Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

A touch early to be thinking of new title names I would think, but have someone keep notes until its almost time and then I will go through them. ;)

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Oh, I wasn't beginning to mention title names.. I meant that as a joke :lol:

I wish we would've seen more of Jorja in Thursday's episode :( She looked stunning for the whole maybe five minutes she was on :p

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHHH, but what a great two minutes, no maybe 5 minutes, the car scene with Gris.. after her horrfic experience last week, she was back her old self, and she still stood up for her little buddy Greg. the way she was, like a mother hen protecting her young :D and stuck up for him.. she rules ;)

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol my first post and I'm already deciding the new name? :) jk.

I wish there was more of her this week too, and I think she looked stunning too, as always. I love the way she stood up for Greg though. So big sister-like.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

So what is everyone's favorite episode of CSI, that Jorja Fox appeared in?

Mine is.. To Tough Too Die (from Season One); Jorja was absoulutely amazing in it. I loved the ending. Just great; but she always is.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Tough call on that question. So many good episodes. Probably my favorite Sara-centric episode would be No Humans Involved, which I just actually finished re-watching about 15 minutes ago. I love how she talks with Glynnis, the foster kid. then at the end when she tells Jim "go with the living. The dead can wait".

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

Hmm, thats a toughy. I'm not a big fan of angsty episodes, but it seems like those are the ones Sara is best in, lol . Maybe Sex Lies and Larvae, just because I love how she yells at that guy, and the GSR is just classic. :rolleyes:

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

for me my favorite episode of sara in csi would be gum drops because she's being level headed and being compasionate towards the feeling of everyone around her especially nick.
    and siena like m&m's than smarties to.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Mine's Committed, it's the episode that got me addicted to CSI, so I'm naturally in love with the episode. I really liked Empty Eyes too. It must be that I love watching people get attacked.

That didn't make me sound insane at all. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I like the personal stuff, cause Jorja acts it out so well, and any fic I write has something personal in it pertaining to Sara. So I love the sort of 'part-drama' we get here and there. I don't like soap operas too much, cause the outcome is usually too obvious and it's depressing when you know that what you guessed would happen was supposed to be a really big twist. But I do like drama, so when the drama is mixed in with the case, I'm a sucker for it and I just fall for the episode completely.

Seriously, I could watch Committed all day long, mouth the lines, and not get bored.

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Which episode Jorja has appeared in is my favorite? Hmm... very tough question indeed :p I love episodes like Sex, Lies and Larvae and Too Tough to Die because we get to see Sara's more human side and how things are able to affect her (and because Jorja just kicks ass in those eps in general :p).

Homebodies is also one of my personal favorites. I always cry at the end, I can't help it.

I really really loved Coming of Rage, though. She was just awesome- she went through so many different ranges of emotions. Sarcastic, angry, compassionate, sympathetic, sad, and then the look on her face at the end of the episode was priceless.

I'm with you Sara, though, Committed is up there with the best. That's one of the episodes where she really shined.

11. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

hmm favourite episodes.. that's a tough question .. i agree with all of you .. you named some great episodes and i have to add nesting dolls just because i really love her emotional side .. andi think jorja did a great job in that episode

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I can't watch Homebodies.. It makes me too upset. I always cry at the end, so I've stopped myself from watching it too often, :lol:

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

My favorite episode, I think, would have to be All For Our Country. Mostly because I really enjoyed the humor, but Sara just had some really great lines!

Cath: It's raining man juice?
    Sara: Hallelujah?

I LOVED that scene. She was great.

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

It's a very powerful episode, and the end just makes me want to curl up in a blanket and cry :lol: :p

edog, I loved that episode along with all the other episodes where we get to see Sara's sarcastic sense of humor. I find that sometimes she has better lines than Brass does :lol:

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

edog I like that episode too, haha.

I think Jorja and Marg do awesome when they're working Sara and Catherine together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.