Sandle RP (New)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Silhouette, Sep 17, 2006.

1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

please continue.. im really psyched on whats gonna happen next.

2. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

(Awww thanks luvincsi :))

Sara heard the gunshot and jumped. The next thing she knew, she had Greg wrapping his arm around her, and whisphering something in her ear. She didnt have time to respond, and frankly was too shaken up to respond, when Sofia asked if she was Ok.

"Yeah. God. I dont know." she said, not being able to string a sentence together. "I found a gun, evidently, and I tried to put the safety latch on, but my hand must have slipped or something." She said so quickly she didnt think that either of them could make out what they were saying.

She brushed back her hair from her face and then realised that she was still holding onto Greg. It then hit her what she whisphered to him and it gave her butterflies. Not just because of what he said, but because of how he said it. He felt so safe and strong and she didnt want to let go. But she knew she had to get back to the scene.

"Better get back to the scene then." she said half - heartedly. She processed her part of the car and halfway round met Greg. She wanted to thank him for comforting her, but somehow she couldnt pluck up the courage to.

"Greg." She then paused, and whisphered. "Thank you."

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Sara said she was fine and they started processing the car again. After a while he met up with Sara and she thanked him. At first, Greg didn't know what she was talking about, but he saw a certain look on her face and he clued in. "Of course." He said with a small smile, meeting Sara's eyes with his own. She looked so pretty with the sun shinning down on her, Greg forgot what he was going to say. "Um, so, are you done your section of the car? I'm done mine, I could call someome out here to bring it back into the lab. I have some evidence I need to look at, so if I'm driving again, we better leave soon." He said laughing.

After a few more minutes Sophia, Sara and Greg were making their way back to the lab, only this time Greg let Sara drive and he read the directions off to her.

4. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Sara laughed at Greg's joke about his driving. She loved how he could always see the funny side of things. She knew if he had hurt her like she hurt him, she would still probably be fuming.

He let her drive. She wanted to turn him down and let him drive, but she knew he was kind of making a sacrifice for her by letting her drive, so she just thanked him with a smile.

The drive back took longer than before, but they passed the time discussing the rest of the CSI's and what was going on in their lives.

They arrived back at the crime scene and took the evidence into the lab. Greg and Sofia went to lay it all out and Sara went to tell someone they were back. As she walked past the reception back from Grissom's Office, Judy called Sara over. "Hey, I dont seem to have an up-to-date address for you on records, and bonuses need to be sent out, so."

"Oh sure," replied Sara, and gave her, her address. "Oh can you do me a favour?" asked Judy, "I'm heading home now, and I haven't seen Greg today, but this cam for him and it said urgent so I thought he'd better get it today. Can you give it to him?"

"Sure. Have a nice evening." replied Sara, as Judy handed her a red envelope and left. Sara looked at the envelope and eyed it with suspicion. She wanted to know what all these letters were about so badly, but she knew that if Greg didnt want her to know then she had to respect that. Even so it still didnt stop her from feeling hurt that he wouldnt confide in her.

She walked down the hall and into the room, putting the letter in her pocket, forgetting about as they processed the evidence. She remembered she had it, when they stopped for a break.

"Oh Greggo," she said reaching into her pocket, "Judy asked me to give this to you, urgent apparently, another letter from your lover perhaps?" she said jokingly, shocking herself when her words came out with a tinge of jealousy.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Greg was standing in the lay out room with Sophia, studying the evidence, trying to make some sort of sence out of it all. Sophia had been staring at the same piece of evidence over and over. "What are you thinking?" He broke the silence. Just then Sara entered the room. They looked over the evidence for a bit and then decided to take a quick break.

Greg was sitting down in the break room looking over notes when Sara stopped him and said he had another letter. He face turned bright red and he dropped his gaze to the floor. "Oh, uh, yeah... thanks, Sara." He mumbled while taking the letter from her hands. He stuffed his hands in the front pockets of his jeans, along with the note. He looked around to make sure Sophia didn't hear. He didn't need someone else teasing him about the mysterious letters. He hated getting the letters, he really did. But whenever he got one he had the biggest urge to read it. He wasn't sure why he cared. The only person he wouldn't mind getting love letters from was the woman standing right infront of him. He sighed, "I um, I'll be right back. Washroom break." He lied. He had no intention for heading to the men's room. The letter was burning a hole in his pocket and he couldn't stand it. He headed for the front doors and stepped outside to read it.

