The Official Pets thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GilGrissomCSI, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Aww, jazzfab, they're too cute!

2. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Well ive gone through a lot of pets in my life. I used to have four cats. One was Angel, Bobby. they died:( so we got Cleo, and Tigger... but alas they died as well.
    Thats when I was thinking what about a rodent or somthing so we got Ziggy... But again another dead animal.
    Finally right know I have a little man Named Stanley...

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I've grown up with cats most of my life. My hubby and I enjoy our cats so much that 6yrs ago we bought a pet food franchise. We have 4 cats at home that live in relative harmony and 2 store cats that enjoy all the comforts that a pet food store can offer. Here's the collection

Oliver He's a 22lb cat that is 11yrs old
    Thomas is 9 and we really should have named him nuisance
    Tuppence is 5 and will hide whenever anyone comes to the house
    Riley she is 2 and would love to go outside all the time. We don't allow the cats out unless they are supervised and tied up
    Becky is 8 and is an over worked underfed store cat :lol:
    Caramel is 7 and she likes to check out the merchandise :)

4. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Oh my gosh!! Jacquie all those kitties are soo adorable. I want them all. So it turns out that the apartment building i live in is changing the "rules" or whatever so i might have to get rid of my dog *cries* becasue apparently he is too big, and will damage the proprty :( im so angry...Where will my little muffin go!!??

5. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Jacquie, your cats are so cute. I had a cat that looks just like Thomas...

Depth-Of-Love, hope you find a solution for your problem. ;)

6. Jacquie

Depth-of-Love I hope things work out for you. Hopefully the new rules will apply to new dogs in the building and not existing ones.

7. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

And I thought it was tough to care for our four cats. :eek: Yikes 6? My wife keeps looking at the want ads for free pets, I know she wants another cat. I just can't afford the time to take care of another cat. It seems that our four we have now keep me quite busy. :)

8. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

I have a dog. :) His name it Patch (how original, hey?) He's two years old, and he'll be three on July 28th! YAY! We got him at the grocery store one day for $35, and he was supposed to be a cocker-spaniell sized animal. He turned out to stand almost 3 ft high, and ways almost 100lbs.

Here're some pictures.

My baby!

Patchess !

9. Jacquie

Gaseous_Anomaly I have a plaque hanging in the living room that says 'Cats are like potato chips. You never can have just one' :lol: The store cats don't get along with the house cats so they very rarely see each other. That being said even if they are in two different locations they still are a lot of work. At home I do most of the work, the cats don't bother my hubby for food or treats. At the store we do know that our staff will look after them when we aren't around :)

10. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Jacquie oh your cat´s all so loveley :) so nice and cute. But pity my dog don´t like cat´s, he get an hit from a cat because Kato was to nosi :lol:, now he is afraid, when he see cat´s :lol:

Mini_Catherine hey, so loveley dog, looks so cute oh i think you have many fun with Patch ;)

11. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I have so many pets!
    Here is my dog, he's a St Bernard called Hagrid
    Here is my hamster called Gus Gus It's so difficult to take a photo of a hamster, they move around so much! :lol:
    My haflinger pony called Niels Looks like an advert photo doesn't it! :lol:
    Here is a photo of him over the stable door
    Here is my cat, Disney
    My other horse Benny He is an unknown heavyweight breed, anyone recognise it? We have tried to work it out, but have come up empty. He came without a passport. :( Here is a better photo of him He doesn't like having his photo taken, you have to catch him unawares, hence him not looking at the camera. :lol:

Yeah, and they are all of my pets! If you can call a horse a pet. :rolleyes:

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I'd feel more comfortable not posting any pictures of my cat here, so I'll just explain it :) I used to have 2 budgies but unfortunately they died a few years ago. One of them used to sit on my shoulder and head and peck at my glasses and teeth...yah I know strange lol. He would also fly onto the table and eat our food.

I currently have a female cat named Angel. I say she has Maine Coon in her but my mom says she's just a DLH. She's my personal alarm clock. She sits outside my door and cries, usually around the time I have to get up anyways. When that happens, she comes into my room for about 5 seconds and leaves. In our computer room we have this comfortable chair, well she likes to sleep in it, so when I'm in it she'll sit right on the desk here and just stare at you with this adorable look on her face. As well she enjoys laying on the newspaper when you're reading it :) Couldn't ask for a better cat.

13. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

at my mom's house i have a manx (no tail) cat named Maxi and a flame piont siamese named Tipper. oddly enough they are from the same litter, hmmm.

14. SpiderJax

SpiderJax Civilian

I have one cat, whose name is Fudge and he'll be 5 next year. He's a black tom and about the most human cat you could ever meet.

15. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

I have a cat and a dog. My cat is named TC (The Cat, oh so original), and I believe he is a mixed breed; I really have no clue, he was a stray before we got him. He’s black with a reddish tint, and he’s got this cute little white spot on his belly down near his hind legs.
    TC
    TC, don’t stick your tongue out! It’s very rude!
    My dog’s name is Keesha, and she’s the younger of my two pets. She’s a golden retriever, and for some strange reason, she likes to like people’s pants, especially jeans.
    Keesha, look at the camera.
    That’s my girl!
    We also used to have three budgies when I was younger, but we gave them away to a family friend, and I have no idea what happened to them. They were cute, and all named after Sesame Street characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.