Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Aghhh, CW, wtf? that's really really messed up. I hate people who do that, it's so immature. honestly, grow up. It's crazy.

hahaha my family constantly walks in my room so I have posters of guys AND girls and someone asked and I was like "The girl's have pretty make-up..."

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I hate it when people are stupid like that, CW. I would've slapped her back and said "Sorry, I thought you would like it as much as I did." :rolleyes:

AshleyWillows, Johnny Depp has pretty make up too, that's why he's on my wall :rolleyes: :lol: :p

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Same here, actually.
    I had a bit of a thing for certain girls (well, especially celebs), and I was nearly afraid to tell people how much I liked them because I thought they would misinterpret my admiration. I was about 13 or so, and now I realise that I wouldn't speak because, in fact, it wouldn't have been a misinterpretation at all. I was just too young to know what is was exactly.
    Now I go around with pictures of Jorja and Emily in my keyring, and if anyone asks why , I just say "They're hot" (which, btw, they could easily tell by themselves :lol:).
    I feel pretty grown up as to some things, but still pretty girlsigh as to others... For example the hundreds of pic I have in my room, and they're all women. But it's a girlishiness I love. It's so nice to wake up and say "Good morning ladies, thanks for making my awakening so pleasing!" :p

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, yup, I probably should've slapped her, I just didn't want to cause more trouble then everything had already had :p.

I can't say I've always kinda been attracked to girls. But when I was little I told my dad that I thought boys were icky and that I was going to marry a girl and adpot children :lol: Now I haven't exactly gotten married to a girl (or adopted children) but techincally, I wasn't even lying to my dad...I liek girls now, so if I'm getting married with anyone...it will obviously be a girl :lol:

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh Luna I have a picture of Jorja right next to my door from a photoshoot where she's wearing some rather dark-looking clothes so everytime someone walks out of my room I say, "Jorja's glaring at you. Leave now." :lol: :p I used to have posters of female celebs up on my bulletin board sometimes and when some of my cousins were coming over I almost took them down because I was afraid of what they would think :rolleyes: (I was like 10 :lol:)

I think I've just always had a "thing", like I said, for the ladies because when I was younger the guys were just annoying :rolleyes: They're still annoying. Although they know where I stand, and if they tease me they know I'll kick their ass :lol: That's the not-so-girlish part of me. But if I see a girl I like somewhere and we keep going back to the same place I try to look nice :p

6. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

Ha Ha that picture of Jorja so funny!!!
    yea lots of boys in my school are the same way. they are just so immature and then you look at the girls who aren't. Some boys just bug me. Its not all the boys, but a good percentage that just bug me.

Is there anyone else on tv that you find hot besides the girls from CSI? I find Cameron on House.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Jeez, yeah! Jennifer is hott! And I've recently fallen for the gorgeous Cote De Pablo (NCIS). *points at icon* I just adore her.
    I think my very first celebrity girl crushes were Trini from Power Rangers (whoever that girl was :lol:) and Shannen Doerthy from Beverly Hills 90210.
    Now that I think of it, I've always had more crushes on girls than on boys on TV. :p

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Ooh, I love Jennifer :D And I've always loved Emily Deschanel from Bones... I found a pic of her and Jorja at the PETA Thanksgiving Roast and I practically died :rolleyes: :lol: :p

So I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to come out to the rest of my family (especially my grandparents). I've never thought of my family as being racist at all but they always tell us we can't bring home men of certain nationalities because it'll bug us :rolleyes: (notice only the word 'men' :lol:). So can I bring home a woman then? Score!! :D

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Pfft, every show I watch almost I'm like "I think she's hot" especially The L word :lol: Which I one time forced my roommate to watch with me, oh my god, I don't think that was her type of show.

But I think Shane and Alice from The L word are hot :p
    Oh and very agreed, Cameron from house is hot too :p

10. AshleyFirst223

Hmmm... I haven't always had a thing for girls but for a long time I have. I think I knew when I was like 7 because I used to think Britney Spears were really pretty when all of my friends were looking at the Backstreet Boys :lol:

I think Sammantha from Without A Trace is pretty hot :p

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

shane and alice are my faves from the L word too. i always thought dana was really hot too but they had to go and kill her off. :( sad day.

and i think elliot from scrubs is freakin hot.

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I thought Dana was pretty hot too, I actually couldnt breathe I was crying so hard when they killed her off.

Haha, today, I got all my friends lost, but in the end we went into a convience store, and my friend points to this magazine cover "betcha you think that's hot, hey" as a joke, then she's like "ahaha, just kidding, just kidding" and I was like "actually she is quite hot" :lol: My friend was like "you are quite open to expressing your opinion" :lol: I didn't really notice, but I am deffiantly able to talk about my sexuality more openly without getting nervious and shaky and stuff. :)

13. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

this person i'm in a fight wth is dumb. she was like 'at least i'mnot a friken lesbian who's to chiken to admit it'. it actually made me laugh, because i''m pretty sure she's gay. it made me mad thouugh because it upset levon, which makes me mad. no one makes my friends upset. but yeah, i thought it was pretty funny cause she's gone out with like a bizillion girls when i've gone out with one and she said i was in the closet gay. (she isists she's straight when i think she's only ever gone out with one guy for a day). don't get me wrong, i'm completly fine with her being gay, it's only that it wasa real lousy insult.

14. AshleyFirst223

Imperfect, that's hilariously lame and ridiculous(?). hahahaha People are stupid. I've come to accept it.
    P.S. Your friends lame!

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Imperfect, I can't stop laughing :lol: :p

I just told my brother the other day that there's a strong possibility that I'm gay (he practically guessed :rolleyes:) and he said my sister had talked to him about it. He doesn't have a problem with it which I knew before but he said he doubts I am because I'm basing this assumption off the guys from my old school and they were dumb :lol: :p I swear, but everyone at my school was the definition of immaturity. Believe me bro, I'm basing it off a lot more than just that :rolleyes: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.