The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by quickbeam_cw, May 24, 2006.

1. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I've got one and one that might not be a blooper.

In Speed Kills, where the guy got beaten up at the Miami Heat game, Cal says the Heat where playing at the Miami Olympic Arena, when the Heat actually play at the AmericanAirlinesArena.

The 2nd one I have is in Come As You Are, where there is a murdered Marine. NCIS should be investigating the murder not CSI.

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I just thought of one.

In Under Suspicion, Calleigh talks to Horatio and says, "Ten years in Miami and you have never been injured. But you were in New York." But in Season 1, Body Count, Horatio gets stabbed by Otis. Granted it was nothing HUGE, but that still means he was injured in Miami.

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

^ Well he was cut, not stabbed, and while it was nothing big, you're right. However I don't think in the police department a cut counts as in injury, considering what could happen and does to these guys.

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Awww, H got a booboo. Besides, you don't expect writers to remember things from one season to another. Do you?

5. HellsBells

Well.. If the fans can.... ;) Yeah. I know it was nothing huge, and they wanted it for the story line. I was just pointing it out is all.

6. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

i think they mean bad enough for blood to be kept from - and i dunno if season 1 was bad enough for that.

7. HellsBells

I'm always finding bloopers. :rolleyes:

In Season 2 episode Big Brother, the arresting officer that arrests Susie is *drum roll* Officer Jessop. But in Season 4 episode One Of Our Own Ryan says Jessop was starting patrol as he was leaving. :confused:

8. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

maybe he was in training lol

9. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Yeah, could be a probie. Over in the U.K. you have to do a 2 year probation before you can be a real police officer.

10. HellsBells

I live to find bloopers in CSI:Miami! :lol:

In episode 408 Nailed:

The scene where Ryan walks in on Calleigh shooting the nail gun. He puts on the safety glasses before firing. He takes them off, the camera rolls to Calleigh, and he takes them off again! Then when Calleigh walks to the board to take the test nail out, he is wearing them again.

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i was watching 'Tinder Box' and the woman that Delko was with was breathing when she was on the autopsy table
    well i know they have to breath but it was very obvious since her throat was moving

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Yeah i caught that too!!! and i was jokingly yelling at the screen "OMG!!! she's alive people!!!! Eric, Alexx!!!! Get her some help!!! :lol: "

I also noticed in Recoil that when Calleigh had the blood on her pants it was there at the scene but it wasn't there when she got to the lab. but they were still the same pants.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

At the end of tonight's episode (season 5 finale) there was a continuity goof involving Alexx. During that song, when they showed Alexx from inside that drawer in the morgue her hair was slicked back and in a ponytail in the back. Then when the camera is outside the drawer her hair is back to hanging down loose and she has bangs again. :lol:
    I didn't even need a DVD or repeat button or a video tape or a rewind button to catch that one. :D

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i just saw this today.

In Lost Son, in a wide shot where H is talking to Stetler we see Alexx examining Speed on the floor. Right before Alexx goes to lift up Speed's shirt to check his injury you can see him breathe. and i was like "OMG!!! He's alive!!! I knew it was a cover up for an undercover mission!! I knew it!!" LOL! :lol:

15. athlov

athlov Guest

In Born to Kill, after Delko picks up the little girl, they go to a wide shot and they aren't there anymore. Just the officer taking the guy away and H. Boy did he move fast! :eek: