Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"One guy I like to play with..." Um, you mean Danny silly goose?! :D He's mine woman, you get all the others...now leave Danny to me! ;)

Lynny love, you do realize that if that's true than your squeeing a lot more than just a "little"...silly wub! :lol:

Dutch I kinda figured you angsties would like my "two cents" worth! It was pretty angsty, which for a D/L fluffy like myself is saying something! :lol:

Mer I REALLY hope we don't get what you proposed in your spoiler...the angsty portion of it anyway...I really really want a fluffy ending to this season too...please no angst like you said, please please!!

Catey thanks for the scoop hon, and I totally agree with you...I'm a spoiler whore too, totally love to know what's going on! So thanks for keeping us updated! :D

Lol, Mer if it were that easy I'd do it...but it's my brother and my roommate and worse than changing the channel they'd make fun of me for watching and shipping...they're not shipper fans so much! :p They're great but still...I'd rather watch it when I can squee or giggle without feeling self conscious! :D

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hey Mo. Did you know I squeed? Let me tell ya.

I saw Peyton. Mac. Mac/Peyton. Lindsay/Flack. Smacky.

*points above in spoiler* Thats when I squeed :p la la la la.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynny I know when and why you squee...I know what will make you squee, and I know exactly what button to push to make you squee...that's right love, and why would that be again? Oh that's right...cuz I pwn you!!! *Hugs!* :lol:

Can't wait for all our D/L finale spoilers...yay, yay, yay for lovely D/L! :D :D

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*sigh* lynny, lynny, lynny... yet you 'claim' to ship DL... *raises eyebrows questioningly*
    We'll see, darlin'. The season ain't over yet! You will be squeeing for Danny and Lindsay!

Mo, I can definitly understand not wanting a scoffing audience for squeeing over DL and CSI:NY. My friends/family are somewhat aware I am a bit obsessed with the show (I know waaay too much about it for casual watching) but they don't know how obsessed or that I ship. That is why I have shippy buddies; y'all understand!

5. CathStokes

we'll see darling, we'll see!! *scoffs* We'll see if I squee...

I can't help it I ship Flack/Lindsay dangit! *points at Twinny* She does too!

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Be careful, lynny, or Mo might pull the CatNip card again.
    Messin' with her Messer and now her OTP, too?

Do we have any spoilers for 3x21 Past Imperfect? :confused: I keep forgetting, what with the finale spoilers and all. Does any one know the next new ep airdate? Is it next week?

7. CathStokes

As much as Mo would probably love to play the catnip card, she knows about me shipping Flack/Lindsay :D

Next weeks a rerun. Dunno what yet.

8. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I know what you mean about not wanting an audience. My mum is often in the room when i watch CSI, so she often looks at me very weirdly. lol!

Can't wait for the finale, sounds like it's gonna be wicked!

Peace dudes x And Happy DL Lovin!

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

That's exactly how I feel too catey with the difference that I'm in love with my high speed cable connection ;) instead of a satellite dish :)

And txs so much for the recap. :D I'll be watching the ep tonight and although there wasn't any D/L, it still sounds like a great ep... :D

D/L are working a case :D, together with Hawkes. Since a great part of the ep is actually shot in NY and for their case on Coney Island we only get to see Lindsay in the lab (Anna stayed in LA :)). There's no info if there will be anything between them that indicates if they've already taken things to a next level :devil:, but in those lab scenes she is with Danny. :cool:

And mercy your speculation about the finale was almost what I was thinking, only in my case it was the other way around...
    ...that Danny was the one who's gonna freak out because if he hadn't taken her place Lindsay would've been the one they'd taken hostage and HE can't stand the thought of her being in danger or losing her... :(

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies! Happy Thursday, the day before Friday...also known as the day before Mo's favorite day of the week! :lol:

That's right Lynny, don't make me whack you love...and I would too! ;) Heehee, no worries though Mer, she loves D/L...what you know you do Lynny hon, especially now that Linds is back to her fun self...it's just that teasing me with a pairing other than D/L is just too tempting for her to resist! Ain't that right hon? ;) See I so know you! :lol:

Just cuz I know about it, doesn't mean I have to like it... :p :lol: Besides, say what you will hon but it's D/L all the way and even you can't deny that! :D

Dutch thanks for the info on the next eppy and interesting thought on the finale! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a fluffy ending...despite Mr. Zuiker's brain lapse spoiler! :rolleyes: :lol:

Alright y'all...I'm off to do that thing I do that keeps me away from this thread during the day! :p

Later! :D

11. CathStokes

If Linds is back to her old self, she could pull me back in D/L and thats being honest. But I do still want her to explain something or whatever. la la la la. I do like to tease you with *whispers Flack/Lindsay*.. just like you tease me with that other Calleigh ship of yours!

F/L hasn't had a scene in awhile ok? I'm allowed to squee!!

12. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Interview with AZ about D/L:

AZ: There is something in her past that makes her gravitate towards Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo). The way Anna (Lindsay Monroe) alludes to her past is very compelling. Her portrayal is jaw-dropping. What happened in her past led her to join CSI. You will understand that at the end of the season.

Read the whole interview here

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Thanks for the interview Lindsay_Montana :D

Happy Thursday to you all! Good eppy last night, disappointed there was no D/L scenes but even more sad that we didn't see a lot of Danny or Lindsay, though it was good to see that Flack had a lot of scenes. Liked how Linds described that flower :). :lol: Danny weirded out by that "rat"...o_0 that was really strange. Loved how he tapped on the glass and waved his hand to try and get their attention. That was one creepy-looking rodent. This coming from a girl who wants a rat ;)

Everyone hyped for the finale? I know I am! I'm currently writing a little D/L ficcy based on the lovely spoilers, so once I'm finished I'll post the link here so y'all can have a read. Have a good one! *gives giant huggles to all her buddies before skipping off for class*

14. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Haven't watched the whole ep yet, just fastforwarded it, but I will in a few minutes :D Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed too there was no D/L at all :( but hey...

they'll work together again, and of course the finale! Can't wait to see Lindsay waking up in Dannys bed, hehe, and I'm curious what will happen in 3.23, no spoilers so far for this ep and they can't just Lindsay let wake up in Dannys bed without anything before that... only a few weeks, can't wait :D

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

evening my lovelly fellow DL Shippers :D How are we all today?! :D
    **Chell Bounds in with an extra supply of M&M cookies, and some hot fluffy M&M Muffins to keep everyone happy hehe**

MER.....
    hehe am glad u like them hun!! hehe niiiice n crispy! lol share the DL love! hehe

MO & MER
    OMG.... that is like.. the best theory i have heard so far!!! u go girl! hehe i think that secretly, u are part of the CSINY team hehe i really want it to be an excellent finale, lots of angst in there, but lots of fluff!!! hehe And MER.... i sooo dont want it to be the case that lindsay puts things on hold between her n danny.. Nope.. no way.. nu-uh huh!!! not gonna happen! not on our watch! lol And i hope Danny doesnt get tooo badly hurt :(

Lynny!

:eek:! Wat? awww course me loves u still Lynny!!! hehe i jus ran names off top of my head hehe **hands U a big chocolate Muffin** :D

DLShip
    are u kidding me?! lol i soooooo am!!! **all together now... SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D

Oh, Delia!!!! where are u huni???!!! :( we miss u! :( **sniff-sniff**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.