"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. zombiekitty

zombiekitty Civilian

hehe, well there was only so long I could lurk before I joined in the David (and labrat in general) flag waving with you, cos and the other David LJ girls

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Awesome.
    I really like the fact that David convinces them to do it...king of the lab :p

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Pabzi if you want to say then do so, no one is going to bash you, if they disagree with you then thats them. But you are giving your opinion, any bashing is subjected to the meanie mod coming out and I think I have shown that this wouldn't be the first discussion thread in which that has had to happen. ;)

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Innertube refuses to work on my 'puter. Someone wanna fill me in on the specifics of this teaser?

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well I am totally stoked for the upcoming eppy...I have been from the moment I heard that this eppy was going to happen...a couple weeks back. LOL, I haven't so excited for any eppy this season like I am about this one...call me crazy!!! The promo looks exciting!

I LOVE how my fave, hodges, is up to his usual stuff...lol, doing what he does best!!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao... i no!! hodges is great. i can't wait to see him in his moment:p FINALLY.... some humor:p lmao!! i can't wait to finally feel the fun and happyiness that happened in the older episodes. YEAAAAA!!!

I LOVE THE LAB RATS!!

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Theanks Destiny.
    First, Korbjaeger, the promo is on youtube. My friend sent me a link this morning, but it was on messenger so I lost it. If I can dig it up, I'll get it to you. You might want to try putting on CBS though...I'll dig it up, after I get out my controversial opinion.

Those who know me, Korb included, know that I think that David is gay, so it disturbed me, the way he was looking at that woman. It also disturbs me that it said in TV guide that he has a crush on Wendy, sorta explodes my little fantasy world, like times that I have to face the reality that it is just a show---yes, I'm sick...

Some do think that he's straight, and that is their right, just like for me to think that he's gay, but to actually show it...

Destiny You knew that that was what I was gonna say...*waits for expected annoying comments*

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, Hodges has been spotted doing a bit of what could be described as "man-flirting", so who knows, maybe he swings both ways...::shrugs::. Heck, maybe HE doesn't even know! :lol: He might just be attracted to anything that outranks him...look at how he kisses up to Ecklie...

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

And Grissom :lol:
    True, I am not so sure that even he knows :p

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha:p lmao... that'd be aborable if hodges was gay:p LMAO! i personaly dont think hodges is gay but, that's just my opinon. i persoanly dont think any of the characters on CSI: LV are gay. but.. that's just me.

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well either way....I am totally wishing it was Thursday. I can't wait to see what Hodges has to say in response to Grissom catching him...how is he going to explain his way outta this mess....heheheh! :lol:

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I have two that I think are and another couple who I wouldn't mind at all if they were, and a few that I can only see as straight...
    This ep seems to point to otherwise...we'll just wait and see...never know, he may just be pretending...

13. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I luv Archie!!~~ I can't wait!!~~ Only 4 more days until Lab Rats!!~~ :)

14. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

Okay, I'll take the bullet for ya if you come out and tell me what "it" is cause I'm not sure.....please just spill the beans and tell me what ....

15. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

It's okay, if you want to believe 'Spanky" is gay that's fine (I tend to think so to the way he's kissing up to Ecklie and the way he just about 'stalks' Grissom) and I believe that some day I'll wake up in Grissom's bed and Sara and Lady Heather will have all just been nightmares (only kidding because I do love the GSR storyline.....and for those that don't, I'm still waiting to recover from the bullet I'm taking over this....LOL)