Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi4e

csi4e Civilian

In regars to the Woman who died of co poisoning: I believe thta was a copycat. The woman who died was an undercover police officer. The intentional victim's brother killed her because she was starting to suffer from alzeihmers. They had read about the killings and fgured this would be a good way for her to die. At least that's the impresion I got. Remember they found tears on the pillow because the lady's brother cried when he suffocated her?

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, this script is 60+ pages. A normal scripts runs 50-55. So, it could possibly be a 90 minute episode. :D

3. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I guess some of you don't realize this is a TV show. They HAVE to do something dramatic with each character every finale. Have you seen ER? LOST? NYPD Blue? The character's have bad luck because that's what makes it interesting. Would you rather just see a ho hum episode where some bad guy gets caught? And for all those that hate GSR, there's just as many that love it so there's no way to please all the people all the time. Just my 12 cents.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I dunno. I think Strip Strangler is a lot better than Way to Go. That ending scene was priceless. Yeah I know Grissom's life was in danger in Strip Strangler, but that just feels so different. And I thought I fell in love with CSI because it was different from all those shows. No wonder I'm losing interest now.

5. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

ITA. Also, Inside the box was a great finale, without the need of a character in danger.
    It's just so weird, they had a great audience before, now they have to create mini-movies every season finale.
    You wosh they could change a bit, but oh no, someone has to be in danger.

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Meh, I just wish they'd stop glazing my beloved fav show with all this stupid danger-mania. I swear, this is not anymore the CSI I fell for.
    I understand they need to add some romance/spice/suspance to get more audience (that's the showbusiness, whether we like it or not), but, seriously, all I think when I read new spoilers about the upcoming eps (especially the finale) is: WTF???

Hello, TPTB? Where's CSI?

7. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

A bad show has to create over-the-top drama, a good show doesnt have to.

Over the top drama is not intresting, it's soapy. It's cheal and stupid. it a clear lack of good writing when highly unlikely dramas with damsels in constant peril takes over. It's something a teenager would write, the worst kind mor Mary and Gary Stu.

The classy CSI died the moment GSR became canon. R.I.P.

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I beg to differ.

The whole CSI-is-being-quite-crappy-lately had nothing to do with GSR. C'mon, GSR is only a small jigsaw in the whole puzzle, we can't blame this on it... I think GSR becoming canon was a good step they took, and it totally stands apart from the other things that are making CSI a completely different thing that what it used to be.
    It's not GSR's fault if the stories have changed, or if some episodes are cheesy... Griss and Sara's relationship has affected the show as much as Holly Gribbs has. :rolleyes:

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, I've started working on the MCSK website. lol. *starts reading thru all spoilers* But yeah, good stuff. ;)

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Is there anything worth knowing from the spoilers on YDTAW? I normally son't handle that site very well, but now it's even harder...because the ep is Sara centered. I'm not gonna weed through 44 pages to find one or two meaningful posts...maybe one of you GSR people know something we don't?

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

CSI got nothing to do with GSR or Rating is got nothing to do with GSR or anybody episode. GSR is only last what 15 second or 45 second. They didn't kiss on the job or anything. They did a good job with it.

13. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok well.. I have a lot of spoilers for the "Living Doll" episode, but I'm hesitant to say anything because I know who the MCSK is and what happens to Sara (generally, though I don't know how it ends for her, just what happens initially.) I will say she is on her way to San Francisco, (go figre,) and apparently she won't really make it because of a tazer gun.... (again, go figure.)

I know this is a spoiler thread.. but thats the main arc of the season and I think there would be some people upset to find out about it. So.. yeah. I guess if anyone is dying to know, just say so, but I don't want to completely spoi everything.

(You could also go to nowcasting.com)

Later

14. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I agree. It's only the last few moments of each episode, if it's shown at all, and both Sara and Grissom are really professional people. I see no issue. And the finale definately won't be devoted to it or anything, just it will be brought into the open. Last year's finale really wasn't all about GSR either; it was about Brass. GSR was merely brought to our attention.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

pabzi, from what we know, the finale is NOT Sara-centered. The Sara stuff happens in the last act or so... the episode is completely MCSK-centered. We find out their identity, their motives, etc. The Sara part really is just a small part of it. There's a LOT with the MCSK in the sides, and only a little with Sara...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.