Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Probably just on the "Fast Money" site. Don't worry, when the time comes I'll get all that information and let everyone know...I'm just so jazzed it's finally coming out!

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Ok, ok. Thank you!

Btw, soooo.... how's "Lab Rats"?

3. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

nice to meet you luvincsi.... :D
    But actually my name is Krisy... there's no "T" :p

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

It straight-up rocked!! [​IMG] You are so gonna love it...

5. chaostheory08

^Hey, as long as there is Archie in there, I'm loving it haha.

I did the meme thing too.

Well, this afternoon, I was watching "When In Rome" with my 12y/o cousin and she brought up something that I haven't really thought over/realized. It was said in Archie's bio that he graduated 1992 from college. So.. that would make hims 18-19y/o. Did he skip grades? *smartie* :D

6. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

Aaah, I knew it!!!
    I´m sooo looking forward watching this episode. But I have to be patient :(

btw I´ve posted my answers (meme) :D

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

::takes Chaos over to the sofa and sits her down like she's going to get the "facts of life" speech from Mama:: Let's just say...sometimes, when a person is in the entertainment business, saying on their resume that they're 25 instead of 29 looks a little better to a casting director who's considering you for a part in, oh, let's say, a kiddie superhero show... :D

People Magazine had it right.

8. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I finally did the mememe thingy... ;)
    but mine is not really that interesting since I only started recently watching non-asian tv shows and movies. :eek: So I don't hv much fav. of non-asian stuff. Still...I want to show my support!!~~ :D

By the way, Lab Rats was great!!~~ I luv that eppy!! :p Too bad I couldn't get my hands on the TV Guide!!~~ How come Canada doesn't sell it?! :confused:

9. ARCH_angel

So, for all of you who don´t already know (I know Korbjaeger does ;) ) - you can find caps of "Lab Rats" @ beyond-imagination.com.
    But beware - spoilers!!!

Archie looks really funny and sweet with that pimp-hat! :D

10. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Is beyond-imagination.com a site to post pics? Do I have to register in order to view any of the pics? :confused:

I finally watched the two eppy of ER w/ Archie in it!!~~ :D He was so cute... He is such a good actor!!~~ :lol:

11. ARCH_angel

Hi Krisy,

no, you don´t have to register for looking at the cabs! Just go and have a look - and enjoy them! He looks really yummy! :D :D

I wish I could watch those ER eppies too. *sigh*
    But Robin has made some very good caps too. Did you see them on her site?

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

The majority of my CSI caps from seasons 6 and 7 are actually Erica's, used with her permission. I just re-process them for PKO (re-size, do thumbnails, lighten, etc.) I'll have the "Lab Rats" caps of Archie up later tonight...I was having technical issues last night downloading the ones I was gonna use - I was up until 5 a.m. just with the downloading...Sunday being errand day, I've only just gotten done getting them PKO-standardized. Like I say they'll be up tonight, as well as restoring our cool smilies on the postboard, now that I was able to "gold-ize" it again...no more yukky ads...

But Erica's site has caps from the whole episode, as well as most others. She is definitely the CSI screencap queen. :cool:

I have caps from those ER episodes (I did those myself) as well as most of Archie's other TV and movie gigs.

13. chaostheory08

Wha? I dun geddit.
    *too much nitrogen in my system after diving haha*

14. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Thx ARCH_angel.... I just went to check it out... I was surprised by the numbers of caps it had?! :eek: I was so happy to see Archie in so many caps. :p He's HOT!!~~ :D

hmm... maybe I can try uploading a zip file online for the ER eppy and you can go d/l it...

I saw Robin's site... it's amazing!!~~ :lol: She must hv spend hours in front of the computer just capture those caps!!
    THX Robin!!~~ :D

15. chaostheory08

Oh! Me wants too!