William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MacsGirlMel, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giwu

Giwu Victim

Good-natured grumbling...I asked for websites with M rated fics and my post was immediately LOCKED. That was a poor introduction to the forums!

2. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^:lol: don't sweat it too much Giwu - we're pretty nice around here.... a little crazy, but nice :lol:

3. Giwu

Giwu Victim

Yup, I am on LHD, Geekfiction, Grisskink, ff.net aff.net, YTDAW, TalkCSI and probably a few others :). My nick is usually a variation of Giwu.
    >>>>>Waves

Oh....and warning: "This Is Not What I Had Planned" is about Grissoom and OC. I don't think she is a Mary Sue, but that story fell flat. And, well then there is GSR.

My one LH story is posted on LHD under Files I think.

4. Giwu

Giwu Victim

Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7 *DELETED*

Post deleted by Giwu

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Giwu, welcome, and please keep in mind that you have 24 hrs in which to use the edit button if no one has posted after you and you want to add something, otherwise its considered spamming (ie double posting). For more info there is a "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum (lv).

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Big welcome Giwu thank's for the pics.. wow.. talk about a long time ago :eek: and you girls are so up to speed on the pics.. all fantastic.. big hug to you all!!![​IMG] and the lady who gets to do to him, all the things we want to do.. keeping it nice..like dinner and shopping.. and so much more :devil:

BILLY AND GINA

IN L. A.

7. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

As a rule we don't like the watermark cropped off if you plan on posting any pix from the WPAP on your own websites. It takes a lot of time and effort and cost to get some of the rarer things we have, which is one of the reasons the watermark it is on there in the first place.

There have been many over the years who have ignored that, and unfortunately this has spoilt a lot of things for everyone else.

Feel free to email us at the wpap site, if you have any questions regarding using photos from the site.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Welcome to the madness Giwu, I am the residant British nutcase, although Britfan, poppyluvsgriss and egg are all challenging me for the crown LOL :p Jokin girlies.

Ok, well I went out last night and I got a little over excited when I found a random guy with a 'Billy Straw Hat' on, I proceeded to hug him LMAO. The pic my mate took of me & him didn't come out (boo hiss), so I know it ain't exactly Billy but heres my mate and Mr Random With Billy Hat on! God I was so exitable when I saw it!!

And just because theres always a need for a Gunshy pic!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^ams you are gorgeous, I love the Grissom hat. :lol:

don't worry Giwu we only look scary, but we are really a good bunch of Billy/Grissom lovin' gals RIGHT??

10. Giwu

Giwu Victim

I have roammed around WPAP before and enjoy it. I see my pics of TZ only have a couple that you don't already have in the gallery. I keep meaning to send you an email if you have heard the schedule for when he will do the 7th inning stretch this year. :)

11. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i love that pic of himin a suit, and smirking slightly. he has such a purty smile.

12. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

We'll confirm if/when Billy will be singing this year on our news page nearer the time :)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

19ams your so pretty.. girl :eek: and who's the cute guy? is it Billy in disguise? here's a couple more from "EE' last ep. before tonight!!!

WHAT

BAFFELED

DISCUSSING THE CASE
    [​IMG]

14. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

ah, thanks for those pics. he's looking better and better with each episode!

15. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

We should joust. :lol:
    He really is. Although I am worried that he will get carried away with the losing weight. He should stop now IMO.

Right-o, Season 4 now!

1. Assume Nothing
    2. All For Our Country
    3. Homebodies
    4. Invisible Evidence
    5. Feeling the Heat
    6. Fur And Loathing
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.