. you are still a dedicated shipper!

peace.

ETA: i wonder if my new avie is appropriate for this board. mods? if you think it's not, please PM me or something and i'll change it. i think it's ok though, cuz it doesn't really show anything. but still, i rather be cautious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.