Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

waiting[/b]]I'm sorry, I haven't heard about any specific spoiler regarding Catherine yet. The next episode is titled Ending Happy and looks like it's going to be a lighter episode, too. Like Loco Motives, perhaps. And the next one is Leapin' Lizards. As far as I know, we'll get to see a bit of each main character, but it doesn't seem that these episodes are going to be specially focused on anyone. 7x23 The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix marks Lady Heather's return. It will be more focused on Lady Heather and Sara, I think, since that rumors say the original title was When Sara Meets Lady Heather and that Carol Mendelsohn actually talked about how Lady Heather will affect the relationship between Grissom and Sara. And then you get the finale in which I think everyone's going to work on the case together, well maybe except Sara. So nope, there isn't really information regarding Cath and I doubt we'll be seeing a lot of her in the rest of the 7th season. It feels like a repeat of season 6 to me. lol.

2. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

About Catherine reacting to the reveal of GSR, I agree with Erica wholeheartedly. Of course, Catherine would be happy for Gil's relationship (unless she had feelings for him, which although we all want, the writers will not give). But the only thing that may make her angry is indeed his hypocrisy. I won't go on another thing about that because Erica has explained it much better than I ever could. Lack of Catherine...well we did get a lot of her at the beginning of the season and..we're supposed to get all of the CSIs going through some rough stuff in Season 7, right? I guess this is Gil's trial as well as Sara's. I just hope TPTB don't botch this up again like Season 6.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm just going to pop in and ask a very stupid question:

What kind of tub?

Is it small, big? Is it claw footed? Does it have those nice antique brass taps? Or is it a jet spa bath? Or a hot tub?

What kind of tub do Gil and Cath share?

4. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

I don't know why but I've always seen Cath and Gil sharing a jet spa bath ! lol

About the Cath's reaction for Gil and Sara, I just hope TMTB won't make her react like "aww, I'm so happy for you ... bla bla bla" because that wouldn't be the Cath we know ! yes, she can be happy for her best friend (is he still her best friend ?) :confused: but not after all the lectures Gil made to her (how to forget the end of Weeping Willows ?) and the team about ethics !

ps: I didn't come here for a long time so, welcome to all the newbies :)

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I think a nice corner bath, like this one. (yes, I just googled 'corner baths')
    Can just imagine them chilling with a bottle of wine in the bath. :p

I really dunno what to expect when Cath finds out. I want her to get pissed at him because he's been a hypocritical BLEEP, but, I dunno if she will, she may just be happy for them. :mad: :mad:

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hey bobo. Welcome back. Like your suggestion for the tub :D

ams, I LOVE that you googled a bathtub for GC. It's great!

So come on everyone else - tell us about the GC tub!

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

the GC tub, huh? I just had this strange thought of GC in a setting of the old-time bath: You know, the old one person at a time barrel tub (unless you had a "big" barrel), with the other person scrubbing and adding more hot water.something like this Can't you just see Catherine taking good care of her man each night after he finished playing with his bugs?

8. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

^lol that would be perfect for them.

I dunno why, but I always thought of it being kind of square shaped, with marble around the sides (only the best for Gilbert's Cathy. Probably corner bath. With lots of little indents for scented candles and things, and bigger ones for holding champagne glasses and drinks. I dont know if you can get them, but maybe with speakers built in so they can play some nice music.

As for Cath's reaction, I just hope its in character, but I guess we'll have to see what TPTB come up with :)

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

^^ You're like me CSIangel, I always thought they'd have a nice house with a stunning marble bathroom. Oh yeah they could have a nice soundtrack in the back to 'amuse' them...:devil:

Thinking more about it, I think it'd be very unrealistic if TPTB made Cath's reaction nothing but slighty pissed off at G. It's in her nature to be fiesty! She's gonna sccchlap (slap!) him lol.

God I just love that sentence! ;)

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Haha me too! Oh god. The images that are now burned into my mind... :lol:

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

So the big question:

Bubbles or no bubbles? :devil:

12. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

hi everyone.

bubbles. at least i hope they are bubbles. otherwise gil needs to cut back on the nachos.

13. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

:lol: I like the bathtub talk. I have to admit, I never really thought about it before. I think they'd have a large tub right close to the wall. It'd have to have candles, sented baths, bubble bath (which answers the bubbles question), and i like the idea of the speakers. I also think they'd have the nice, sented bubble bath and the fun kid stuff for when Catherine cons Gil into giving the kids a bath (in my warped little world they have kids who like to escape from the bath. Can you picture GC chasing their kids around the house? awws.lol) and on that note, I think one thing's missing: A Rubber Ducky. :lol:

Ya know, I'm surprised we never had this convo sooner.

Hi to all the newbies and lurkers. BTW Luna, I totally agree about how TPTB wrecked the show with a canon ship. I'm very vocal about this.

I've just decided that I don't even want to think about future eps and what the writers could do to screw things up.

Did anyone watch Lab Rats? have to say, one of the best eps this season (which isn't saying much about the season). LoL! I laughed so hard when Gil tried to hit the rat with the pan. I never knew there was so much drama amung the lab techs. lol. PLus, WE GOT GC! It was just for a second, but it was funny and sweet at the same time.

Catherine: Greg's on a mob hit, and you give me a clown who can't take a joke?
    Gil: Trust me, you don't want Greg's homocide.

lol He was so looking out for her. Greg got covered in garbage. Gil saved Cath from the garbage. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Hmmmm how about a hot tub in the backyard? :D

I love that tub pic you posted, ams. It looks great and I really really want to have one like that! :lol:

Somehow, kay, I can only see Catherine taking good care of her man each night after he finished playing with her. :devil:

15. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Sorry guys, but there are only a few people I let nibble on me... And a lady never tells. :cool:

I see C&G in an old fashioned tub with lion feet and lots of bubles! Gil washing Cath's hair, Cath washing Gil's...
    He, I love how this sentence can be completely innocent or very, very naughty. *Peers around for any mods* I mean of course it's perfectly innocent... :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.