The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol silly, silly dj. I would love to read that article after the eppy airs, lol, he can't believe anyone likes his character! lmao... come to think of it... neither can I... even BEING one of those people, lol.

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL....thanks loki...but he shouldn't be surprised! Silly man! He is just being modest...lol....yeah, that is it! :lol:

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Its part of the job DJ but don't worry if I started to mind I will let you know. :D

Email option help.

My Home > edit Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc. > Many choices from there for you to dot yes or no.

4. DJRideout

Its good to hear destiny...and you know i'd appreciate being informed before i got to far....lol!!

I think I got it figured out now...with the email bit...I am still leaving the request out there to anyone who's GOT the article and can scan it, PLEASE EMAIL it to me....lol!!:lol: Would love to see it in FULL!!

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I've just watched "Empty Eyes" and I loved that touching scene with Hodges talking on the cell with the victim's mom and then the scene between him and Sara.

I haven't watched "Big Shots" yet and I'm so looking forward to "Lab Rats" ,Hodges leading the lab rats is going to be awesome.

I'm happy he's having more screentime. :D

6. DJRideout

so you are a couple eppys behind eh? Enjoy "Big Shots" I know that I did...and I am counting the hours till "Lab Rats".

You know, I don't think it matters WHAT role Wallace plays as an Actor, he always does a super awesome job. I absolutely LOVED him when he was part of the Larry Sanders Show...and when I watch him now, I can see a slight resemblence between how he acted then and how he's acting now....and its awesome...lol!

*thinks DJ gotta stop her rambling...lol*

7. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I was watching some clips of Wallace on the Larry Sanders Show ... he's great ... kinda sarcastic, snarky ... hmmm

8. edog

edog Lab Technician

Just wanted to pop in and celebrate tonight's epi with a fun cap of Hodges. Unfortunately, I won't be around tonight to watch it in real time, but I should be able to watch it somewhere else.

I rewatched Viva Las Vegas. The scene where he tells Greg that Chandra is cute was hilarious. Great facial expressions. lol.

[​IMG]

9. DJRideout

yup....he is known for his facial expressions and being very "animated" in certain situations...lol!

10. hodges_alias_47

Great episode!!! Lab Rats was awesome. I loved seeing Hodges(and the other lab rats) doing there thing.

One of my favorite parts is when Hodges talks about how the field guys are different from the lab techs. They're different, but the same. They just have different ways of looking at things.

Hodges looked good when he was walking to work.

11. DJRideout

I can't pick any particular part of the eppy as my fave cause there was just to many different scenes, I loved it all!! LOL
    I am just glad that I taped it to rewatch...

So by watchin the Larry Sanders Show, you can see where I am coming from with Wallace?? the resemblence between the two characters? lol...

12. hodges_alias_47

Yeah ... especially shirtless Wallace (I mean) ...
    You're right DJRideout, Wallace/David are very similar.

I liked those scenes I mentioned, but there are so many good things in the episode. The group dynamic these guys have is great. I loved seeing Hodges do his best Grissom impression.

Hodges is the guy who's the pain in the butt, hard-working, dedicated, always helpful, funny, charming, snarky, sarcastic guy.

13. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

he came across well in the episode then?

14. hodges_alias_47

Yeah hitchhiker ... (maybe because of my bias), we got to see david hodges and his complexities. he's not just the pain in the butt, sarcastic guy.

15. DJRideout

In my opinion...if HODGES wasn't a part of the show....or if the writers wrote him out after a few seasons, the lab JUST wouldn't be the same...He makes everything so freakin funny, or interesting and thats the kind of comedy I love, the sarcastic, witty type...and well, Wallace, personally speaking, is definitely one of the best at it!

LOL...H.A47...heheh...*points to hodges_aliias_47*...that's right, you...you can just call me DJ...that is cool with me...we've spoken a few times now to drop the long names and find the easier ones...:lol:

Wallace shirtless....yup, the good ole days...lol...where did you see these clips, cause I got tons of the L.S Show on my website...

**wants to be part of the Davy Hodges and the Lemons band now**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.