The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I sort of miss the days tat I had to fight to keep this thread alive. There were 4 of us. Alias included. I really miss those days. When being here was about how much I love David, and not about having to cringe at all the noise. *looks around for help*

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL....sorry pabzi....I was just tryin to get her on the go...you know, if she's in the thread, try to convince her to liking him. She's a friend...and new to this, so....

Just tryin to share the love...and hey, talk away....I am always listenin'..... :)

3. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I've just seen Lab Rats. I LOVED IT!!!!!! It was just adorable and fantastic. Though you can't see it, I'm actually humming in happiness as I type. (My kitties and I have been dancing around the loungeroom too). I've seen a bit of complaining from some CSI fan's. I can't understand it. Everyone was in the show. I have particular characters that I like more than others, but it doesn't mean I don't watch an episode if they aren't centre stage.

Grissom and Doc Robbins on rat patrol were so funny and I loved, "he's on to us" also poor David Phillips in the hazard suit. Greg was adorable, I like his interactions with the lab rats. Mandy and Henry were soo cute and Wendy's near confession was so squeeeeeee!!!!!

Darling David, oh how I love him. I loved it all, his lucky day montage, the music, Nicky asking him to Iowa. The fact no-one can say he is the MCSK anymore. Wallace Langham is such a wonderful actor.

Only one thing sort of irritated me. Why is Sarah such a b.tch? Last week she was quite sensitive to David, this week she's so rudely dismissive that I just feel like I'm sick of her mood swings. I presume she was feeling a bit jealous, left out?? I don't know. She's finally got Grissom and they are still dragging out her insecurities.

Anyway, Yay for David, Yay for the writers and producers. I just loved this episode sooooo much.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The lab rats (don't remember who) joked that it might be him. But of course it's not.

My friend and I keep listening to that song over and over and over.

DJ, I did not mean specifically last night. I've been in this board a year and I feel like I'm being kicked out of my house. Before you go off on me, it's not just me, I'm the only one who has the guts to say it. I'm not telling you to leave. Not at all. Just please try to tone down the noise level.

You know, it's sort of like Wendy and David in a way. How they both are sort of dominant, so he can't really work with her? Here it's similar in a way I guess. I have my faults too, I mean just yesterday I was thinking that sadly I could never date a guy like David because we are both stubborn, bossy and childish. Heheh :lol:

5. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

One of the nicest things about the episode was how happy David was. He was so cute about it being his Lucky Day.

I love to see him happy.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

He was. He was downright ADORABLE!

7. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

aww i can't wait to see this. :)

mr blue skies by elo was used for a 'happy david' montage, right?

love that song, and now i'll think of him whenever i hear it.:)

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

Dj, haven't you learned yer lesson by now NOT to try and spread the Hodgesness? Last time we tried that we got banned, remember? lol. *is beggining to get that feeling around here too*

*sigh* I guess some people just don't appreciate him like we do. Or appreciate US for that matter...

*knows how Pabzi feels though, before getting kicked off loki and dj owned that place...* lol, good times good times.

9. DJRideout

I don't know loki.....I don't know...*shakes head* I wonder sometimes

I DO understand...really I do, but what ever happened to havin a little fun chit-chattin?

I really enjoy talkin about Hodges, whether it's about a recent scene he was in on CSI, or when Wallace was in any other shows in the past...I enjoy the serious talk about him, but I also enjoy the amusing ones about the man...I just didn't know it was going to cause tension!!

10. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I've only recently joined this thread but I've been lurking for years in the forums.

I don't want to be rude and I really mean this constructively. It's just a bit SHOUTY and giggly in here at the moment. I can squeeeeee with the best of the fangirls and I often do, but I really like discussing and reading opinions about David's character and motivations and the way he appears to the other characters.

This doesn't mean that discussions aren't funny, because David is adorably hilarious, it's just that they have more substance.

I'm going to post this and run away and hide in the corner with my fluffy bubbies and hope I haven't hurt anyone's feelings.

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

Well D, it looks like nobody seems to want us anywhere...

*takes slight offense at a couple comments, then goes back to the fort and Icon showcase where she feels welcome, leaving pabzi to her thread*

12. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

It's not that you aren't wanted. It's a request for a bit of compromise, a slight change of style that fits this thread. Every thread has a style and when you read the previous posts you can get an idea of what it is.

Anyway, I'm going back to thinking about David and his lucky day montage. So adorable and a wonderful choice of music. I think I'll just go and watch the episode again.

13. DJRideout

I just can't comprehend this whole outburst...i'm sorry, but I have once apologized once for chatting and having "A LITTLE" fun with a friend, but that was ONE conversation....!! Is that really a crime?

I am not a giggly little school girl, with a jr. high crush...I admire the Wallace for his amazing talent and credits! And I will talk myself blue about him with anyone that shares the same admiration.

But come on people, we all share a common interest here, and one conversation between TWO friends, that took place only once, has stirred up all this..! I'd hate to see if someone came in here and really cause an uproar! I could surely understand if this thread was polluted with it...but it's not.

NOW I am sorry for GOing off topic here, but this has to be settled. I want to discuss wallace, with fellow fans, but its kinda hard when getting critized for it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to put this behind, and get back to the REAL reason people come to this thread...and that is to talk about wallace!!

I am willing to let bi-gons be bi-gons, but that too has to be a compromise!

Anyway, I am not out to hurt feelings here, honestly...just my rebuttle!

I'm usually a peaceful easy goin person who enjoys a friendly little chit-chat, especially about Hodges aka Wallace and some fun, so don't hate me for MY speaking up!

14. tinkyboo

tinkyboo Victim

I really have not meant to cause offense. I hope you can forgive me if I have done so. It's just that I go through horrible withdrawal as there is no-one where I live to talk about David Hodges with and I love to analyse everything he says and does and the other characters reactions to him.

Some of my friends watch CSI but they just dismiss him and usually comment "Oh him? I can't stand him". I do try to convince them that he is fantastic, at least they know his name after we've talked about an episode and I've had a few grudging "yeah, he's pretty funny". So happy!!!!

I've been a Wallace fan for years and I particularly loved him in Larry Sanders and Veronica's Closet. My friends say I'm one of those people who recognise "the third guy on the left" in movies and can list the other things they've been in.

I just thought of a way that Lab Rats could have been better. It would have been wonderful if David had worn a bulletproof vest for no reason in particular. I love him in a bulletproof vest.

15. DJRideout

Well, I don't hold any hard feelings, I just don't like being judged by anyone when they don't even know me...I do know how you feel though with having no one near by that is a fellow HODGES fan, or Wallace for that matter. Most of my R/T friends who may watch CSI, don't give him a second glace either.

Wallace in the L.S Show was nothing far from amazing! Back when I watched the show in the 90's, he was my fave on the show, but i didn't really clue in to Hodges being Phil, until I went lookin for something on Wallace...

[​IMG]

MmmMMmm.....because I agree with you and the vest!!! Very.....MMMMMMMMMmmmm...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.