Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i chose the ecklie scene too i just looove it "the only reason this is your lab is because grissom doesn't kiss ass" so awesome :D

i just watched big shots .. too less sara really!! but the few minutes she was there she looked really hot . hair and make up were perfect and the outfit too!! i love her jacket. and the scene where she defended greg was really sweet too (and no i'm not shipping them)

yaay viva las vegas is on now !! one of my favourite episodes!! i'm out :p

2. alienor

alienor Police Officer

For the poll, I choose "too tough to die".

My favourite episodes with Sara are "too tough to die" and "sex lies and larvae". Cute scenes with Grissom.

I especially love the scene in "too tough to die" where Sara is at her computer in the evening and Grissom come to convince her that she needs diversion, and she answers that she isn't intesterested in anything, without even looking at him. This scene is very moving. In sex lies and larvae, there are too many scenes that I like !

Another that I really love is the conversation with the little girl in "no humans involved" and the end when she is alone and she looks at her colleagues.

The emotion in thoses scenes is very subtle. No need to cry to be moving. ;)

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You guys are awesome!! It was even hard for myself to pick only ten, my favorite though is ... Oh gosh, GSR becomes canon, talks back to Ecklie, Homebodies, Comforts Greg, and a couple more.

Everyone listen up!

I spoke to Jorja's publicist, who has assured me the gift will get to Jorja (By her birthday!!)

So get sending in your wishes, lovelies.

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

*flies in dramatically* Well well! Long time no chat! You guys have made progress since I last popped in. Hope I didn't miss too much.

Now, to catch up on the chit-chat, my favorite Sara eppisode was probab;y Homebodies because I loved seeing Sara's motherly side at the part with the little boy in the garage-type thing. It was really heartwarming.

I pretty much like anything that includes Sara, but I enjoy her happy side much more than her angsty side. I don't know why, probably because I'm extremely happy. Just ask Sara. ;p

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I like her happy side more than her angsty side too. She brightens up my screen.. Oh yes - literally.

Glad you could join us, again, Mini_Catherine :D

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

gsrLOVE, those are great news. I will try to send mine to you until the end of this week.

As about my favorite Sara scene, I can't answer. And neither in my favorite ten ones (or at least to do it, i would have to think well about it!) It's just too hard. I am able to point great details in every single scene :rolleyes:, I can be about to say "my favorite is...because of this." but then though "oh, no, it's ...because of that". I wouldn't be honest with myself chosing one. But my favorites are probably sad ones. I like her getting emotional, crying...I am an Angst Whore.
    I love the scene in "Commited", is amazing! I also love "Nestting Dolls", because of obvious reasons. One of the scenes it's not there but that I also adore is in "The Unusual Suspect", I think it's the last scene, when she talks to the girl. And I am pretty sure I am going to love the mentioned scene of "Fannysmackin'", comforting Greg, and also "Empty Eyes" because of everything I have just read! And so on and on, and I could be here pointing episodes and scenes all night long. But i am going to shut up :p But you already understand why I can't choose, right?

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Fantastic.. good job. ;)

Here's an article for you you lovely Jorja fans.. she's awesome.. so delightful, talking about her CSI stint..her fun with her cast mates, and much more.. ENJOY!

JORJA FOX TALKS

ARTICLE

8. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I agree! One of the benefits of canon GSR, as I see it, is that we get far more happy Sara. And happy Sara = happy LadyD. Jorja really has a terrific smile, and I love when she plays Sara all impish and mischeivous.

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Jorja does have a terrific smile :D I love her little "eye-twitch" where she closes slightly, then opens. Hehe. I also think it's adorable when she pushes her lips together.. Jorja's just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

10. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

hi guys! decided to check out the action over here since nothing much is going on over on the GSR thread

my favorite Sara-y episode is without doubt Too Tough To Die. I also have got to pimp Empty Eyes since it just happened but Too Tough To Die is my favorite. Jorja just played her so well

11. edog

edog Lab Technician

I rewatched Down the Drain today. Seriously, not sure why I didn't notice before but that's an awesome Sara episode. I mean, it's not Sara centric by any means, but there are several moments worth noting.

Her scene with Warrick when they find the bombs in the closet.

Warrick: Sara?
    Sara: I'm not touching anything. . .

Then Sara convinces Warrick to help her remove the door because it has evidence on it.

Then her scene with Grissom afterwards, where you feel he might be scolding her for the door thing. It's adorable how she tries to ignore Grissom's latest pig experiment.

Any scene where she and Catherine are side by side discussing the case or working the crime scene is a bonus in my book.

And that last frame, where she watches the home videos of the father teaching his son how to make homemade bombs. Her expression just kills me. It's so forlorn. Also a bit of hindsight on my part, but I realize now how that scene was nice forshadowing for Sara's story arc throughout Season 5.

So yeah. Down the Drain. I'm not saying my fav Sara moment, but def in my top ten fav Sara episodes.

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ I've always been a big fan of Down the Drain. I hadn't seen it before and then one night they were showing season five reruns and I got to catch it. It's a great episode in general but I loved all the Sara moments, especially the scene with her and Warrick in the house. I almost felt like she was walking through her own house. The looks on her face when she's walking through certain parts of it struck me that way.

And the end of the episode is a priceless profound Sara moment. "Violent environment, oblivious mother, disturbed child."

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I liked the episode "Down the Drain". I thought it was cute that, even though there were explosives in the closet, Sara still had to take that door down because of evidence. :lol: But that's our typical Sara right? :p

Glad you could join us butterflylove206!!

---

If you haven't (lurkers out there -poke-) voted in the Favorite Sara Sidle moments, go to page 17!

14. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh yeah of course down the drain!! it's a great episoded but i always forget those great scene because of the major YoBlingness :p
    but i was reeeeally scared when they tried to take out the door and everything was shaking and then they got the door and nothing exploded !!!!

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Guys -- I've bumped up the deadline to June 1st 2007. I would've liked to keep it an extra 15 days, but due to shipping, it has to be sooner. Thanks!

I've got a scrapbook picked out, as well. :) So I will be adding the notes in when it is delivered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.