George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Congratz, blackflag :) I was soo close to posting this one ;)
    And interesting theme choice, I'm in trouble, just 12 favorite Nick pics? :eek:
    :D
    Okay, here we go
    my number one because he just looks perfect :)
    Second because I want to sit on his lap and nuzzle the point below his ear
    third because it's perfect..wait, I already said it. Open neck, beautiful eye lashes...
    Fourth Season 5 had it for me. The dimples! The eyes! The everything!
    Fifth Look at it. Do I have to explain? :)
    sixth Do I really have to explain? Just look at him :)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm going to have fun tomarrow. Just look at these real nice pics I get to look at.

Yes Jacquie, I expected that one from you, and for the exact reason you gave. :)

Softcake, that's the hard part. You can only choose 12. :lol: I don't want to be buried in pics, you'd never get a winner.

Susan

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey sorry about that last set of pics there must be something wrong with my account because i can't see them either!! oh well lets ope these work better :)
    the names stokes...nick stokes i love this pic because let's be honest who doesn't love a guy in a suit!
    sooo cute the smirk the dimple and the water!
    how proud i chose this one because he looks so young and adorable :)
    ahhh does this one really need explaining... he's just hott!
    ...... this has to be one of my all time faves! the arms the jeans the top the hair i'm in love!!!

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Here are some more theme pics :)

With Maverick The pics gives a personal glimpse into GE :)
    Who Are You I didn't know it at the time but it really shows how afraid Nick was. We now know GE's has had a gun pointed at him in real life

5. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

OK I as I said in the LV welcome I was scared to chat in there but you guys really scare a newbie like me I think I will think twice before visiting this part I love the pictures they help my addiction but I am so new to this chatting it is a little well you know scary. You all in the Texas charm scary too . Please be nice to me .

6. Jacquie

Welcome addicted_to_eads. We try not to scare anyone nor do we bite. Ok we've been known to nibble on a certain Texan's but we've never bitten a Ward Girl :)

7. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

THANKS just looking for a few NEW Friends, just to chat on line with about my addiction and more. My name is Cyndy and I am from Arizona . Just sitting here for my CSI fix and trying to bribe my dog to behave durning CSI

8. pilla

pilla Witness

OMG!!!!!! faint too handsome these photo

9. Jacquie

Good morning ward :)

It seems like I've taken over the regular early morning slot from softcake :) McStokes I hope you had an uneventful night :)

blackflag this is a very challenging theme you have given us :) Other than just posting a pic you are making us think. Wow, you realize that puts a lot of stress on the brain don't you :lol: Anyway here are some more theme pics :)

Plegding Mr Johnson our first glimpse of a very georgeous body :)
    Way To Go there are two things georgeous in this pic. First Nick and second the full moon.
    Gum Drops There are some very nice looking muscles here and we get little stoker :)
    Gum Drops a very rare glimpse of Nick temper
    What's Eating Gilbert Grissom It's one of blackflag favourites :) I also like it because it shows off a nice upper body
    Snakes the buzz the leather and a very Nickcentric episode :)

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hi addicted_to_eads! (can I call you Cyndy? it's so much shorter!) No, we're not scary AT ALL. :lol: We're just big softies who like to drool over George/Nick or any other character George has played. :)

My theme pics.
    On one because he just sits there with a smile on his face, being all sexy.
    Two Look at that smile, it's perfect!
    Three I don't know how to describe, I just love it.
    Four The smile!
    Five A sad face, but it's a gorgeous one. It makes me melt.
    Six Purrfect.

Well, I had my math test today. :eek: I'm so scared! If I didn't make it well.. Well.. let's just say I have to work HARD to pass this year. (I can't make a correct sentence today.) :(

11. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Congratz on winning blackflag. I mised 2 theme's. Busy with Labrats now, tonight I will post theme pics...Its such great weahter overhere, So gonna enjoy the sun while I am waithing for Labrats ;)

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

This is actually a hard theme. I mean, not finding pictures, but narrowing them down :p

something from Gum Drops because I love that eppy and this is a great pic
    the first pic on saw on this board the first time I happened into the Ward, this pic had been posted and had generated alot of discussion (about the pants). As a result, it has always been a sentimental favorite.
    I like the colors
    I just think it looks really dramatic
    he looks hot and the stoker is a bonus
    a really nice shirt and smile!

ETA: welcome addicted - have you explored other parts of the forum? - cuz I've always thought we were pretty sane in comparison to, oh say, anything in Shipper Central :D :lol: Seriously, the only scary thing about us is the level of our dedication to George!

13. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Hello Wardgirls

I would love to go back to the early morning post, Jacquie but unfortunately we're not allowed being so much online at work anymore. So while I'm in the office I can only hope nobody will notice me sneaking into the Ward :D But now my weekend has officially started.

I love the fact we all share a bunch of favorite pics :D I've seen some here I would have posted, too.
    So let me search my photobucket for some more...

this one because he looks innocent and yet cheeky
    and it is the smile in this
    this is perfection captured in just one pic man, can I be cheesy :D
    the smile Actually the first Nick pic I ever saved to my computer, so I'm being sentimental about this
    he's so adorable here and I want to do naughty things to him when I see this :devil:
    and finally this you know I have a weakness for these dimples

14. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Ward Girls !!!!! *falls down kissing the ward room floor* I missed so many goergoues pictures :eek: blame my stupid luck, I reall am starting to think I'm cursed, these comp problems are just turning into a long standing sick joke and then to add insult to injury my modem got hit by lighting :mad: WHYYYYYYYYY so interent connection is not stabel at all while we get the repair guys out to put in new modem so its dial up for me till then *cries pitifully*

addicted_to_eads welcome :D Don't worry we may be a bit wierd over here in the ward but don't be scared of us, I remeber when I was new here I found loads of great people and made some new palz suprisingly quikly and I found that this was the most freindly ward and a great place for george eads/nick addictions :) Oh and also is it allright if we call you Cyndy? just coz its a long name (mine is allwyas shortend to Swami) it just saves time and tierd fingers :)

Congrats on winning blackflag and great theme :)

Right theme pics, esk last time i took part in the theme was Stokey's Nick and Greg one, seems like a while ago :lol:

This one just makes me laugh sooo much everytime I see it

I love the vest and clasped hands combo of this it just speaks Tough guy

Can you imagine walking into your locker room to see that :D

The smile, the shirt its all so perfect

He's being so brave and I just want to give him a big hug

Sorry I don't have a reason, for me it needs no reason :lol:

15. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:eek: not much Nicky in Labrats, so there are not a lot of screencaps. But I hope you enjoy the onces that I could make. Just click HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.