The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Ooh I love Manhunter!! So good! :D

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ok so which is better. Live & Die in L.A. or Manhunter??

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

that depends

they are both great movies and WP shines in both of them. They are both dark.. I'll say that

That's a tough-ie :confused:

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Although both movies were great.. I'm gonna say.. TLADILA!

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I love Manhunter. :D
    It's like watching a very, very young Grissom. IMO :rolleyes:
    Yes, it is a dark movie. But at least he doesn't die in the end. :D
    I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :p

-----------------
    [​IMG]

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Don't shoot me ~~~please~~ neither one. I prefer him in lighter films like "Hard Promises" or "Long Gone" he's so depressing, and not the guy I like, which does show his incredible acting, but, those are so outdated, and just not my cup of tea! for me.. I've watched them a bunch, and he's adorable for sure.. but not two of my favs. and I own almost all of his flicks!

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Manhunter and TLADILA are great movies.

My advice: buy both :D

Manhunter is WAAYY superior to Silence of the Lambs if you ask me :cool:

Billy is absolutely to die for in both films.
    Great soundtracks -if you can get your hands on the Manhunter OST go ahead, it's really worth it.
    Great cinematography too -we owe Manhunter to the great Michael Mann (Collateral)

Manhunter: dark, damaged and bearded -cool, huh?
    TLADILA: tight jeans (OMG!), also don't blink, 'cause there's one scene you just CAN'T, and trust me, DON'T WANT to miss (oh, no!) :lol: ;)

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I'm innocent. :lol:

What can I say? DaMan is just frickin' HOTT with a beard!! Then and now, so pleeeease, pretty please BP grow it back! :p

[​IMG]

-----------------
    [​IMG]

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My son-in-law- said 'TLADILA' was one of the worst movies he'd ever seen, boring and so outdated.. I stuck up for it, and he'd put that in my brain, so re-watched it.. and pretty much agree. his other movies he made later are, to me far superior..different strokes, again ;)

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Hey guys. Here I am, jumping in too all these discussions, because they're all so awesome.

William is awesome. He's an amazing actor. So yes, Hi everyone :D

11. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

In my humble opinion, Manhunter is a very good movie. And, of course, Billy is teh hot. But even if he weren't teh hot, it would still be a good movie.

I haven't seen To Live and Die in LA for probably 15 years or more. (I remember watching it in my teens--probably early teens.) I remember thinking it wasn't the best movie ever, but that Billy was, as always, teh hot.

12. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

YAY! Another Billy Nut joined our thread! Hi, gsrLOVE! :D

I have a question: Des, I know you're a member on the YTDAW site ... is it down or something?? Because I can't access it :(

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm sure Billy doesn't come on these sites, or any sites for that matter. I saw an interview with him once that said he never does but he knows some of the others do! Weeee! I'd like Marg to come have a root around lol, I love that woman!!

Egg As IF, someone wrote to him and he arranged to meet them?! Thats well good, you think he'd be prepared to fly to the UK to meet all us Brit nuts?! C'mon Billy, you know you wanna, i'm offering to buy you a beer, if that isn't tempting enough, what is?! Lol.

Welcome to the madness gsrLOVE. I'm Ams :)

I liked Manhunter but TL&DILA is more my thing, i've got a thing for the 80s so it fits in nicely. And his character in that is cocky, confident, angry man, and I love that kinda thing...LOL! Plus the soundtrack rocks. Wang Chung!!

Me and Egg were talking about this before, now, is it just us or does anyone else thing TL&DILA was a little, I dunno, gay? I don't have anything against it btw, I just thought the scene when they were working out in the gym together was a little...gay LOL. I think it was just the whole 80s thing. Lol, my mind works in wierd ways.

14. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Billy is very aware of The WPAP, however you won't find him checking in to the weekly updates LOL. If I remember rightly he's not really into the whole web thing, but he hears quite a bit from friends and family who do visit the gabillion sites out there.

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Wow, thats cool he at least knows about it. I think I heard the same thing Puppypower about him not being into the whole web thing. Boo hiss Billy!! Lol. I wish he was, then he could see what a loada loons we are. I wonder if he knows how loved he is?!

--EDIT-- How you gals like the new avatar? <<<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.