The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

It really is dangerous isn't it. I get odd emotional feelings sometimes and other times I need to go for a run! :lol: Most frequently the running though. :devil:

2. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Hey Egg, you might want to double check that listing for 12 Angry Men, since WP's version is a remake of a film from the late fifties.

As to the 'crush' story, I'd imagine Billy might have been teasing the young lady a bit, since no one here saw his face or if he gave her one of his classic sweet naughty boy grins. I can't see him being truly nasty towards a stranger who posed no threat to him. Just not his style, not at all.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Oh, sweetie he's never dull :p he went on his sabbitical, and was gone for 6 week's and had a lot of time to reflect, & think what was important, and what was not! and came back a more mellow Grissom, but the 'twinkle' of his charm is still there.. he's just happier now, and not so full of angst, he's also involved in a personal relationship, which adds alot to his new deameanor :p I fnd him a bit different but on a higher plain, then the "old" Grissom..calmer :cool: change.. nothing ever stays the same

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I do admit, while I don't think anything major has changed with Grissom, I do miss his quirky, sarcastic one-liners. He does seem a lot more calmer now, and more relaxed. Perhaps that sabbatical did him good :p

OT - desertwind, I love your signature! heehee.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I definatly think he was teasing her. He seems to sweet than to be nasty.

Well, i'm not ashamed to say I cried at Billy's sweetness last night, the past week's been an emotional rollercoaster, which still hasn't stopped, and I found the sweetest, most sincere and genuine award acceptance speech by Billy and that was it, I was off! It's his acceptance speech for GQ's Man of the Year in 2005 I think. Jesus, when he starts talking about his Mum, how much he loves his wife and how his daughter gave birth on that morning, it's so sweet. He's adorable. What a guy. That sounds so embarresing when I read it back but I don't care, bless this man. He's bloody perfect. Gina, you lucky lady!!

Annnnyway, on a lighter note, if you guys worked in LV crime lab with the guys, you rekon you'd go for Grissom? TBH I don't think I would, sure, he's a lovely guy and he's gorgeous but i'd need someone a little more lively. Like Nick! I'd probs fancy Grissom though lol.

6. eggbe4thechicken

I completely forgot about that! Sorry guys. *hangs head* I sat down yesterday to watch it with a bowl of noodles (the new popcorn ;)) and it was black and white, and there was no Billy in sight. *sobs*
    I can imagine that too. He's a funny guy. *giggles*
    *frowns* Don't make me use my title, because I will. *pout*
    ...I would want to.....but wouldn't be able to...

7. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Almost everyone involved with the WPAP over the last 7 years has met Billy at some point, including myself. Some of us several times. He's a great guy and wonderful to talk to. Forgive me for not going into too much detail, several promises were made which we intend to keep and we do not want to abuse his trust as he went out of his way for us.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Awwwwh, ladies and gentleladies, just when you think he couldn't get any more perfecter (yes, its a new word lol) I read that. What a nice bloke. He needs to get his fine arse over to the UK, preferable Blackburn LOL. And Yorkshire for poppylvgriss & Britfan. Whatcha say eh Egg, you up for that kiddo?

Does he look as good in RL as he does on pics?! Silly question I know but i've heard from some people who've met him that he's even better looking in person! (possible?! I think not!)

Tell us what you can Puppypower, tell us what you can. *jigs*

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Like you I really, really love toladila and Manhunter which are my favourite films of BP.

But does Anybody here love "cousins" ? We cannot put it on the same level as Manhunter and Toladila, but I've got something for this film. I think it's a delightfull movie. And I love this movie not only because William Petersen but because there are a lot of funny lines and I love the character of Mitch who is really, really funny. As regards the role of William Petersen, I love him in it ! I felt bad for him at the end, and I don't know if it's a normal reaction :rolleyes:. In fact I think I'am probably biased :lol:...But you know I think he was not such a bad guy ;)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just watched it for the first time. and it was ... unbelievable ...

sorry i need to watch it again. i think my crush on this guy just elevated to the highest possible level, lol.

11. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Where can we find watch this video, I've already heard of it but never watched it ?

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ try WPAP in the Multimedia section. it's in "Entertainment & Awards". it's from 2003 so you need to scroll down a little.

13. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

A quick check of my skin color tells me that I've literally gone green with envy! I'm glad to hear he's such a mensch. I did love that little story quoted above, when the woman told Billy she had a crush on is character, and he said "I'll be sure to tell him." Hee! And. . . *die*

Alienor, I, too, have always liked the movie Cousins. Despite his being a rascal, Billy is 50 kinds of adorable in that movie. How one could pick Ted Danson over Billy boggles the mind, however.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

We understand Puppy. Thanks for all the wonderful photos at WPAP! :D

-------------------
    [​IMG]

15. eggbe4thechicken

Hell yeah! Sign me up! :lol:

Guys when they all clapped about his 94 y o mother that smile....I nearly died. :eek:

:eek: So we are talking to someone who has talked to Billy, which is almost the same as talking to him ourselves!..................almost. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.