George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Babs you are the best *hugs* I haven't seen it yet, but obviously there was not much Nick - just 11 pics :eek: And there's that adorable pout again. And the hair *squeeee* :D I have to confess I whimpered a bit :D

2. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Afternoon all! Just woke up...*yawns!* :lol:

Well Jacquie it was sort of uneventful...right up until just before I was ending my shift...then we got a 'fabulous' domestic call that involved an emotionally disturbed person (EDP) who we first thought had a gun, which was bad enough...but then he decided to take us on a nice hunt for him in the pouring rain, through the woods, in the pitch dark! Just.Lovely. Went home cold, wet and tired and just a little bit perturbed!

Swami your one picture, "imagine walking into the locker room..." *sigh*...when I worked in NYC there was a guy on the Bomb Squad that had SUCH a nice body, and every time I walked in the locker room, he had his shirt off! It was SUCH a lovely way to start my shift! :D

Liked last night's epi...thought it was cute and funny. Did notice how our boy got stuck saying the fun words again, such as "lube!" The writers seem to always make him say the "naughty" words!

3. softcake

softcake Pathologist

4. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Good evening Ward :D

sorry so late hope i can make pics? men, that´s sleazy from me :lol: Jacquie come to us tomorrow so warm really
    McStokes oh dear, now you must work? we´ll give you Nicky for your shift ;)

And thanks Babs :D oh i´ve not seen and not loading this epi, no time enough to busy but later and this epi is funny goood i love it when it´s funny.

now i´ll make my first theme pics and hope after my post another make a new post
    This smile so ingenuous and adorable
    Look this face so gentle and cute *sigh*
    My favorite his hair, his eyes, his look and serious face *omg*
    his cheeky loveley face and grinning
    black look so manly :devil:
    squee sai me, need this pic a comment, i think no - i love him :lol:

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I just loved how fluffy his hair looked in this episode, Jacquie Never thought of the "time line" though. I think they film episodes 4-6 weeks before they air? So he'll probably have shaggy hair again soon :D
    Ah yes, the internet situation at work isn't very pleasant right now. But there will be changes for me soon, so maybe I can manage to do my early morning post again :)

I got some more pics from Lab Rats
    a little smile
    more fluffy hair
    brows at work
    huh

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

You'll have to excuse me for taking soooo long in typing this in. Computers can be extremely frustrating sometimes. Like when the freeze. :mad:

Now for the runners up:
    Marns - You've successfully added to my season 6 collection. I have fewer pics from season 6 than any other season.
    OnlyTruth - This was one of the first pics that I saw when I first came onto TalkCSI.
    Stoky - Just look at that face.
    Softcake - I think I snagged this one from you the first time I saw it.
    Swami - I love this smile.

Your winner is:
    Jacquie - It was a tough decision. There were several that could have won and I almost chose your favorite - those buttons are almost unresistable. But in the end it had to be Snakes. It is one of my favorite episodes. :D

Susan

8. Jacquie

softcake thanks for more yummy pics :) I snagged all of them for my photobucket. I just looked at the collection I need to upload to photobucket and I probably take some time to do it before the list gets too long :lol:

eta Oh wow I won :) Give me some time to think up a new theme :)

9. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

hey :) congrats on winning Jacquie so nice and really deserved ;) manly pic. Sorry, but my computer better i sai the connection striked *damn* but now it´s ok. And i´m nosi what Jacquie us give for new theme :)

Softcake :D thanks and squee how cute he is *mhhhh* delicious Nicky :lol:

i´ve not seen until now the new epi, think i need more time *sigh*

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

hey i'm back! and i have to do something VERY important!!!
    i want to congratulate a good friend....

Happy Birthday Stoky!!!!!! :D my best wishes to you! may most of your dreams come true!
    not all, so you'll always have something to dream of ;)
    and i have a little gift for you.....hope you like it. it's a banner but i thought it would be best to post it here as this is your 2nd home, so to say ;)

[​IMG]

and as this is the picture thread, here some random pics so this post is for all of you, not only for Stoky. :)
    smile
    *thud*

there was definitely not enough nick in last night's episode! i hardly saw him....but i liked the first scene with warrick and grissom in the hallway! "Nice!" do i need to say more?! ;)

11. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Oh men, cathwillows that´s so nice and i´ve no words i don´t know, shall i laughing or cry? so nice Banner, and this is the only i love so and never change. Big big hug and 1000 :eek: thanks. I carry it with lordliness ;)

12. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Stoky!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUU!!

Ok, picture me singing in front of my computer as I write this! :lol:

Hope you have a great birthday. And hope Kato is doing better!

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: oh men thanks so lot McStokes and sure, i must do it also and speaking or singing when i post somethings - and mostly when i´m posting somethings here in the ward *hmmm* i´m old[​IMG]

oh and btw. my birthday is now here in Germany - not wonder it

14. Jacquie

Stoky my dear HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :)

[​IMG]

Now for my theme idea. I know we've done little stoker many a times but have we ever heard what he has to say :lol:. So I would like to see pics of little stoker with his thoughts. The limit is 12 and I will announce the winner in 24 hours. Happy hunting :)

15. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.