Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

IMO: i think that the Horatio/Marisol storyline would probably turned into a soap opera

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I still love H, he's my favorite character, but I just wish they could drop the whole macho super-H deal and go back to the sweet, loving, compassionate and comforting H thay had going back in s1-3, because that's what made him appealing and different to me, the fact that he really cared for people. That's it, I still love him.

3. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

yap exactly.

4. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

but a great actor that DC is he made it believable at least to me that he actually loved her... either that or you know he pittied her. but even if he pittied her then he should have thought about eric before doing anything. but then again marisol is the one that asked him out so ya....

ok you know what im kinda confusing myself so yaa.. just dont mind me lol

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Hey guys...i've been gone for a while so could someone PM me what i missed. just like a short summary or something. i really need to catch up!!!!!

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Me too. Also, from one of those scenes, we get one of my very favourite H quotes:

"You know, Amy, sometimes we tell a lie to protect the people we love, but it's still a lie, isn't it?"

Now that's the Horatio I used to know and love. :) Compassionate, honest, perceptive and emotional (in a good way, not over the top and contrived).

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

And H has gotta stop those bad one-liners. 'As cold as ice'? C'mon! Like someone said earlier, he's gonna be saying 'As hot as soup' soon.

8. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I like the one liners....

9. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I do too. But there are a few that are just WAY too cheesy. DC ought to talk to his writers.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I bet he was thinking of himself lying about Ray Sr and Madison when he said that.

I also liked when he told Amy to give him the high five, way cool. And at the same time, very touching. It was like he understood her, and on hindsight knowing his past that was revealed in s4, you know why he understood her and was so determined to save her from her mother. So I'm glad the writers wrote H's past the way it was potrayed in s4.

Oh and those head-tilts are way too contagious. I was talking to my boss today and I had my head tilted the way H does. I only caught myself doing it after some time.
    That's probably the effect of spending my weekend watching re-runs of s3 on cable :p

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I agree with the head-tilt thing. Those things should come with a warning. 'May be addictive' or whatever. :lol:

That man is like freaking Obi-Wan. :lol: Horatio is SO wise it's...extremely attractive. ;) :lol:

12. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

When you all keep mentioning Amy, I have to do a double-take. That's my name. *shrugs* I would much prefer to be an older character, and get a kiss from Horatio than a high five, but hey, I'll take what I can get! :)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah some of those one liners are so chessy!!! i like the old ones froms seasons 1 and 2. those were the good old days. and Seasone one is showing in the US right now so YAY i get the old H quotes!!!!! this is a little off topic but in the US this week CSI: Miami is just so great becasue the episodes they are showing are like the perfect mix of Ryan and Speed. Plus on spike this wed the Pilot episode is gonna be on!!!!!! Cross Jurisdictions.. where we'll get to see what H and the team was like in the very begining. and then after that is an ep of CSI:M ("Money Plane" is the ep). so it's like old H and then New H after that so... this weeks CSIM ep choices are so awesome!!!!!

14. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

S1 was great with the one-liners. S2 was just great. Speed's not dead, Meghan's gone, and Wolfe's not there (postive for me) I miss those days.

*right before opening credits*
    Horatio: Peace out. *thumps chest and holds up peace sign and walk out*

:lol: I wish.

15. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Dude! I would LOVE to see H do that!!! That would be AH-MAZING!!!

But you kinda have to admit it...Those cheesy one-liners is what MAKES the show! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.