Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Jeez Adz in not that dense. :lol: That is who I shipped too when I first started watching CSI, but the 2nd time I watched PWF I became GSR shipper.
    I swear though I was so dense back then I didn't realize their was anything going on between LH and Grissom the first time I watched LHB, and the first time I watched PWF I didn't realize Sara asked out Grissom. Duh!

That is what I meant but I dint think I was very clear on that.

:lol: I seriously couldn't find those anywhere where I live!*crys* Although I wouldn't do me much good anyway, as of now I am on an unintentional diet of protein bars.

LOL, I know when I was 9 my 4th grade class would be obsessed with the words 'it' and 'thing' :rollseye:

Hay, Do we have an episode on the 19th? Im going on vacation and If I miss it I will be sad.

2. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

can I borrow your plan? and in case you haven't noticed I am now spoiler free so I should be on that list

I was a GSR shipper even before I knew what G & S's names were or what a shipper was. Now I watch 3 shows and am sailing at least 2 ships on all of them!

oh and just a side note, I am officially insane. When I saw the commercial for tonights epi and the thing jumped out at Doc Robbins, I was excited. I am also convinced that Hodges is the MCSK in my spoiler free-ness

3. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Before I was a GSR shipper I shipped Griss and Cath. I admit it. But then I saw PNN the first time and after weeks of thought decided Griss and Sara were so much cooler. I have since tried and failed to convert my sister, who still ships GC.

But if we're going to go on other ships, I've shipped them all. I've shipped just about every couple that exists for Power Rangers, (Still do. I'm a loser), NCIS, House, Justice League, Stargate SG-1, DBZ, Gundum Wing, G Gundum, CSI Miami, more books than I can count, Sailor Moon, a couple of real life people, Inuyasha, Wolf's rain, and more that I can't list cause I have to go soon.

BTW, I LOVE the spoiler avoidy plan. Cause it works. And I'm mostly spoiler free. I occaisionally indulge in TV Guide spoilers. But those have really hot pictures that you can't miss!

I have to go now.

Gillian

4. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Good thoughts.
    It says on the csiwiki that the airdate is 26th April, so looks like you won't be missing it. ;)

Oh, and on which other CSIs I shipped before, I was a primarily a YoBling shipper. Although it was only because I was in denial about Grissom. :lol:

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

We have no episode on the 19th :D I think Post Mortem is a rerun?

I sure hope we get some scene with GSR!!! "I guess you never really know what's going on in your office".. Sara, lovely lady.

As for who I shipped before GSR.. I didn't really ship anyone, but I did like *choke me now* Cath and Gris together, now, obviously I am a die-hard GSR shipper! Woooo.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I found out what cause YDTAW to go down, it was expired. Keep using that link I gave you yesterday 'till she get it fix.

I'm Snickers and Grillows before I was a GSR, I'm still am a Snickers and Grillows and now I like GSR. I'm multi-shippers. I can't decided which one I like.

7. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

If they drag it over to season 8, they could kill off Sara while still keeping her around for most of the season in GSR flash backs as Grissom struggles to maintain his sanity after losing the love of his life and child, until he finaly just diappears at the end of season 8 like a ghost! This is the only catalyst I can think of that could drive him from his obsession with work.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You'll all love this and I don't have to put in in the dreaded 'spoiler' boxes ;)because it's not about any episodes! just her talking about alot of interesting things !

JORJA FOX TALKS and all all returning for S/8.. so much for false rumors and blatant gossip :mad: she's so delightful ;)

ARTICLE

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Totally can't wait for that part. I giggled. I lurve Wendy. :D. I wonder if the "Lab Rats" will notice the freaking bug on a stick we are waiting for...maybe they can crack it open and see what's inside...Hey...a girl can hope right?

10. wings23

wings23 Witness

So JF is coming back next season huh? *Wipes forhead* that's sure a relief! I can't imagine the show without her and no more GSR would suck!

GSR was my first ship, back before I knew what shipping was. I thought the writers were going to put Sara and Nick together back in the first season... so I was very prematurely disappointed during the first few episodes. Silly me.

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well from her interview, I gather that they are all returning.. She didn't say for sure, just as far she knows. Still, I'm waiting for an official release from CBS.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't feel bad wings23, I did the same thing, I thought they were going to put Sara with Nick, but I found out other board, I can't remember which, it not this board, it wasn't Nick that they going put Sara with. It was Grissom. They brought Sara in for Grissom's love interested.

I still write Snickers and GSR.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I hope that Nicky finds a sweet girl.. he so deserves one.. look's like maybe they'll be putting Warrick with Cath, they've also got hot chemistry !

you'll love this[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. EVERYTHING. THAT. IS. HOLY.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Please, please, PLEASE let that happen! :eek:

That is GORGEOUS, desert! ::right click and save::

Wow..is it hot in here? Oh no..it's just GSR. ::fans self::
    Excuse me. ::goes to take cold shower::

15. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

OMG, desertwind! That's so hot! :eek:

I suppose if we don't get any GSR in "Lab Rats," I can always come back here and stare. And stare. And then stare some more. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.