Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

do you suggest that my icons seem to be made by a drunk person?
    yeah i agree. thing is that those eps were in S1 so you know, they are pretty old. there was some Snickers with Catherine present too at that time. but generally, i agree.

my point was that that scene showed us Catherine being the most aware of the tension between Grissom and Sara. i cannot recall any other scene that could compete with the one in Butterflied. not even Tape Me Up, cuz it was more flirty than meaningfull. that's why i think Cath already suspects GSR has place right now.
    GSRlover, it's The Good, The Bad And The Dominatrix. i didn't really feel like writing the whole thing so i just abbreviated it.
    you moved up a stage Shipwrecked, i believe. i'd say it's 6th. Dee?
    of course he's not old. you know first i loved his young-self, but now i love him anytime. it'll come Shipwrecked, it'll come.
    aww, thanks SSR :)
    awwwwww, that would be soooooooooo sweet. but kinda fanfic-ish more than really happening to be honest.

fuck, i want her to get the letter.
    question: does it suppose to immitate the way Grissom said it or you feel like accenting the IN sylabe to make it sound perverted?

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

It really is all that matters. After it wins *grumble* there should be another poll *pokes sarahvma* for which it should be. That ok?
    I'm very confused with the spoilers right now. I'm lost, completely. Sara gets tasered in a car park and goes missing on her way to SF. The talk about 4 hours and 8 hours? Lost me. :lol: Nevermind, I will find out when it airs!

3. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Okay, so at ytdaw, It is spoiled that Grissom is going to say he loves Sara out loud. He says it to the MCSK though, so it might be in an interrogation room But still, a profession of love. LOVE. That's big. Man I am a spoiler whore like crazy

You need help. Lol, it's okay.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Everyone who is spoiled, head to YTDAW RIGHT. NOW. They're about to blow the ending of the finale, and it sounds... VERY not good.

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Nooooo! Oh dear. *gulp* I was only joking about the drunk part! Hey SSR8 started it! I was just....just...*cries*

That is a genious innuendo! How did I not think of that? Oh yeah, it must be because of my inability to make incredible icons completely sober like Adz does so well?
    (Did I make up for it? :confused:)

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

OMG.. Are you friggen' serious... AHH i gotta get over there and read it. My heart is seriously pumping out of my chest...

7. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Well, then...
    I totally just jumped off the "Excited for the finale" ship. That ending sounds absolutely horrible! I *HATEHATEHATE* scenes that are just like "fantasies/psychotic episodes". Just get to the real stuff and that's it. Also, I thought it wasn't supposed to be a cliffhanger...having the MCSK not in prison and having Sara pinned under a car in the middle of nowhere when the episode ends sounds pretty cliffhangerish to me. I am kinda disappointed in the end,

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

All I have to say is, I think I might die watching this and following it. If you have not been over to YTDAW, go NOW! Seriously, I am speechless right now.

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Sara's fate technically isn't decided by the end of the episode. We're left watching her breath under a wrecked mustang...and the our friend "to be continued" pops up. I am seriously pissed.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

not to mention all the doomsdayers. and incensed non-GSR'ers :( who keep threating to "stop watching "CSI"..if this happens, well, bye-bye, and we won't miss you

[​IMG]

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lmao egg, i was totally joking :p

i need to go and study accounting. ew, i hate this. the only way i can succeed is to turn off my computer, or i'll sit on Talk all day. *sigh*

aight. i love GSR. i want a crazy-ass finale with the Geeks hugging and the team witnessing it. i wanna see Grissom freaking out a bit in front of everybody. and the letter, i want the letter/cocoon continuity.

ok, now i can go.

12. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Alright...the cuss words are coming out. WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THEM?! Are you FREAKING kidding me?! I am SERIOUSLY hurling my TV OUT the window if this happens...I swear on everything that is holy...This. CANNOT. Happen. :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

For once my heart was dancing when I saw Grissom says he loves her, but then my heart was crushed by the ending we are going to get. This is horrible. Grissom go save her! This kind of pisses me off too because we are likely to not get a kiss this season! AHHHH!

14. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

The more I think about it...
    the worse it gets. What are they going to do come season 8? "Oh, Sara died...anyway, on with the case" OR "Yay, Sara is alive and there she is..oh..and continue with the season." Will they do the same thing they did to Nick? Have her stranded out there for God knows how long and than RARELY mention it ever again?

15. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

And he gets attacked by an X-ACTO knife?! Alright CM...STAB US with the DAMN X-ACTO knife while you're at it...I...GRRR! He proclaims his love to her and then find out we don't know if she's going to live?! :mad: :mad: I HATE TPTB! ::prays:: Please let there be a re-write, Please let there be a re-write...And Sara doesn't even DRIVE a Mustang...There are so many emotions going on in my head right now...I NEED a beer..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.