More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Great idea!
    Danny and Adam have a had some good scenes together this past season. It seems to me that they have a good chemistry together as buddies, though not nearly as strong as the friendship that Danny has with Flack. I can see Danny, like you said, taking the most of the beatings, maybe to make sure that Adam isn't as badly hurt. That seems like the kind of thing Danny would do for any of his friends, and i think it would be a great change for him to play the hero instead of being the damsel in distress...although i'm not saying i don't like when he is =] Plus, we might be able to have some good Adam moments, maybe him feeling guilty about Danny taking most of the beating for him???

I have a feeling i'm gonna love Flack in the finale too. He's always showing what compassion he has for his friends, and the part about him offering to be the hostage in exchange for Danny and Adam sounds just like him. And Of course, the Danny/Flack friendship is i think one of the strongest on the show, next to Mac and Stella, and i love seeing how they interact with each other. They really haven't had a really good moment since On the Job in season one...even when Flack was caught in the explosion it was Mac staying late at the hospital with him, not Danny. I'm hoping the writers can remedy that...and, as i said before, let Danny play the hero once in a while, and let Flack depend on him for support instead of the other way around.

Either way...i think i'm going to enjoy the finale =]

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's a really fantastic point! After all, Danny was there when Adam mentioned how his father was a bully. Danny kind of looked at him funny, too, in that moment. I have a feeling Danny got the shit beat out of him on a regular basis, too, but I do think Danny looks at himself as able to take a beating better than Adam. It sounds like he just kind of takes it, which makes me think Danny endured quite a lot in the past and is probably on some level thinking, what's a little more? Whereas he knows how it would really be hard on Adam. I think Danny's more damaged, and I could see him trying to protect Adam from getting hurt in a situation that obviously terrifies him.

I think Flack is made of tougher stuff than Danny, and I think he's going to be beside himself with worry during this ep. Their relationship is one of the most interesting on the show, so I can't wait to see Flack's reaction to this.

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I like the sound of this. Hope that we get some good Mac Flack scenes in the ep. Strange that we have info on ep 24 and nothing on 23....

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm reading these spoilers, and I'm loving them! So much better than the CSI: Miami finale. :D Thanks to all those sharing them. :)

5. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Anyone else see a parallel here with Schemes? Or is it just me? Peyton questioning her professional abilities, Mac questioning his actions?

Not sure what to make of it, if anything - it struck me as interesting.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was talking to my mom about this earlier, and then when I was talking to 1CSIMfan, she told me that she had noticed the same thing. Remember when we heard that spoiler about Stella sending her DNA to a military lab for testing, and that we'd learn something about her family? I wonder if that was before they came up with the 'Cold Case' crossover? Because now, according to last night's episode, they're ordering the kit so that Adam can do the test at the lab; and Stella's past will (I assume) be revealed in the crossover with 'Cold Case.'

It's not a big deal, I just noticed that the spoilers had changed and thought I'd mention it. ;)

Speaking of the 'Cold Case' crossover, is there any indication that NY will be involved in an episode of 'Cold Case' at all? Or is the crossover just that one guy coming to NY?

Oh, and Joey Lawrence as an alleged serial killer? Is he, er, capable of being threatening? :p

7. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

ya i thought that 2 that it had to do with stella
    maybe her parents i always wander what happen to her parents.

I read it some where that it was one person from cold case going to NY but im not sure.:)

And as for Joey being a threatening i dont think there is one threatening bone in him lol he has the Mrs clean thing going for him. :D :lol:

8. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I'm having a very hard time with that one. All I see is a round faced kid - more Charlie Brown than Charlie Manson.

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Joey Lawrence as an alleged serial killer *giggle snort* Although you never know, the wee Charlie Brown lad might end up surprising us, and do a good job at "creepy"... Isn't John McEnroe supposed to do an appearance sometime, too? Now, him, I could believe as a serial killer :lol:

The whole thing with Stella's past sounds compelling, can't wait to see what they come up with.

10. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Orison said...
    According to TV.com the title is Cold Reveal

11. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Nope you're wrong, no title yet for 3.23, look carefully whats on TV.com: Production Code: 322, Cold Reveal is the title for ep 3.22...

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Not really. I read spoilers for that too and there's no inication of any of the NY characters heading to Philadelphia. I'm not sure we should even call it a crossover since it's a one-way/one character situation but I'm curious anyway. ;)

13. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

:rolleyes: No-he's not. *giggle* Some of the older people here probably remember him from Blossom. What's so scary about Blossom's older bro?

Anyway, when I was watching CSI NY on Wednesday, I saw a commercial for Cold Case w/a young girl-dark complected and curly hair- asking the woman detective (sorry I don't know her name) to 'please not leave her there'. 'They' said it was a case they could never forget. I thought maybe it was Stella? They found the little girl in a warehouse, IIRC. Someone help me out, here. Is that the case for the crossover?

14. audrina

audrina Police Officer

Well, I'm hopeful. Jason Priestly did "evil" in Without a Trace, and shocked me, because I didn't think him capable of doing a good job. He was excellent. So c'mon, Joey! Take up that gauntlet!

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I think you could be right. So perhaps the 'Reveal' in ep #22's title relates to Stella's past and the outcome of her test.

Except for the title (anyone?) there's lots of info on ep #23...:

- Following the events of ep #21 and #22 we get to see Mac's departmental hearing.
    - Flack, Danny and Mac are going to be on the stand.
    - The last two walk out of the hearing...There's a Mac/Flack scene there.
    - And, with the exception of Mac, they're all working on a case of a bachelor found death on the night of his fiancée's bachelorette party.
    - On their scavenger hunt the bachelorettes run into John McEnroe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.