Shortly after, Greg returned to the break room. He tried to act normal but he noticed that Sara knew something was going on.

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*screams*
    i think im getting a heart attack!!
    this is really sweet and romantic guys
    i always have a smile on my face while reading this..

the sandleness is too much for me to handle..
    "whatever".. thats a good thing!!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

When back at the lab, Sofia and Greg went to lay out the evidence. They stood there observing it, and Sofia couldn't help but stare at one particular piece of evidence. A sigarette butt that she believed Sara'd found in the ashtray of the car. She just started at it, she knew she'd seen one just like that before, and the brand wasn't common. Greg asked her what she was thinking and she opened her mouth to reply, when Sara walked in and her and Greg left the room. Sofia was left with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"Well...I think you two are way too obvious. And I think, no I wonder why I'm still working this case with you."

She rolled her eyes smiling and walked towards the breakroom to see Greg stuff a red envelope into his pocket. He left, and when he came back he looked...different. Sofia knew he'd been getting those envelops for a little while now. Although she wasn't a CSI anymore, she hadn't lost her observing skills, making her an excellent detective...and a difficult person to hide things from.

She opened the door to the breakroom and poked her head around the corner. "Say, if you don't care what I'm thinking about this case, I might as well go home." She said.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Greg sat back down and before Sara could say anything Sophia poked her head around the corner. "What? Oh, I'm sorry. I do care what you think. It's just, when you gotta go, you gotta go." He tried to make a joke. Most of the time, Greg would make a joke to hide the fact that something was bugging him but Sophia just rolled her eyes. "Sorry. I've got nothing from these notes, what do you have?"

9. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Sara went to take the seat next to Greg and was contemplating how to approach the letter issue again, when Sofia walked in. "Say, if you don't care what I'm thinking about this case, I might as well go home."

Sara was suddenly taken away from her thoughts. "No, Sofia. I'm with Greggo, of course I'm interested in what you think. What do you have?" she said reiterating Greg's question.

She was thankful Sofia came in at that moment, she desperately wanted to know what the letters were about, but she didnt want to risk asking him again and him not confiding in her once more. Each time he did that it hurt her a little.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"Ah, thank you. That sigarette butt on the table. It's a rare brand and I'm sure I've seen it before. Can you come take a look and tell me if you recognize it from somewhere? I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't think of it."

She looked at Sara, then turned to Greg. "Well?" Sara went first and Greg followed. Walking next to him, she said: "You have got to tell her about those letters eventually." He looked at her in shock. "Yeah, yeah, I'm not blind. Your face goes all weird every time you get one. You need to talk to someone about it. I suggest Sara, but if not, I'm here too." She winked and followed Sara into the evidence locker.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Sophia suggested Sara and Greg should look at the cigarette butt she found at the scene. While they were walking back to the evidence locker, Sophia also suggested Greg tell someone about the love letters. Greg was almost 100% sure she didn't know about them.

"W-what?" She said Greg's face "goes all weird" whenever he gets one. She left for the evidence locker and Greg stood there in shock. One thing she said kept repeating in his head. "You need to talk to someone about it. I suggest Sara..." He knew she was right about telling someone, but he wasn't sure about telling Sara. Greg knew she would always be there to talk to for anything, but he didn't want to talk to her about love letters from some secret admirer. He loved Sara, and would rather talk to her about other things. Maybe, when he gathered up the courage, he would talk to her about how he really feels.

He must of been standing in the hall for a while because by the time he met up with Sara and Sophia, Sara had already remembered where the butt came from.

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

When Sofia suggested that she'd seen the ciagrette butt before, it suddenly seemed familiar to her too. She walked quickly into the evidence room ahead of Greg and Sara.

Sofia joined her shortly afterwards and they sat down and hypothesised where they had seen it before. They thought for about 5-10 minutes of so, before Sara finally remembered why it was so familiar.

"Its from the first crime scene!" she exclaimed just as Greg walked in, "There was a butt found in the sand next to the hand at the first crime scene. Maybe they're related, its a long shot, but they could be?" she said turning to Greg and Sofia leaning against the table.