Does Anyone Like Piercings?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NVenus, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

I think piercings have to fit to the rest. :D

My classmate has a little one for her nose. Love to see it sparkle in the sun. ;)

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I wouldn't mind a navel piercing. Do any of you find anything wrong with it because I would like to have one, but some think otherwise.

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

i'm not a big fan of piercings on myself mainly coz im a big wimp lol but my friends have a few between them and i like them but like i say am a big scardy cat lol

4. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

i don´t like piercings by myselve no, but each to his own ;)

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I have four holes in each ear.
    I did two of them in each ear on my own.

I also have my belly button done.

My coach constantly yells at me because everytime someone sees it, I have to tell the story and if it hurt etc. etc. and piercings weird her out. It's hilarious.

Tons of my friends have nose studs, It's really cool.

I'm scared to get my cartiledge done.

6. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Hi, i have one to, in my tongue piercing, and i cant live without it any more. HIHI its weird having it out. I also have my ears pierced. And a few years back i had one in my nose but i took it out, wasnt my thing. I dont want more. Most of my friends have one in there belly's but that so not me. (besides that, im fat:p) But i will stick to what i have..

And i think it have to fit you and it has to be a part of one when you take one.

7. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

^^Hey Berylla, may I ask you something. Guess everybody wants to know that, so I dare to question either. :D

What´s kissing with a pierced-tongue like? Is it different? ;)

8. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i think tongue piercings are really awesome but i'm afraid to get one. i'm not afriad of it hurting, pain doesn't really bother me but i'm afraid it would mess up my speech. one of my friends had a 6g in his tongue and you couldn't tell and my ex had a normal gauge and had a lisp. i would be unlucky enough for it to mess with me. i'm pretty sure the radio station would fire me if i went on the air with a self inflicted speech impediment.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Oh man, tongue rings are cool, but I'm horrified of it getting infected. I think I'd cry, forever. Awww :(

10. Pixu

Pixu Witness

i have five altogether. three lobe piercings in my right ear and two lobe piercings in my left. i'm considering getting my left tragus pierced to even out my piercings. i'd rather get a tat than another piercing, but i have to wait a year or so til I can legally get inked.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ilh214 I can see why you would worry. When I got mine I didn't think anything was wrong with my speech but my dad said I had a small lisp. I was afraid that my tongue would swell up and I wouldn't be able to eat or speak for 3 days. (but since I brought a cold drink that had ice in it. I started putting them in my mouth right away) You might want to get it done while your on vacation or something and if it doesn't work out it won't affect your job. If the radio is a semi hip station maybe they would allow it. I worked with a radio station doing promotions and I kept my piercing in even while I was on the job. ;)

12. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I have 5.

Two holes in each ear and I got my belly button done like 3 years ago. I want one more hole in my ear though...