The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Happy Birthday, Wojo!

The boys also wish you a Happy-B :D

[​IMG]

Serenity, thanks for that image.....

Dirty!Greg + Nick + shower = HOT!!! :devil:

[​IMG]

2. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

See how well I pay attention sometimes, is Kassie your name there also???

Hey, I was wondering any of your photoshop people that are experts at all things pictury, is that a word? I would love to have a new banner for here, I don't even know what the size limit is anymore. But I would love to have a new one, I love blues and teals, saying either, "What Makes the Desert Beautiful" or "I'm open 24 hours", i'm open to pics, they are all my favorites, but ones from Abra Cadaver, Little Murder, Poppin Tags, Up in Smoke, some of those, whatever, I'm really not picky, I'd just love to have a new pretty pic of the boys to look at...

Oh, can I add some pics for Wojo's birthday,

[​IMG]
    one of my favorites of Eric and George

[​IMG]
    Oh and this one, someone made this for me since I was a huge X-Files fan, and I so want to believe.

[​IMG]
    This is one of my fave pics of Nick and Greg, just the coloring and everything about it..

Happy Birthday, [​IMG] and pretty boy pics, hey what more could you want. Trying to regain my title as Smilie [​IMG]

Thanks Kelly

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thank you Seabird , my fave pic of Georeg and Eric. Greg from Lab Rats -HOT!

And thank you Shacky , those are hot pics too!

4. X05

X05 CSI Level One

Great pics Kelly!! And Seabird, your Nick/Greg pic is hott as well.
    And, happy birthday Wojo!!

5. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

*a loud squeak is heard, not unlike the one from a rubber ducky and nickfanboy(girl) appears*
    I see Wojo is celebrating her birthday, Happy Birthday! :D
    *hands Wojo a picture of Nick and Greg making out* Enjoy ^^
    I saw the new eppy, I must say, Greg looks sooo cute in the picture Seabird posted <3! I liked the ep, but seeing Hodges so...cheerful scares me slightly. o_o
    About the overprotective mother=gay, I didn't have an overprotective mom, and I'm homosexual, I was born that way, not that I mind though *is thinking naughty thoughts of Nick and Greg in the shower* :D
    Oh, btw, it is my birthday in 4 days, I'll be 19 on the 18th o.o, wow, I /don't/ feel old. Anyways, just wanted to pop in to say hey, so, hey and with that I bid you farewell, *another loud squeak is heard and with that, he is gone* =P

6. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey Nickfangirl, just wanted to pop in and say hello, trying to reintroduce myself to everyone around here. Nice to see another guy around here. We used to have a few, Jeff aka stripforensics, Matt whom you'll find a lot at the WMTDB site since he's my Web designer (God), and Seabuffyboy, whom pops in and out just about everywhere, and oh, he's all about Nick too, trust me.

Kelly Yeah, this is my 4200 post, ok, I've been here way too long...

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol that sucks. I'm having video awards on The Greg Files this week. we don't have as many entries as I would like, but it's not bad I guess, lol. Now we're just waiting on Twins' video *nudge* lol. jk, take your time.

8. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Well I just added a couple of Greg videos, and over at the CSI Vids, I added a cast vid, Nick one, Greg, one also... Most of mine are Nick/Greg but I had a few up my sleeve still

Kelly

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Happy birthday Serenity, have a great one. Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes and pics.

Kelly, I love your videos. Esspecially Run, closer, & Milkshake.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, you're all here booming while I'm at work, and I feel all left out, everyone's birthday's in April, ours isn't until November :(.

Loki, don't worry, I'm getting them done. :D

Happy birthday Serenity!!!

Shacky, I'd love to make you a banner. :D, I'll make a couple and let you choose. :D

11. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Oh really, thank you thank you thank you... I'd so much appreciate it. And don't feel bad, I'm right there with you, end of October for me, but just much older than the rest of you..

Kelly

12. jay

jay Witness

Hey! I'm a guy too! Not gay, I'm bisexual, but still no hetero. I'm close to my mom, but i don't think that had anything to do with it (it helped a lot though). So guy power!

Oh and Happy birthday to all! I know a lot of you don't have birthdays now, but happy birthday to everyone on the board!

13. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Yes, a lot more guys than there used to be. I gave Matt a heads up, so he'll hopefully pop his head in hear to say Hi, he's the web designer and beloved parter in N/G at the site, it would be nothing without him, and I met him right here, and voila, here we are today.

I'm so not looking foward to my birthday, I'm the "Fandom Mom" for a reason, I'm the oldest one here, and I have the kids to prove it, which doesn't help with the feeling old around all of you young people around here.

Kelly

14. ZeroCreativity

ZeroCreativity CSI Level One

Kelly told me I absolutely had to come and say hi. So hi. I haven't been around here in a long, long time (ignoring the post I made yesterday :p). How is everyone?

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey Matt, good to see you here. And Kelly don't feel bad I am one of the older ones myself. This was my 45th birthday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.