What's your ethnic background?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by glam_chic86, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

haha good job Nimo :lol:
    Personally, i see it as a way to get to know yourself better too. We have enough racists in the world, enough people trying to hurt others because theyre different, not realizing that to some people, diversity means the world! We could set a good example ourselves, i mean here we are, diverse as can be, all uniting for the love of CSI. i havent met a single racist in this forum and thats saying something! Especially since im from Lebanon and im used to knowing that Americans and Europeans are racist against Arabs ( somedays i dont blame them, with all this politics crap going on and how Arabs are portrayed as racist terrorists ) but overall i know it would be wrong to judge an entire nation because of a few stupid people who make themselves representatives! Its so refreshing to know you people! Good luck with your thesis Nimo!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Im half English and half Egyptian

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

dcforensics another Arab!! lol hello!

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I sound like a broken record but I just love the multi-cultaralism here. It's so nice to have variety. It's always fun to learn about another's culture beside your own. It helps you out. And Roka4csi ....how could anyone not love the Greeks :D. Ehehehe I'm just kidding.

5. tiffalmil

tiffalmil Hit and Run

I'm Native American, White, and African American(kinda boring once you think about it)

6. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

jorja_fan86 - i know! greeks rock my socks!! ( lol its a good thing i swear ) man i want some greek... stuff... lol i dont remember what theyre all called.
    tiffalmil thats not boring! its kinda cool sittin here tryin to picture what color you turned out to be?
    dudes i LOVE this - we should all start a new country ( ill be president and senator lolol ) - call it RokaVille ( lol im sooo stuck up right now ) and you can all be like mayors or something - multicultural :D

7. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

I wanna be vice president! *jumps up and down like she's insane...Well I am,but yeah*

Anyways, I love this too...such a cool way to get to know people! <3

xoxo-nimooo

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Hmm... vice president... well we need elections first... of course not for me - i mean im the special one you know, you dont gotta vote for me i already know im your number 1 nominee for president... so .. okay i nominate Nimo as vice president...any objections?? well even if there are, i dont care.
    *shakes Nimo's hand* congrats Vicey!!

9. GregSandersLover

YESSSSSS *shakes Roka's hand* Woohoooo multicultural Rokaville...me likes, me likes!

xoxo-nimo

10. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

lolol! Okay but what do we stand for?
    Besides the ''no racism, no prejudice'' thing...
    How bout - EVERYONE can be a part of government, regardless of skin or religion! And that any of you can become judges - oh and Not only are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays holy days ( fri for Muslims, sat for Jews and some Christians, and Sunday for most other christians ) - but we have off every Thursday for CSI :lol:
    So basically our week consists of Monday through Wednesday... not bad...
    Traditional foods... cmon people .. think!

11. GregSandersLover

On the streets you can have a lot of resteraunts...All like flowing through continent...Like you can have Asia street...Euro...etc etc etc.... and so if you feel like eating something Asian, go to the street and then you can choose from traditional chinese, japanese, thailand, vietnam, india etc foods! that'll be cool

And cool idea...Only Monday~Wed...god I'd kill for that

Oh but Tuesdays should be off too 'cause in Japan CSI is on Tuesday...woohoo!

xoxo0-nimo

12. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Don't tell me I'm the only Chinese in the forum?....*looks around* :eek:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, my mom is Egyptian, all I have is the eyes and cheeckbones, I think I got my dads light complection! In America we are all a little bit of everthing! LOL

14. LaneyViperGurl

LaneyViperGurl Rookie

I'm half Iranian and half Irish & German. And I like Roka's idea.

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Let's see....My dad is from Germany...On my mom's side it's mainly Ukranian and British (my mom was born in Canada like me)....I think I've got some Polish ancestry kickin' around on my dad's side too somewhere... :D