Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ No, I really don't know. :p

Thanks! And no, it's not the end of the story yet. I'm happy you like it, though. :D

EDIT: Woot, we're at the next page already. :eek: :D

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

WeeWeet!!! OH YAHH!!! we're on page 22 i LUV it!!! :D and SaraStar thank god it the fantastic story hvnt finish yet :D hehe it make me smile and i cried.. :lol:

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

i read your fanfic SaraStar ..
    it was really good.. ;) :D
    please update soon_ :)

i really liked Distant Dream too..
    it made me smile!
    nice to see we are in the 22nd page now.. :)

in another story..
    ive been looking around youtube until i ended up watching "best sandle moments".. and most of them i have not seen..

at last, ive seen the "you smell like deatth scene", "i could really kiss you right now" and a whole lot more..
    i feel so Sandly right now..
    all those sandle-love is killin' me.. :lol:
    sandleness... awwww... :)
    :) :) :)

4. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

woo! page 22! man we're good lol i just spent a whole lot of time reading sandle fanfiction and watching youtube vids, i'm hoping theres some sandle episode reruns tonight :)

5. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Aw, gaw!!! Didn't you get my message? There were pictures mentioned and I've seen pictures but I don't think those were the pictures I'm all worked up about, because I don't think those are quite Sandle-ey enough to make me rant like this, but I can't remember what the pictures were of I just know I want to see them! GAWWW! Just lemme see some Sandle pictures...*passes out*

6. fierysprite

fierysprite Civilian

Hey guys! i'm new to this site, so sorry if i sound stupid :D
    doesn't greg obviously (canon, as in he DOES in the tv show) like sara? i just saw this episode where he asked her out (her not knowing that it's a date) and i wonder.. is there anything in the show that kinda shows that she likes him, too?

:3

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

welcome fierysprite!

well, in fannysmackin'.. by sara's reaction and "action" it shows that she really cares for greg. and you only do that if you like someone.. :)

i dunno if i wrote it.. the way i wanna say it :confused:
    that's my opinion.. :D

8. greg_sara_love

HUUHUU!!!WEEWEET!!! i just wanna say welcome fierysprite :D :D and yes..i noe tt greg likes sara...HEY...actualy he LOVES sara frm the bottom of his heart...to his arteries>> veins>> and his cappilaries.. :lol: :lol: im crazy today...crazy for Sandle :lol: :lol: :p

9. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Welcome FierySprite ! Of course Sara loves Greg back *cough* she'll admit it. One day. :D

But as Luvincsi said, Fannysmackin' is a good episode to look at for a hint on Sara's feelings for Greg :)

Hahaha greg_sara_love that could be a Sandle song! *sings* From his heart to his arteries to his veins and his capillaries!!! :lol:

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

that is so funny yet so cute! :lol:

11. greg_sara_love

haha thank you....yeah...i think i should add 'greg loves sara frm the bottom of his heart to his arteries to his veins and to his capillaries...hehe btw does 'blue hawaiian' exist? :lol: cuz i checked it on the internet...nope no coffee named 'Blue Hawaiian' :confused: *drinking blue hawaiian*

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome to the sandle thread fierysprite *gives positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian*

As for episodes, that Sara's shown her feelings for Greg, theres been quite a few :) Fannysmakin is the one where shes most obviously shown her feelings. And then she asked him out for coffee (but i cant remember the ep name :lol:), but he was too wrapped up in the case to respond :( And then the "Really, I saw everything" comment from 4x4, is another of the most obvious :) But there have been lots of little thing that we've seen too. We've got a list of sandle moments, which probably needs updating now. I'll try and dig it up and post it later :)

Lol, blue hawaiian doesnt exist? :lol: Thats such a Greg thing to do, he probably just told them it was a rare coffee because he didnt want to share :lol:

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:( why didnt i have positivity cookies and blue hawaiian when i was a newbie here.. *sob* :(

14. greg_sara_love

well...since blue hawaiian coffee do exist.... I SHOULD CHECK IT IN SINGAPORE WEATHER THEY SELL IT!!!!!! I WANNA TRY IT!!! :lol: :lol: ouh yah CSIangle17 its frm the episode 'Who Shot Sherlock' very good Sandle moment... And luvincsi here's some positivity cookies and blue hawaiian...chill up i thought this thread is a :D kinda thread.... dun be sad..we sandle shipper will always be with ya...rite guys!! :D ;)

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

thanks greg_sara_love!! :D
    *eats some cookies*

i feel so much better.. hehehe!! :)
    *takes a bite*
    i just watched an episode.. (forgot the name)
    theres a sandle moment..
    when sara was talking about how she likes to get gold stars.. and if greg could do her a favor would he get a gold star. then sara did this sarcastic laugh.. that was cute! :)

*drinks coffee*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.