Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

And he called her 'Linds.' Which is totally made of love, man. I always have him calling her that in fic, and now it's canon. I need to start writing fic for them again! Lately it has been all about The Black Donnellys.

2. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I know. I heard him call her "Linds" and then Danny called her "Lindsay." And I squeed out loud because Flack got the nickname over Danny. :)

I was thinking, I'm sure Lindsay knew all about Flack's love/knowledge of wine. She certainly didn't know that Danny doesn't like wine, so I prefer to believe that she's closer to the taller man (as I wish I was). :D Can't you just imagine him taking her to an old, dusky wine shop and picking out wines for her that meant something special. You know, like how each color of roses mean something different. Except he would use wine. Oh! I'm going to write that into my 100fic thingy! I claim it, and none of you can have it.

I just have to go research wine now. :D

Just so y'all know, I've written out the next three chapters of "Static On the Radio" but I still have to type them up before I can update. And they're lo-o-ong chapters. (Hint: One's the wedding, and two are the first two parts of a five or six part disaster story arc. And it includes a crossover with at least 6 other TV shows.)

So back to FM: (here's the return of my question of the day/week) What song would this pair dance to at their wedding? As my fic is right now, (fic spoiler!!:D) Flack writes her a song and sings it to her. But if y'all can come up with a better idea for a song, I might just use that instead/in addition to the original song. And with that, I bid you adieu.

3. screamingpoet

Flack singing! Oh, that would be wonderful. I think I'd be torn between sighing, laughing, and melting. Which one, I wonder, which one...

And as for which song they'd dance to at their wedding... Hm. The Cure's "Lovesong." Definitely. That is the ultimate, and I plan on dancing to that at my wedding. Unless my future husband disagrees. *glares at him* Yeah. We're dancing to that song. (Although I did propose to this boy in my English Lit. class...)

Even though DL is now canon, I still believe that Flack and Lindsay have far more in common (in theory at least, since we have more backstory on Lindsay than we do on Flack) and than Danny and Lindsay. Besides, I don't think Danny really knows how to treat women. He always seems to have this reputation of a player, and he's had a few girlfriends on the show -- not to mention does he flirt with everything in sight. Flack would be a better guy for her.

I think Danny calling Lindsay 'Montana' is quite enough, thank you. I will not have TPTB stealing my Flack/Lindsay nickname of 'Linds'. I simply won't have it.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*waves* Hello all.

You're OT3? Don't ya mean mine? :p I'm just kidding. I share.

Flack's a complete goodguy. Which is why Modie snags him every chance and doesn't SHARE him.. but.. He would be a good pick for her. I love Danny, but.. He needs a few whacks at the moment.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Singing, our Flack singing. I don't know, I could see him singing when drunk or singing an anthem at a game.

I was so glad he called her Linds. SP it's all because of you. Ok maybe a little bit of credit goes to Eddie. But I give you most of it.

Cathstokes Long time no see. Glad to see you around here again. And glad you like to share. thanks

6. CathStokes

I missed you too, CW8 ;) of course I'd share with you :D

LMAO. I can see him singing drunk outside her window. it would be funny!

Oh please tell me you just didn't tell her that..

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Finally getting some new pics together for us.

[​IMG]

8. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Flack: "You see, Danny? She's already working, ya slow poke."
    Danny: "So? She had a ride."
    Flack: "Sorry, but we didn't have time to pick you up first. We were a little *ahem* busy."

*giggles*

My earlier post didn't go through. :( And it was so good too! So here's a condensed version.

Flack singing at the wedding is not because he's drunk. I'll give you guys a little sneak peek: it has something to do with something Lindsay says and the reason why their wedding is in New York and not Montana.

Now for the question of the week -- in my stories, the Flacks have four children. Antonia "Toni" Aiden and the triplets (Jonathan Daniel, Donna Marie, and Timothy Taylor). I determined their names from Lindsay and Flack's loved ones. But if there was ever a chance of it happening onscreen, how many children would they have? And what would their names be?

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I would go with three kids. Two sons and a little baby sister. As for names that's a tough one. Maybe Patrick and Sean for boys and maybe Amy or Annie for the girl. The middle names would be an ode to members of their family or co-workers. I think their first names would be simple but strong.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok FM time
    They have a passing scene in the first half. And a small 5 second scene together along with Stella and Hawkes. Flack is glad that he isn't a CSI after Lindsay explains what type of flower was on the guy's body and where it could have come from.

11. CathStokes

You dunno how glad I was to finally see a dangit FM scene. I love the way it went. It was good. Flack Lindsay LOL

Okay I had more then one squee in this ep.

12. screamingpoet

I missed last night's episode, can anyone sum up the FM scenes in detail? Kthnx.

As for baby names... I'm thinking Don for a boy, as it seems quite obvious that Don is a standard for the Flack family. As for a girl, I'm thinking something plain Jane but would still have her stand out. Olivia, maybe, or Evelyn. Flack could call her Evie! Oh, that's cute.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thought we could use a BUMP!
    [​IMG]
    Come one TPTB more FM scenes please.

14. CathStokes

They haven't seen each other alot this season, they need to talk to each other and have a case by theirselves or something.

Damnit, give them a scene before the finale!

15. csicat

csicat Police Officer

What's up FM shippers?

Please tell me this thread hasn't completely died. I know the season finale was kind of a let down for us in some respects, but there are ways to work around it. :)

So here's the question of the week for all y'all (if anyone still cares, that is): So say the show takes this route -- Lindsay goes with Danny for a lil' bit, but then they decide to end it. What then? How will Lindsay and Flack get on with their fluffiness?

1, 2, 3, . . . Discuss!