Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

I hope so too

I hope she gets mad at him too. He seems to lecture her about going out.. about Eddie. How can she not get mad at him for dating a subordinate. I like Sara but it's the fact that Grisosm is her boss.. anyway, I hope she already knows and saves it for him. To get real angry with him. :mad:

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

rofl. This is scary. I saw the music video on MTV last night and thought it would be a perfect song for C/G. Wow. Talking about unspoken agreements... :eek:

Glad to see you post here, LG. You know, you really don't need to watch the show to post here. If we all do, the thread would have gone dead. lmao! A lot of what we talk about here isn't related to what actually happens on the show anyway. :D

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's true. I think some of us stopped watching after last year.

I like to watch the show just to see where they are going with it and to see if they can bring back some of the 'spark' between Grissom and Cath.

They might be seeing other people (we know Gris is for sure) but they will always be in each other's lives. I just wish TPTB would bring that back. ;)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i COMPLETELY agree with you!!!
    nick's gonna get mad at grissom too because... he's been going through the same thing and nick knows how she feels. but i think grissom is just gonna push nick out of the way and try and be a hero for sara. YEAH RIGHT!! i think cath will get mad. A) because grissom always does at her, B) BECAUSE HE'S HER (sara's) BOSS!! C) he didn't trust her with it D) because she loves him!! MUA HA HA HA HAAAA. (same things apply to nick being mad at grissom too)

5. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

hmmmm. im so sad. i miss g/c!! :(

we need some happy talk!

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Aw I believe we all do, especially Catherine and Gil. Unfortunately it doesn't look like that we're going to get quality C/G scenes. I, for one, is glad that there's such a thing called fanfiction. lol.

7. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Amen to fanfics!

I think we all had the same brainwave when we heard Avril's Girlfriend. It fits the current situation to a T.

I'm still watching the show and holding out for the big GSR split. Wanna hear something kinda funny? I have three hopes for this season:
    1. GSR split
    2. GC get together
    3. Greg's storyline with fannysmakin got finished.

So far one has come true...maybe the other two will too (hopefully)

So what's the deal with the finale? cuz I think I missed a major spoiler. Grissom's gonna tell the team about GSR? Something big is gonna happen to Sara like in Grave Danger? OMG Somebody point me in the direction of that spoiler!

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO 27dayz. You can go to the LV forum and check out the season 7 spoilers thread. There you'll find the answers. If you go to BTA, there are even more detailed spoilers there. :)

Hm I doubt they'll break GSR in the finale, but it seems it's going to be intensive. Whatever, Cath and Gil will work together and that's all I care for. lol. Can you tell I'm so sick of the MCSK storyline?

9. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Now....the spoilers did upset me a little bit, and I don't think I should go into what I think Sara's fate is going to be. But simply about G/C...some people have been saying that perhaps Catherine will be the most understanding one because they have been friends for so long...and I believe that is precisely why she will NOT be fine with this. Yes she will say "How long as this been going on?" and I really don't know what's going to happen with them. One part of me wishes that they have a huge fight (because it adds to the angst, okay? I can't help it.), and that it creates this rift which Gil will try to mend later on, but another part of me just wants the negative end of Sara's fate to become Gil's realization about our ship. Perhaps that is too fanfiction-y, yes (kind of like my own, huh?) but a girl can dream.

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

If they have catherine give him her blessing, be happy for him, and encourage it, I will go balistic! :mad: seriously, it will get ugly, people will hate me even more than they already do, lol

11. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

thanks guys!
    if Catherine is all understanding about GSR, I will NEVER watch the show again. :mad: It's perfectly alright is she's pissed at him and throws a tantrum in his office. I would just laugh and say 'way to go, cath'. But if the writers have her acting understanding and ok with everything, I will lose it, cuz 1) i don't support GSR 2) TPTB have made Gil out to be a hypocrite and he needs to be brought back to earth by the woman who has always been his rock 3)and its too OC for Cath

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

^ ITA, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what TPTB come up and hope its not OOC. I think they did quite well with her reaction to him in LLV, so hopefully it will be ok :)

And if not, we've always got the wonderful fanfics and seasons 1-5 to remind us of the real G/C relationship :)

Thanks for posting those pics ams :) Cool change was a great episode, especially the little "I came in case you need me" scene :)

And happy easter to everyone :D

13. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

I think I'd like it if she just rolled her eyes and walked off, too disgusted for words - until later!

The scene in LLV was sooo old married couple and probably the only time the previous seasons were recaptured.

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

LMAO xfcanadian I can't see that happening, i'd be uber pissed too.

I personally can't see Cath being ok and accpeting of GSR, she's too fiesy. And after all he said to her in past seasons, he has no room to talk. Cath will remember that, well, TPTB better remember it.

Anyway all this talk is depressing, i'm gonna have to post some pics to cheer us gals up.

Thank the sweet lord for fanfics.

Our sexy couple.
    The look ;)

Flirtyness!

Hope that cheers us all up! ;)

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

*sigh* Thank you, 19ams87, for the pics. Just the little lift I needed. I was talking about purejoy on a few facebook groups and have been getting totally slammed by GSRers. :mad:

I think I'd forgive TPTB a littttle bit for all this GSR stuff if we got some Cath/Gil angst sometime in the future. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.