Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Conflict is good. And I think in Eric's mind Cal would be out of reach but I think Cal might struggle with her feelings and *use* Jake as an excuse for a while inorder to avoid confronting her feelings for Eric.

Of course, if they do do that I really hope they don't do it for long....my heart wouldn't be able to take it :lol:

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Well, eventually Jake would mess up and Calleigh's eyes would open. I always wanted to see him get into drugs, like Horatio predicted he would. Who knows, maybe he'll come back next season.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

That's what I was afraid of for a while, before we got all these pics and spoilers, and then they sorta gave me the idea that Calleigh's not going to fight these feelings for Eric as much as I might've thought.

Before, I figured new feelings for Eric would've thrown her out of her comfort zone, ripped her control away from her, all that kind of stuff. And dating Jake would give her a shield; if she was with Jake, she wouldn't be allowed to think about naked Eric. :lol: :devil:

But with those pics...to me, Calleigh doesn't seem as unnerved by those feelings as I would've thought. Huh. Either way, I'm still happy. :D

4. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

It's possible that the shooting might've made her realize that life is too short. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. I hope we get some conflict, otherwise it would be kinda boring.

People who call Eric a cheating whore infuriate me. When has Eric ever cheated on someone?

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

when i first saw those pics my heart was racing like a gagillion miles per hour!! :eek:
    (im so excited that i hve no idea what im saying!:lol:)

6. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Okay can I just say those pics totally made my day :devil: I am SO making icons tonight :lol:

Turns out when you get knocked backwards out of an ambulance, you can break stuff. Like wrists. Who knew :lol:

I really think she will realize just how wrong Jake is for her. I mean look what he did to Valera and Natalia? Cal is friends with both of them, and she's protective. You don't screw with her family, and the team is family.

I've said it many times I'm sure, but Eric is the *only one* who truly gets Calleigh. He's the only one who knows how to handle her, only one that can get through to her, only one she's slightly off kilter with because of the bond they share. He sees her be silly, emotional, whatever, and it doesn't change his opinion of her. He's the only one she will break rules for. Well, her dad, but he doesn't count for the moment. Eric is the only one that Cal doesn't get mad at for screwing up, and the only one she will apologize to when she snaps. The list goes on and on...

And my birthday is April 21, so the timing of all this couldn't be better. What a fantastic present!!! :devil:

7. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Those pics are like the best thing ever :D I can't wait to see those episodes. If now I had my internet back I'd be in heaven... How the hell is it possible to have to wait 3 weeks to get a damn connection back? Yeah well...

I have very mixed feelings towards Jake's presence during the building up of Eric and Cal's romance. In one way I guess it will make it more interesting and it could be the enticement Calleigh needs to finally assess her feelings. I mean she is supposed to date Jake, so this means she has some feeling for him ( :eek: eek!!) because I doubt she is the kinda girl who just rushes on any guy... If tension builds between her and Eric, she will be bound to compare what she feels for one with what she feels for the other. Maybe she'll be confused and we might get someone else helping her sort out her feelings (I'd love it to be Alexx or Valera... but if it's Natalia, why not <- dammit did I just say that? :eek:).
    On the other hand Jake could try to play dirty and make things difficult between them. To me he looks like the sneaky kind who would do anything to hurt out of spite. I doubt he would take it well if she dumps him for Eric or even has doubts... I could see him tell Stetler or something else...

Damn I need more sleep so that I'm rested enough to write fics.

8. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

OMG! Love the pics, is anyone else hoping that when Calleigh moves away Eric swoops in for a kiss on the lips! That would be heaven! :) I also love the way her hand is wrapped round his neck.

9. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I'm making a wallpaper out of the pics if anyone wants to see it when I'm done. It's not the greatest because of the whole broken wrist thing, but I'm trying...

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I am officially aboard the E/C Ship,
    Those pics. I've always liked them, but now I ship them for sure. I can't wait to see that, they're so cute together and so right for each other, and I really want this episode to work. Can't wait!!
    *raises E/C flag*

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yay! Welcome aboard! :D :D Wave that HipHugger flag proudly! :D :lol:

Calleigh's hands are really the thing that makes that so much more than a friendly peck on the cheek. The hand so tenderly on his face in the first pic, and then the way it snakes toward the back of his neck, trying to pull him closer...*sigh* :D Beautiful. :D Now, I think I'd really be in heaven if he did stop her from pulling away from him, and return her kiss, except on the lips instead of her cheek. :D So much opportunity. So much love. :D

I WANT THIS EPISODE NOW. :D

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

All aboard the HipHugging Ship! :D

I think we should throw a party.

Because of her hand on his cheek, that is how, I too, know that it is not just a friendly peck on the cheek I can't wait any longer!!!

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh definately need to throw a party :D

no doubt about it she makes the whole thing look way more sensual than just a friendly peck on the cheek ;)A friendly peck is you just leaning in and giving a quick kiss...what she does is pull his entire face to hers :eek:

God, this episode is waaaayyyyy tooo far away :lol:

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome, cainesugar! Do you own a pair of hip huggers? Nevermind, we'll provide you with one.

The look on Eric's face is still my favorite part. If it were just a friendly, innocent peck his eyes would be open and he'd be laughing or just smiling. But his eyes are closed and he's smiling very softly. I bet the smells her hair. He should grab her ass, too. All kidding aside, though, she should hug him after she kisses him. I also like that they're very secluded, though I get the feeling Natalia witnesses this. She's such a gossip.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Do you think that Eric might pull her back to give her another smooch on the lips? Or maybe even grab her ass or not yet, but those pictures were given for press release and they are absolutely won't give any too showing would they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.