Horatio and Marisol: Till Death Do They Part

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CaRWash_Cutie, Apr 4, 2007.

1. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey, I was just wondering if there were any other Horatio/Marisol shippers out there? I've looked around and I haven't found a thread devoted to them yet, and I think that they deserve one. If I'm wrong about this, I apologize in advance.

So, show your HM pride and give a shout out to Miami's most left out couple!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys! I agree! I shipped them ever since they first appeared together onscreen. They have undeniable chemistry and I cried when she died. He really cared for her and I was so upset when Eric wasn't about to attend their wedding. Thank God he did though at the end.
    Horatio and Marisol are so beautiful together. :) Their little smiles and looks are so adorable.
    [​IMG]
    ^^ A picture to start us off!

3. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Welcome kissmesweet!

I think that the whole relationship was sincere from the very beginning. He truely cared for her; he didn't just feel sorry for her and marry her to keep her happy. To see proof of that all you have to do is watch the scene in Rampage when they are at the cafe and he tells her he loves her. The first time I saw that scene it gave me goose bumps!

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I know, he was at first reluctant when she asked him for dinner as he's Eric's sister... but he couldn't stop falling in love with her. Their wedding was so adorable. Marisol was stunning in the dress and me too--that scene made me sooo happy!

5. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

i love the two of them.. im still in denial.. marish forever!! XDD~

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Welcome Choco_Sushi_Nut!

I love your fanfics by the way! I'm csi-girl419 over there.

I am in serious denial as well! I actually threw a pillow at the screen when she died and pitched a little tantrum after the episode was over! ;)

7. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Don't mean to double post here, but we need to get some discussion flowing!

Most ships on CSI still have hope of something happening, but that's not really the case for Horatio and Marisol. She's dead and she's not coming back. That said, we can't really hope for anything to happen, but I was wondering, what do you guys think SHOULD have happened between Marisol and Horatio? If she had been allowed to live, what kind of stories do you think TPTB would have cooked up for the duo? If you've read my fanfics, you know what I think should have happened! ;)

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Oh my gosh. I like this ship, too. Well I think that they should have gotten married and see that Horatio would have been a great husband. I just wanted to pull the hair out of that guy who killed her. :mad: Wait...I don't think he had hair. :lol:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I may be more of a DuCaine and H/Y :D but I liked Marisol with H. She was really cute, it's sad she's gone though. Thank God for the reruns!