Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edog

edog Lab Technician

I, too, was under the impression she was somewhat weirded out by the whole exchange. I actually wouldn't even call that 'flirting'.

It may have seemed like flirting because the Undersheriff is such an ass all the time, when he's nice, it's like, "Oh, he's gotta be hitting on her! He's never this nice evar!"

Anyway, I think this was just his way of saying, "You've got a bright future...as long as you stick with me and do as I say." The parting look from Sofia was more of an amused WTF?, I think.

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I'm hoping they don't use this as an opertunity to write the character off... That would really suck, especially since we just got an ASS WHOOPING!!! The wine-throwing scene made me all giddy because I finally thought we were going to see Sofia throw down with Mrs. James. It was great to see her get so much screentime...

The second anyone comes across that clip, NOTIFY ME. That thing is going on my ipod for future enjoyment. ^_^

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Sofia rocks.

Louise rocks.

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I loved it last night. The Catherine and Sofia giggling scene. I found the episode rather dull, but Marg and Louise made it perfect.

Here's hoping Louise (and Marg) don't leave and continue making the show great! :D

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

88Blackbirds (thanks for the screencaps), if you still care about a slightly more detailed rundown of the wine and the undersheriff scene:

Sofia and a handful of uniformed officers turn up at the James residence with a search warrant and wanting to speak to Mrs James' son. Mrs James gets mad, claims it is harrassment, throws her wine on Sofia and tries to slam the door in her face. Sofia stops it and pushes it back open, forcing her way in saying, "That could be considered assaulting an officer." She tucks the search warrant under Mrs James' arm goes on into the house.

Back at the precint, we see her trying to clean her shirt with a wet paper tissue (which I found really cute because, large red wine stain and wet paper towel?), the undersheriff approaches her and makes some comment about how to get rid of the wine. They briefly talk about Mrs James' son, then Sofia asks him if he's doing a press conference. He answers in the affirmative and asks, "How do I look?" She replies (and I'm not sure if I heard that correctly, anyone feel free to correct me) "Like fresh made." He says, "Hope I hold my temper as well as you. You got a big future in this department," at which point Sofia's face says "What the hell is going on here?", though she does seem slightly amused by it. That's basically it.

Oh, and perhaps the scene with Catherine. Catherine's going through a victim's purse and finds and rose made of a paper napkin. She says "Las Vegas origami. Pretty corny," and Sofia smiles and replies, "Would probably work on me." Awwwwwww. :)

She did seem to be smiling more in this episode, it was very nice to see. :)

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Thanks for that atfm, yeah that origami thing does sound cute, tough Sofia is great but I always like seeing her smile.

Oh, and if anybody’s interested, since it's Easter, here are some (mostly small) pics I found from Esther, I love a good Old Testament bible movie don’t you, I really like the brown hair too.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love it when Louise smiles. She has the most beautiful smile.

The scene with Catherine looks fantastic. I'm glad that they're giving the two of them more scenes together. I think they make great friends :D

88Blackbirds, thanks for all the caps. She looks so amazing in CSI and very beautiful in Esther.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Louise does look really good with dark hair.

I almost didn't recognize her.

Anyone know if she is going to stay on CSI?

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

I believe she said, "Like fresh meat." I didn't catch it the first time either and had to rewind my tape. Anyway, that made more sense than what I thought, because I thought she said, "Like fresh mead." heh.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^I hope she's staying! It wouldn't be the same CSI without her! :(

BTW Sofia screencaps from 719 Big Shots are uploaded toe thecurtispage . Sorry for the delay. :)

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Okay, that makes a lot more sense than 'fresh made'. Blame my not-so-perfect command of English and her accent. ;)

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Pretty Louise in CSI :)

Fresh meat. Yep, that makes a bit more sense.

Hot Louise pics - and Shane, I LOVE your icon!

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

She's always pretty. :)

I love it too! (Zsazsa made it) I'm doing my 'Support Catherine and Sofia Campaign'! :p

So far it isn't working for Sofia. :(

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Marg worked with Louise on Judy's Got a Gun?

Hello dream TV show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.