Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away

And after Grave Danger that he wanted his guys back.
    He wanted them all to be a team and to have Catherine with him on his team.

I think everyone else wanted it too and for Gil and Cath to be team leaders together and not lead two separate teams.
    Does that make sense? --it's been a long day

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well, considering the complaints when Mea Culpa happened, I think most people wanted Gil and Catherine on the same team.

I think the split team in Mea Culpa really began the problem of them not having really good team scenes since. The closest thing we had was Grave Danger, and poor Nicky wasn't even there for it!

I do agree with most people and a lot of statements by cast members, crew members and fans, that Catherine and Gil are the mom and the dad of the team. That was set up in the first episode, and it's not going to be easy to try and stamp it out.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Agreed, stupid Ecklie. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! I hated that the team was broken apart. :( We haven't got as much scenes as we have before! I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
    Oh God, YES. ME TOO! I love Sara by the way and I want her with either Greg or Nick. (I'm more on the Sandle side, but that's unrelated.) I want her to break up with Gil and NOW, thank you very much. I'm evil too...

Then again, all Gil&Cath shippers are evil, aren't we? :devil:

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I didn't know about the three line rule, I don't often post in the shipper folder :p
    ok, wasn't sure if i could talk about tonights eppy yet so i am putting it in a spoiler box....more catherine this week, but very little interaction with Grissom!! nooooo.....

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I thought we've gotten used to that. NO.

lol. *laughs bitterly*

But at least I know Cath and Gil are going to work together in the finale. Now that makes me feel better. And wow. Gil is going to be forced to tell the team about his relationship with Sara. I wonder what Catherine's response will be?

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

me too
    I wonder how Cath is going to react to it too. They have been friends for a long time. Why wouldn't he tell her that he was dating Sara? Would he be afraid of what Cath would say to him? This I wonder also :confused:

7. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

Hi!!!So I´m allways reading you like all the weeks, love you guys. But sometimes is hard to me to post coz I´m not watching CSI at all, of this season I maybe saw 3 episode and even not all of them. So I´m so disappointment (and I know that all of you too).
    I really like CSI, after Mulder my favority was Grissom (rigth now not any more).
    Cath and gil they not even look to each other at all, just some times.
    I hate TPTB coz after allmost 6 years of true chemistry that Marg and Billy make is all gone in the trash, like it never exist. Is like Cath and Grissom after years of friendship, alllllll gone. TPTB make us like we dream about the pure joy, and even other ships knows about GCR.
    The Grissom that we know is gone (maybe a UFO send a bad clon).

So TPTB kill true CSI, kill GCR, kill true Grissom.

It just so sad the way they kill such a great show. I will not put nothing about GSR coz you maybe know what I think.

So I´m allways reading you guys but not posting that much any more. Sorry but I need to speak about this with you guys, you are the only ones who understand this.

8. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Welcome newbies!

People, I'm not an Avril fan, but OH GOD that "Girlfriend" song is perfect for us. :lol:

9. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

^lol yeah thats a perfect song for them. I think i saw a video to it somewhere.

I agree, but I think Marg and Billy still manage to make the scenes with Cath and Gil as they were before and they still manage to have some sort of spark in most of their scenes. But its not as it was before :(

Im so glad to hear they finally work together properly, and I cant wait for them all to find out. I hope we get a scene with G/C talking about it though. I would expect at least Catherine would want to tell him what she thinks and I think he'd want to know what she thinks to. Or maybe look for some sort of approval, which if TPTB keep her in character, I doubt he'd get. But I can just see her having a go at him about all the times he's judged her for having relationships and him being a sort of hypocrite.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thank God, they're together for the finale... Gosh, I bet Catherine will be the one to react the MOST among the team. She always trusted him and expected him to feel the same about her. They've been best friends and they're really close... and he let something THIS big happen and not tell her. She already freaked out on him when she found out that he was leaving for a sabbatical and he didn't let her know... Imagine what this will do to her. Poor Cath. I hate to see her sad. Besides, we know how much she loves him... God, it'll probably kill her.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah... and nick's probably going to freak out too. i kinda think nick likes sara and cath likes grissom. i just hope that this finale isnt gonna be all GSR and grissom and sara saying "i love you" all the time. i'm not really that excited about this finale because: this kinda thing has already happened to nick.. and you can't beat Grave Danger. that was the best episode ever! and, there's gonna be to WAY to much GSR. i'm just REALLY happy to hear that cath and grissom are going to be working together. i hope cath gets mad at grissom OR grissom and sara break up lol (the last one is a stretch... but i'm still hoping!)

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Dadeile LMAO You know I thought that when I heard it. I've just put it on and i'm singing along now! Lol!

"Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend" The lyrics are actually perfect for Cath, fiesty!!

To be honest I kinda think Cath already knows on some level. But yeah, i'd kinda like it if she went for his neck LOL! Stoooopid Grissom.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I was pretty pissed off when I saw the spoilers, like it was some BAD fanfiction joke. I hope catherine gets mad at him, since he always gave her the lab ethics lectures the most. He didn't even want to take the money for Nick in Grave Danger because of the ethics! So I hope catherine and nick get mad, and point out what a hypocrite Grissom is because of this relationship, and I am hoping he realizes what a bad mistake it is and breaks it off....then we can pretend this whole season doesn't exist!

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ahhh, well, all this talk of S7 has me licking my wounds, I need some pictoral efforts to help me get through it lol.

Cool Change
    After this pic I just wanna sing 'Dontcha wish ya girlfriend was hot like me!' LOL
    Sexyness

15. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

Thank you 19ams87!!! For changing the mood to a happy one! I was kinda getting depressed!! :( lol.

I saw Stalker this morning.. and i must say, there are a lot of GREAT G/C moments! *LOVE*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.