Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*huggles Dani* Yeah, because I named the chapter 'no worries', and that's what hakuna matata means, and I thought of our conversation and I just laughed for a few minutes :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that fic xtriggerx. And thanks ;) I always feel so appreciated here :D

Is there any CaRWash in the next episode that we know of?

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I've read many CaRWash fics (I'm planning on reading those new ones in just a moment:)) like those written by Dutchie for example. Excellent work by the way.:) But does someone know a writer by the name of Sara Duquense? If that person just has a different screen name here (which I think they do) I just want to say I love the stories you right. (Feels like a fangirl) just wanted to say that.:)i'm going to get around to my fics.....sooner or later.....most likely later.

*starts singing 'Hakuna Matata"* Ya'll probably think I'm annoying.

3. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

I've noticed a lot of CaRWash fics in the past few days, not that I've been addicted or anything. :) *crossing fingers* Maybe TPTB will notice how much we love the CaRWash moments! We should set up a "CaRWash" in front of the studio... :) Then they'll see how many fans love Calleigh & Ryan and come to their senses! They'll be so moved by our adoration that they'll immediately work with us to write new CaRWash scenes! :D

Ok, coming down off a sugar high, my wishful thinking should probably end here...

4. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

LOl thats a really good idea aimsavol i really like that. Hmm that might acually work. Maybe they would really make us some more CaRWash moments.

Okay this is really funny. Me and my mom were watching CSI Miami and i was all like OMG total CaRWash moment and she was like okay then and then we were watching normal CSI and Greg and Grissom were talking and my mom was like Thats a Carwash moment and i started laughing like ca-razy. and she was like what then i said mom its not Cal and Ryan and she was like why does it have to be calleigh and ryan. and im like because CaRWash stands for Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe addictid shippers. it was really funny lol :lol:

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeah, SaraDuquense is our very own Luna, aka _Calleigh_. She's my fave writer too. But she knows that ;)

Vave, only when you're awake :p And thanks. Man I feel like some sort of goddess who's being worshipped. Say, you, slave, give me...a...bottle of water :rolleyes:

Trigger, that's hilarious. Even my parents know what CaRWash is. I've made sure of that :p I haven't had a reply to my email to CM, I hope I will get one. I'm curious to see what he thinks of this matter. We all know what we think :p

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

*gets dragged in by nikki* ouch .. okay i'm here :p

i have to admit i didn't read that much fics lately but i now that soooomeone posted 3 new fics and i haven't read them yet!! so were are they? *coughs* nikki??? *coughs*

oh and thanks for posting that shock pic maybe the only good scene in that episode . *sighs* CaRWash makes you survive the worst seasons :p

7. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

Yeah, even if the eppisodes are bad we can still hope for even the smallest CaRWash moments

omg im so happy for easter im getting the seasom 3 and 4 dvds :) smiley yay happy.

gosh hey Dutchie can you post another pic pweez :) i cant find any good ones

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Why of course I can Trigger! How about the infamous staring scene?

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Identity)

[​IMG]
    He jumped her here. I know it. Identity is a pretty good CaRWash ep, they touched, they stared (twice!) and they worked together real good. And he thanked her. Or he started to anyways :p

Lena, you know you wanted to be dragged in here. And you've got the fics now. And yeah...CaRWash gets me trough anything :D

YAY for DVDs. Part 2 of season 4 isn't out here yet, but I know it's gonna be on my shelve as soon as it is.

9. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

yeah nikkithanks for the fics i'm gonna read them asap .. and great picture :D the sweatervest rocks .. he's looking at her thinking "should i kiss her? or not.. yes?no?yes? no?" okay ryan i'm gonna give you a hand: YES

we only have part 1 of season4 here too .. i think i'll get it by my easter money :D

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i watched Shootout last night and Ryan with that little girl...oh so cute!!! i think Ryan would make a good dad.. he just has that look. and what he said about feeling bad for that little girl for having such and uncaring family. you just know then that he would make an awesome dad and he and Calleigh would make such good parents and i could just picture them having a little girl or boy together.....just picture it..... :)

11. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

OO Need4Speed i saw that eppie too. There kid would be soo cute. It could have Cals hair and Ryans eyes and and and... okay ill shut up now.

Dutchie he he that pic looks like kes pinning her to a table or something :) but thats just my imagination he he (i wish thats what he was doing right before he jumped her ;)he he)

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Ahh, Ryan and baby Bethany, a classic. Such a sweet episode. Oh, and picture it? Don't worry need2speed, I've pictured their child over and over :p I just haven't put it on paper yet, maybe I will once.

Trigger, who knows? Well I do :devil:

Good, now we've had that, we're going to the big news: Corey Miller replied to my e-mail. Yes he did. I could post both of our letters here, but mine was so long, that would fill this whole page up probably. (I was mad, ok?) :lol: So instead, I'll give you a brief summary of his answer:

He said not to jump to conclusions. They are not Grey's Anatomy and do not wish to be, but that doesn't mean their characters can't flirt. He also said that Calleigh and Eric have been close, but even more so after his head injury. He was sorry, but all he could really say was 'watch and see'.

Frankly...this calmed me down. Not to jump to conclusions. Could this mean there's hope?

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting the response Nikki! :)

It gives me some hope too. It's somehow understandable that they become closer because of Eric's injury.
    I stay with my opinion, no romance between main characters, because that makes all shipper groups happy. :D
    Did you write something that CSIM shouldn't turn into Grey's or did he come up with this comparison? :lol:

I think the future will bring us another (hopefully sweet) CaRWash scene. ;)

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Nikki, thanks a lot for letting us know what his response was. Aparently there's still some hope for us. I loved the "They're not Grey's Anatomy and don't wish to". That's great! That means what we already knew: CSI:Miami is not only romance and personal lifes. They still have the most important of the series which are the cases and so character's love interests should not turn into the whole point. And I agree with you, inge, it's a good thing for them to not advance more than flirting with the main characters (or at least all of them) because this way they keep hope for every shippers(?), everyone can think and support the couple they want to, if they want to, and everybody is happy as their expectations can still be true :rolleyes: *dreams* It's natural that Calleigh is closer to Eric now that he needs her, after all they're good friends and they know each other for a long time, but we all know that Calleigh's heart belongs to just one person, don't we? Or at least we believe so...
    PS:Should this be in a spoiler box?

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Nikki---It's nice to hear that. Especially when you read something in the spoilers and it turns out to be something completely different. Although CaRWash is my top ship in Miami, I really don't mind who she is with (as long as it isn't a huge jerk who cheats and thinks he's all macho) as long as she's happy. (But I'm pretty sure she would be happiest if she is with Ryan.;)) But we all know that.
    [b[Dutchie[/b]---Fine. Here. *rolls water bottle over to her* Now if you will excuse me I have to go do...stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.