Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

desertwind you made me tear up!

I'm YoBling and a semi-angst-slut

when Wendy was talking to Sara and shes like "Do the miniatures really keep Grissom up at night" the look on Sara's face was absolutely PRICELESS! Somebody's gotta make an icon of her like "how woule I know? *looks nervous*"

oh and the rat was hilarious too! he's locked up with dead people all day and hes afraid of rats!

*dies laughing*

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

That was just bad. I mean, I know it was supposed to captivate and excite me, but it just bored me to tears. I really was not impressed. I know they're trying to keep a lot buried at this point, but... oy.

I loved the little nod to GSR in last night's episode, and the more I watch it, the more I love JF. Her little "OH CRAP!" look was priceless. I loved our geeks walking together at the beginning, too, because they totally did their three-legged race walk. LOL. Love the Geek Love.

3. geekprincess

geekprincess Dead on Arrival

*hugs Turtlebaby*

It's OK, Turtlebaby...no matter how much of a prude your grandmother thinks you are, I am MORE of a prude. Trust me. Alyssa has some serious competition there. ;)

OK, teams...I know I'm already on Team Babies and Team Bearded. The teams I'm not on (yet) are:

• Team Marriage...all the way!
    • Team Spoiled
    • Team No Hat...the hat has GOT to go. Sorry.
    • Team I-Have-No-Clue...about who will find out (if there is such a team)
    • Team Bi-Angst/Semi-Angst
    • Team Grillows AND Team Snickers...before I shipped GSR

Whew! *offers Medal of Honor to chocolate_bunnys for keeping track of the general insanity*

~ geekprincess

4. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Windy I love you. I stole that pic. The hottest. That is a rival for this pic.
    [​IMG]
    Can't decide which I like best. :confused: Who made the kiss one?
    :eek: I. can't. speak. :eek: Maybe post it on the hot pics thread though. ;)

I loved how G was all going after the rat. I can so see at home, him catching spiders, etc for his Sara. *sigh* Domestic geeks. :)

She's getting there. A few more weeks...:lol:

cb Shove me on the.....semi-slut team. Never said that before...
    'Tis a fact. All men should learn from G's actions. Definetely actions. :rolleyes:

Totally. He does have nice knees. (ooh another fetish to note! :rolleyes:)

Yeah, but she might know now after S acted so :eek: to her questions. :lol:

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I maintain that I am THE QUEEN PRUDE. :) NO one can take my crown!

Once again, I like that GSR was light this episode, as it was the episode before. I think we, as a community, needed a breather. I mean, remember at the beginning of the season when we were getting nugglets every ten minutes? Now, we're getting a little breathing room, and that is either a terrible thing, or a great thing for us.

Or a little of both. I mean, Gris admitting he loves his woman is grand, but Sara crushed under a car isn't terribly romantic. See, the fact that we are probably not getting a kis actually gives me home for Sara. I mean, if she was going out with a bang, we'd need a little bada before the boom, ya know? So, if she's going to be down but not out, it makes sense not to give us a big kiss. See how pathetic I am? Truly, though, I don't mind if Sara dies. I know that sounds absolutely terrible, but I think she's had a tremendous arc, and wouldn't mind her being a tragic character. I mean, what happened to her was not her fault, ya know? It was a psycho... Stupid psycho intruding on my GSR!

6. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Okay, so I was in town a while ago, when I saw some graffiti on a wall, and just had to take a photo of it. But because I got my phone in another country and haven't been bothered doing the proper network setup for it over here, I wasn't able to email it via the network onto my computer so I could access it elsewhere. Anyway, now that I have a new computer complete with bluetooth, I was able to snag the picture back via that, and now here, for your lame viewing pleasure, I give you the reason for this ridiculously long-ass story:

[​IMG]

Not all tags are bad tags. Clearly :p

Anyway, yes, heard good things about Lab Rats last night, so it sucks that Fogs and I will be in Italy when it airs in the UK. I think it would be neat if Wendy was one of the first people to find out about GSR. She and Sara have the potential to be really good friends, and she definitely has respect for Grissom, IMO. It'd be an interesting dynamic, I think :)

[Edit:] Yes, Alyssa is the Queen Prude. No competition. End of story.

Plus, she loves The Tom.

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi guys - just a general comment not aimed at any one poster. ;) Could we please refrain from overusing words such as 'slut' or 'whore'. They can cause offence to some posters and there are also minors present who read the forums. Thanks.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

What kind of list kepper would I be if I didnt? Actuly Its called the 'I dont have a F***ing clue team'. lol

Yay! *feels loved*

Your lucky, mine thinks I am an anorexic and um...how do i say this? uh...stripper-like 0.o

Wait when is our next ep.?

edit:

Thats probubly mostly my fault,Im really sorry, wont happen again.

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow...I have a lot to catch up on before I go out...

Yeah. So Wendy? She's my new hero. She is by far my favorite Lab Rat. She ROCKS. Specially because she raddled Sara. PRICELESS. :lol: She needs a freaking award for that look.

So can't wait. Two more friggin' weeks. And definately looks like Sara wasn't happy about Catherine's comment about LH. Whatev. :rolleyes: Did that one part where Grissom lifted something up from the miniature look like that rack in his office? Or was it just me? But yeah...totally can't wait. ::jumps up and doen in chair::

Oh man! :eek: I wanna be apart of that gang. Where do I sign up? :lol:

Is it too much to ask for a kiss by the end of this season? Just a peck...that's ALL I'm asking for. It doesn't even have to be a big one...

Dude...I'm stoked. Two weeks for a new eppy. ::sigh:: I gotta find something to do with my time...

I love GSR.
    I love GSR.
    I LOVE GSR.

:D

Oh yeah, my sig? Totally what I'm doing...(as is everyone ELSE here I'm sure.

10. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

You should have a Team SARA LIVE!

There is a new spoiler at YTDAW and i think mystery said that it was fur sure that Sara survives. I mighta miss-read it tho.

It looks sooo good to me except why would Catherine say that thing to Sara if she knows that Sara has had a crush and Grissom forever...little does Cath know, Sara rattles Grissom now and forever :)

GSR is Love.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Windy funny, and cool, it is where I got this name, I live in the desert, and it's always frickin' windy.. gusts that blow one over :eek:.. and you did steal my pic, you little rascal, I'm not anal about that like some fans are,(not here) if it's on the net, it's up for public consumption ;) and Wendy was cool, question,? did you all notice how much she resembles Archie, like they could be brother and sister, and Grissom was hilarious last night, him and Doc chasing that rat :( so gross.. he has a comical side, funny :D, and the relaxed manner when they are walking together, like a couple that are so in tune!

[​IMG] PERFECT MATCH[​IMG]

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I would also like to add the phrase "F--k it" to that.

13. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

14. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

I have the song Minature Disasters on my iPod!! I've never noticed before how well it fits the story, creepy... Oh, does anyone know where I can find the final four promo online? I don't have the patience to wait to see it on CBS! Thanks! Woo, GSR...

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Go to the CSI Innertube and click on "Next on CSI".

I sure hope they aren't making it look like Sara is JEALOUS of that leather-whipping-yadda-yadda. It sorta seemed like "O.M.G. I didn't know about that.. And CATHERINE was the one to tell me".. Or they just had the shots misleading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.