Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

SUUUUUCCCCRRRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Dear God, please don't tell me I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So what do you think Michael is facing in that prison?? It said the next 20 feet will be the hardest.

And poor Sara she just doesn't seem to have luck with anything latley. Although I am glad she shot Kim. And how did she get to the boat that fast? Do these people have time travel or what?

T-Bag didn't get off and is stuck (for right now) in prison. And Bellick looked like a caged animal in that truck.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh,no,Kellerman,damn Grey's spinoff... :(

I felt really bad for Mahone,poor guy was broken.

So they're in jail again,I don't understand why Mr Kim called the cops if he was gonna kill the brothers and I have no idea what's going on with Michael and the conspiracy,it looks like sci-fi.

Omg,we have to wait until the fall for next season *already suffering withdrawls*

4. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

What a good cliffhanger. I'm just trying to figure out why they want Michael to break outta the prison they helped put him in? I'm thinking there must be someone there they want him to help escape. All I know is that place looks horrible and disgusting.

Bellick sure got his ass beat didn't he....

and Mahone and Michael working together? I see it happening....

Btw Hormiga, like your avatar

5. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

loving this season. we are a bit behind in the uk but its definitely looking good

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^That could be nice,both are really smart but then Pad man needs new bad guys as Kellerman and Mr Kim are out of the picture.

I'm scared about what's going to happen next season,all that stuff of Pad man's lab and
    Michael as an angel,I don't like it at all,I don't want this show to become "The X files". :(

^^Thanks,una_cannella from the live journal made it.

7. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Let's see. We now have Mahone, Michael, T-Bag and Bellick in a Panama prison. It's back to Prison Break next season. I really hope Sucre is alive. He's just got to be.

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

can anybody tell me why i'm suddenly starting to fancy that kellerman chap. i just don't understand it. :rolleyes: he's been horrible in the epis i've seen up to now in the uk!

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

ahh yes but now he's helping them out...or is he...i dunno this show has sooo many twists and turns lol
    i know what you mean though a friend of mine said that a few weeks ago and i wsa like uuurrrgghh no! but i admit he has something going for him :)

i found this site which has a game on it of breaking out its quite good heres the link

10. poppylvsgriss

i dunno. can he be trusted? he seems to have done a swift u-turn. is it cos he feels he was being frozen out? who knows! so many twists an turns aren't there? love it tho!

your friend mentioned kellerman the other week grssom89? that makes me feel slightly better cos it was starting to disturb me :lol:

good game by the way!

11. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

hehe yea she came in and we were talking about the ep and she just randomly says "don't you kinda think kellermans hott?" at first i was like what are you on girl it's all about michael :) but she wouldn't let it go so she came round and we watched some eps and he's not like ugly but not outstandingly hott either but he's...kellerman lol
    yea the games good but i get stuck at the same point all the time lol id be crap at breaking outta prison :lol:

12. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

;) I hear ya. Half way thru this season, I started liking him and I can't figure it out. The man has done some rotten things but I still like him. I like Mahone too. Go figure :lol:

13. poppylvsgriss

good epi last night. what did everyone else think? what was michael thinking calling the press???

my kellerman crush gains momentum........... :D

14. MORGANSTARR

MORGANSTARR Prime Suspect

:D

i have a crush on Kellerman too...and Mahone i dont know why but after the shot in that white tee of his :eek: *drool!*

bad me i know

but kellerman seems to be growing on me...a LOT!

scary...at first i was like wow! MICHEAL SCOFEILD! but now im like wow mike and kellerman, :lol:

the choices a girl must make these days!

15. poppylvsgriss

hee hee! love it! and mahone too eh? hee hee!

my kellerman crush is definately growing aswell. oh dear! :lol: don't you think that even though he's turned he's still dangerous?! yummy! :D

its hard life isn't it??? :lol: