"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't like Hodges' mainly because he annoys me. But this episode looks absolutely hilarious, and I am looking forward to his scenes! :D GOGGLES. Man, after the episode comes out, I am seriously considering doing some GOGGLE icons :lol:

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol...goggle icons....that SHOULD be interesting...would love to see them...lol

...and squealing fangirlies? LMAO.....that is funny!! Well, it is no "new" news that I am a fan of his...be so since his first eppy in season 3...but then, I tend to vere toward the less popular cast members on different shows...he's no different!

*still laughs at "fangirlies"*

5h 1/2min

3. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Bwah! But why isn't Grissom in your list of squee-inducers? As cute as Greg and Nick are, it is Grissom whom I adore beyond measure and who always brings the squee for me.

My rabid passion for Grissom notwithstanding, I kind of love Hodges. In a nonsexual, but nevertheless thoroughly charmed sort of way.

Therefore, I, too, am squeeing about this episode. I can't wait to see all the lab techs in action, but I'm particularly eager to see Hodges and Archie in all their glory.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Squeeing is one thing, sorta sad whats happening. You go somewhere you though was safe, it's like your kicked out by evil vibrations...anyway, just a few more hours.

I liked the promo. Seems like David finally will be respected in a way. It also seems like the other lab rats are annoyed by him, but that they do like him and listen to him.

5. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

hehe squeeing fangirls... :)
    i'm jealous you guys get to see this tonight... *sighs* enjoy!

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Not reffering to you.
    You get it in a couple months, right?
    4 more hours here :) can't wait!!!

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

6-1/2 hours to go here and I'm going nuts...

Hey Pabzi, I checked out the Innertube stuff on my mother in law's computer and got to see them (although the sound sucked, there's a really bad echo on her system so I didn't get most of the dialogue). Thanks for the info...

Now I'm just praying the power stays on!!! We had a teeny little earthquake this morning (super small but the epicenter was right under us so it felt like an explosion a couple blocks away) and we've got those Santa Ana winds kicking up right now...just praying the power lines stay intact!! (Last Thursday our cable went out about 30 seconds after "CSI" ended!)

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

:eek: I hope your power doesn't go out.. That would suck!! 3 1/2 hours for me! Satelite - gotta love it. I have a problem in my family where, when CSI is on.. EVERYONE TALKS! It's hard to make them go quiet, so I am hoping there are no disruptions while I'm watching CSI tonight :lol:

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Some info about tonights ep - don't know if this was posted yet.

Nick and Warrick have a case, Catherine, Sara, and Greg are all solo. Catherine said something about wanting Greg's case and Grissom (who's spending the night in the morg and will probably have all the interaction with the lab rats) told Catherine she didn't want Greg's 419. So, hopefully it's good!

Greg has a solo case! :D

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Wow......*can't even begin to imagine what an earthquake must feel like*...

KORBJAEGER...I hope you don't lose the power either *keeps fingers crossed for fellow CSI fan*

gsrLOVE...lol....I usually just shut myself in a room with a television, away from ALL my family!! And they know better then to interrupt me...I know, sounds kinda sad, but it's the ONLY peaceful hour I can get...:lol:

11. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

^at least if I get that problem, I have cable in my bedroom. :p
    I almost missed last week because of the power being out. My step-dad got a generator working just in time.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

No problem Korb. I hope your power stays on. If you do have to miss it, could you bring the speakers from your computer up to hers to watch it on innertube? If not, they have innertube at libraries and places like that. You will see it, I'm just crossing my fingers that you can see it at the right time.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'm so looking forward to this episode...a bit of humor mixed with seriousness always makes for a good episode. Plus, I really like the creativity behind it.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I read your last post, Wojo. Greg goes solo? He is not allowed to go solo 'till he is level 3. I remember the pilot when Warrick and Nick talking about level 3, get more raise, carry gun and go solo.

15. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

That happens at my house all the time! As soon as CSI is on, everything else in my house goes on too. My dad always talks during all my shows (not to bother me, but he enjoys imitating the character voices...), my mom gets everything done after nine so she'll be doing laundry or something, and my dogs bark at everything... when the doorbell rings on the TV, they immediately go nuts. It's really annoying to have a barking dog when they're announcing who the killer is!

Hopefully everything will be quiet tonight, though, because this looks like such a good episode! Less than one hour to go! I'm so excited!