More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I have a question. I was just looking at the tv.com episode guide and it has Cold Reveal as episode 69 and Snow Day as episode 71. Did they mess up or is there an episode missing? :confused:
    I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put this but since this is were I found the link I thought this would be were I would get an answere.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ No, they did not mess up and there's not an ep missing...ep #23 of this season (tv.com #70) has no title yet...see for more details about the ep my post above yours... ;)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It sounds like ep 23 is where all this stuff with Mac really comes to a head. I do wonder if it has anything to do with his arrest of the councilman's son in "What Schemes May Come." I can't wait to see how that all plays out!

4. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That particular episode is titled "Cargo" and is about a human trafficking ring lead by the Russian mob so I don't think it has anything to do with CSI:NY.

5. pandi

pandi Witness

most likely...no. all i can picture him saying is 'whoa.'

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm hopeful as well. Joey seems like a fantastic actor, so we'll see. :p

It definitely seems likely. :D

If there's a connection to "Cold Case," I'd expect it to either be in the 4/29 or 5/6 episodes, although probably the end of the 4/29 episode. Maybe they'll just end the episode with them finding the jacket or whatever, getting the connection to NY, and the Valens guy saying that he'll head up there. Or perhaps after the NY episode he goes back and they still have a case to solve down there. *shrug* We'll see. :p

So, if it's not a crossover, is it a spillover? Or just a visit? A sleepover? :lol:

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ A sleepover? :lol: Love it!

The 5/6 episode of CC is the finale so I don't think they'll focus on NY there. Maybe the episode before. I do agree with you though, maybe they'll just mention something at the beginning or the end of an episode for the sake of continuity but I don't expect much else.

8. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Thank you, Orison!

Oh, and I love the idea of a sleepover, too! All those hot guys in their bunny wabbit jammies :lol: !
    I can't wait to see the CC eppy and the 'sleepover' on NY. It will great to find out more about Stella.

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

CBS has the Final Four Episodes promo on innertube now :). Looks like some good Mac and Flack scenes...and Danny Pino from Cold Case is on too! It mentions "CSIs will fight for their careers" and also previews Joey Lawrence. The preview ends with someone pointing a gun at Mac..
    But no Lindsay :(

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I had a look I couldnt find it :( could someone post a link to it?

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

It's under the preview for the next episode. If you go to CSI:NY's page on CBS it should say something like "watch a video preview".

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

thanks darx! :D
    Ooooo looks exciting...random body landing on the cop car o_0 :lol: gotta love it.

13. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I just went and watch. Wow. It looks awesome. It looks like Mac has to deal with the fact that he lost some of Flack's respect and trust in Consequences. I think it is going to be great. Flack looks to be under a lot of duress. That poor guy never gets any time to relax. I'd love to see him in a nice fun episode. He seems to be very stressed here lately. Maybe next season. It doesn't look like Flack is going to get a break anytime soon from the spoilers I've read. Can't wait.
    If you can't find it
    Go to the CSI:NY page on CBS http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/
    Then go to the NEXT ON CSI:NY box. Right now it shows next week being Consequences but when it opens the new window (watch full episodes, Behind the scenes and Next on CSI:NY)
    Hit the Next on line and it will open the preview

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

snowday...really? sounds like something we have been getting all the times up here. lol

15. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I don't know if it is Snowday. I think it is the preview for the CC crossover episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.