Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hehe! I'm sure if we all donated money to a charity of his choice, he could be persuaded!
    Hell a tasteful shot would probably kill me but what a way to go!!
    I wonder what object they would stragetically place on MiNi G!?

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^A banana? :lol:

3. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

^^ Oh the banana. :eek:

I say he has to use a new object -- like a cucumber. Been there, done that with the infamous fruit. :lol:

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hehe maybe like a microscope. Would feed our dirty minds and fit in with the fact that he's a crime scene investigator! Oooh the images
    The banana has already put me off eating it for life! No more foods!!

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

But the banana is the object most representative of Carmine. Every fangirl knows exactly what the connotation is. You can't go replacing the banana with a cucumber or any other object at this junction. The man is irrevocably tied to the banana.

6. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yeah thinking about it MrsG, if he did use a banana, every fangirl's head would explode!! We'd all know the connection and it would be the biggest seeling issue!

7. Top41

Plus, jkladis would be sad. He's got the avatar!

8. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

OMG, a banana :eek:

Reminds me of that pic. Please don't post it again :rolleyes:

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ah, Carminefan, now that you've said you don't want to see the pic, it's only a matter of time before someone does... :lol:

10. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

^^yeah, b/c I don't think I have seen this pic. Has it been posted before? No need to repost it if someone can direct me to it. :)

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

What? I have selective hearing. I believe you said that you wanted someone to post it? :devil:

:p I'll be nice and post it as a link so that you don't have to click unless you want to see it. ;)

Clicky!

12. Top41

:lol: I knew Fay would bring the banana! :lol: That's my girl! :D

Nothing wrong with a banana in the morning. I had one myself this morning. What? They're good for your health. ;) :devil: :lol:

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Today I feel like I need to tell everyone how I feel towards Carmine/Danny. Where better than here, huh? Well, actually I already talked about him this afternoon with a friend of mine. Actually I converted her :lol: Kidding, but she has never seen CSI:NY but the other day I was showing her a video where he takes off his shirt, and she was like :eek: "Who is him?" And I was like "Well, Mr Giovinazzo, from CSI:NY. Now who is crazy for liking CSI so much?! :p". Now she calls him Mr Tatto :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I obviously like Carmine and his work as Danny Messer, it's always a pleasure to see it. And well, in a particular case, I watched "On the Job" yesterday and he is so good in that episode. I was like "Oh :( poor Danny, look at him" *wants to jump to the screen and huggle him and tell him it's OK* :p It's really a good episode, he did an amazing work, all worried, stressed, nervous...Everything was (and is) fantastic in Danny Messer, the way he acts, I just can't help love it! But that's not bad, is it?

14. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

^^:lol: no, CSI Dani its not bad, I think you're just expressing what every fangirl feels(and then some if you're anything like me! :devil: :p )

also Fay yaay, with the banana!!! seriously, who would NOT want to see that?! I'm all for the banana...its like a carmine institution! :D

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Well, Mr. Giovinazzo is mine for the day (which sadly is about to come to an end) so I won't even watch that banana pic... :devil: <i>*shuts down the pc and goes back to entertain her guest*</i>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.