Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Aligtr it sounds yummy!! Perfect even. Sums up everything about Jon. Good looking like chocolate, sweet like sherbet lemon and hot like fireballs :D lol Don't ask I'm hyper :D

Oh by the way I found this really cool banner or my other obsession Greg Sanders on the net but I have no idea how to put it on like ya know what I mean any way can some one pm how to do it?

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

[​IMG]

I like Hot and Sexy, and Sexy To-go :)

3. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Wow sexy picture happilyhappy

4. HellsBells

Very sexy. :D

I just woke up from my nap and the TV was on to A&E. CSI:Miami on. :) Now THAT is a great way to wake up, isn't it? (And its the episode where Ryan is wearing a tie, *prr*) :lol:

I think we should put out any ideas for the next thread through out the day, and then start a poll later on tonight, to end tomorrow evening.

5. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Can I get a slice of sexy To-Go?
    Nah... nevermind a slice, I want the whole enchilada!!! LOL

6. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Yeah I though that too

ATHLOV I LOVE YOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!

7. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

omgosh u guys!!!i cam and viewed the board last night and omgoodness 2 pages over 2 days lol i guess we really like him! i finished watching all the eps of my season 4 that i hadnt seen yet which i bought on friday so now im goin thru the whole season :D

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh, wow, are we one of the fastest threads in the board or what? I mean, everytime I am gone for a few more hours than usual, I always find a big number of posts to read...

Anyway, I guess we were talking about a love interest for Ryan...Hmm, without mentioning any ship, I do think is time for him to have someone special. Everybody seem to have already had one, so maybe now it's his turn. Yeah, because that thing with Natalia was nothing, and Erica, well, she was not the love we are talking about! It would be great, and with all that thing, it could give him more screentime :rolleyes: Yeah, I think it would be great for Ryan. Maybe he could pass trough his anger issues, as mentioned, maybe love could calm him down and he could just start controling himself a bit better...

Concerning the new thread name, I will vote in the poll, as I have not any idea right now...I will see tomorrow what I prefer and choose...

katbug, I'm sorry to hear about your husband.

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Well done Nikki!
    I'm glad that your speech was succesful. :)

I want a love interest for Ryan. As someone mentioned every other character on the show had a love interest (or two). Erica and Natalia don't count. We don't know if he had a relationship with them (and I hope not).

I also like the CSI shows because there isn't soo much personal relationship drama like in so much other shows. But maybe this will change. :(

There could be more mentions about his privat life. It seems that he has *no* private life. He goes to work and he goes home and that's it. very believable. :rolleyes:

I can picture a short dialogue with Eric. He could ask Ryan if he's seeing someone. Ryan would turn red and he would stutter and then: yes, I'm seeing someone, but it's still so new, I don't want to talk about it.
    and Eric would grin. :D

The other problem is that the characters aren't allowed to have a happy, normal relationship. :rolleyes:

ok, I just want to say, I want a love interest for Ryan and I want more information about his private life. :p

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I cant wait to see what the new thread name is, Im still rooting for "Sexy Man Biscuits" :lol:
    I like all the new thread names you guys came up with, especially Athlovs "Riipp" :lol:

Sorry, I just now read it. Im praying for your husband Katbug
    :)

11. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

Title favorite: Sexy To-go. I can't think of any myself.

katbug, I will keep you and your husband both in my prayers.

To everyone who's under the weather, I hope you feel better...I've been running a fever for a few days myself, but the fever makes for some interesting CSI dreams.

Regarding the love interest question...I would love to see more about Ryan's personal life. I would like to see his niece who was mentioned ("Death Pool 100"). Now, if TPTB can't write me on the show as a love interest (ha! I bet we all want that :) ), then I would vote for...well, let me just say that one of my favorite fanfic authors is Dutchie. That's a good clue...

12. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

WOW :eek: guys almost ready for a new thread YAY!!!

has any1 thought of any names??

Iv got 1 and i think every1 has seen it if they havnt ill post it again :)

HappilyHappy LOVE the pic its sooo HOT :devil:

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

aimsavol i saw your title for the new thread and i though that it could also be I'll have a sexy To-go!

14. HellsBells

*Sigh* So, I attempted to make a poll, but it didn't work out. :( Anyway, to make us smile- A Wolfe Smile!
    [​IMG]

15. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

omg! i like this title so much! and the way he imitate that girl was uber cute! :D "thats hot!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.