NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandi

pandi Witness

Bloodbath is a great episode. One of my faves. It's totally on my iPod.

I started watching NCIS right off the bat in season 1, but then I went to college and watching tv really didn't happen. Over the summer when CBS was playing NCIS on Fridays I started catching a few episodes here and there. The next thing I knew, I was buying season 1 on DVD. I'm hooked!

Tomorrow's episode looks promising, but when do they not?

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Holy Crap! I was totally not expecting the ending of tonight's episode!!! What a shocker!

3. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I knew it from the start. This one was so predictable.

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Wow! Tonight's episode was awesome! The ending was a shocker!!
    I liked when Abby was using the voice program :lol: "sexy" it sounded so funny!

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Yeah, Abby & the voice simulator was a hoot. I also had to chuckle at Gibbs' reaction when Mann mentioned she was thinking of retiring so she could spend more time with the people she cares about, then she pointedly asked him what he thought about that... and of course Gibbs, being Gibbs, simply stuffed his mouth so he didn't have to reply... :lol:

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I thought a lot of the episode was very predictable... except for the part where Cassidy died :( I wasn't expecting that!
    The best part by far was the 'Squg' :lol: The voice thing was funny too.

7. BunnyBlum

BunnyBlum Civilian

Is anybody else bummed that Tony is still with Jeanne? I miss him being the "himbo" guy! I was yelling at him last night to just run away from her door! Jeanne's ruining Tony's character!

8. Dragonfly

Well, I figure that something's gonna happen with her at the end of the season. Something big, that's going to get rid of her. One of those big secrets that they keep promising :p

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I really can say about this ep. I felt soooooooo bad for Tony. Of course I wondered if at the end when he told Jeanne he loved her if it wasn't Cassidy he was saying it to? I may have some caps later to put up here if it's allowed.

10. Dragonfly

Oh, Katpin, if you could get a cap of the Squatting Hug, I'd love you forever ;)

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Last night's episode was great even though I missed the very beginning. I liked abby using the guy's voice to talk to gibbs. And Gibbs's girl going to retire, did you see that look? I love when Tony's uses movies to help or solve things he is dealing with. I felt bad for him when gibbs said it was surpose to be them on that job. And when and if Tony loses his girl its going to very hard for him to come back from that. Especially after it took him so long to finally say it too her. And I still love the bracelet he wears. ;)

ps I really hate when i look up something that is coming out on dvd and i try to remember when it is and then they change the date. they make it earlier its always later.

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

another great ncis! i like how this show has its main focus around the team, they can make it work when other shows cant. i really liked ziva fighting with the other woman (i have no idea what her name was!) they were like two girls on the playground :lol: it was really funny.

as for tony, i love him just as much now as before. everyone needs to grow up sometime, and he is still the same old tony with his co workers. he just isnt a womanizing man whore anymore. he was going from woman to woman and now he found one he loves i like it, but i dont think they will be left to live happily ever after. it never turns out like that. :(

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

14. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I LOVED last nights episode. It was great!! It was so funny when Hollis told Gibbs that he has a cute butt and he missed the ball. :D Something about the way he reacted made me wonder if Mark Harmon didn't know what the line was and he just reacted to what she said. I thought it was nice in a Ziva sort of way for Ziva to deliberately made Paula mad at her in order to give her a focus for her anger. And Tony at the end there, oh the look on his face. That was a nice little moment for Michael Weatherly. I loved the bit with him using the cigar and his knowledge of movies to find the trap door.

15. Dragonfly

I really like that Ziva is still wearing the orange cap. It's nice to see that she is in fact human, and that she was really affected by Roy (was that his name?). I also thought that all the actors did a great job in this episode, the way they all portrayed their character's emotions so believeably.

Thanks for the caps, Katpin :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.