Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Great picture! That is hilarious! LOL!! I loved the Hardy Boys comments - I cannot remember what episode it was but I just saw it. Those scenes for hysterical. I loved it when Ryan asked him if anyone called him Ricky Martin.

The comments regarding Erica were also priceless......

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

nozomin Now that pic is even better. Nice job!

katbug I remember him asking Eric that and I don't remember which episode that was either. But I remember laughing when he was like no. I think he said people told him he looked like Arod.

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

nozomin , that was exactly what I had in mind! Yay! Well done! :D

That episode you're thinking of is Silencer. They're sitting in the A/V lab (I think) looking at the blog. I love their conversation there. They're so teasing with each other. I don't think that they were ever like that with each other before. Were they? Am I forgetting something? :confused:

4. CSI_Kat

I don't remember them ever teasing each other before. Ryan normally seems sooo serious and Eric always seems quick to cut him off or be critical to him. Was a nice change to see that kind of dialogue!

5. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

*settles into comfy chair*

Ah it has been a LONG while since seeing my Hardy Boys in action. I do love the pictures that are here, the grocery store one had me laughing. I like the scenes with them in this season too. There is one scene that I can remember. Its where Eric put 2 markers on one blood spot on the floor and Ryan had to remind him there was only one spot. It makes the relationship all the more real to me. Just an opinion from the resident ranter here.

6. TheSylvanLady

TheSylvanLady Victim

Hi everyone! First off, sorry if I'm interrupting anything by posting. I'm new to the posting thing...been lurking for a while on various CSI slash sites; although, I'm NOT new to slash (and prefer slashy stories to het when it comes down to it) or the CSI franchise. I started out watching Vegas about 6 months ago and very shortly after that discovered the absolute JOY that is Nick and Greg. But that's not why I'm here...The first episode of CSIM that I saw was Nailed. All I saw was the UST between Eric and Ryan and became hooked (as if I weren't already!) after the scene at the end. Lol I guess you could say I'm one of the lucky ones having had my CSIM "cherry" popped with the BEST slashy ep of the show! I'd love to beta anyone's stories (I'm a grammar-nazi lol!) and I'd really like to get my own numerous, cluttered ideas out of my head. The Hardy Boys = THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. athlov

athlov Guest

:lol: HAHA! I love that. It's great! :lol:

I like the scene from A Grizzly Murder where it looks like they are candle shopping. Do any of the others get such great shopping scenes together? :lol:

Oh, and the pink shirts just take the cake. :lol:

8. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Very lucky indeed TheSylvanLady :p
    if you're really into the Ryan/Eric slash I recommend you check out Silencer (one of my ultime favourites along with nailed) and Open Water (That's the one with Ryan in the blue shirt with the black sweatevervest, right guys?)

So what I'm trying to say here is Welcome to the Thread! :p

Nozomin, I loved that picture! it was wonderful :p they are soooo domestic and living together ^^ they're even wearing matching clothing, it's the perfect picture of domestic bliss ^^ :D

9. nozomin

nozomin Victim

Awwww....I'm very glad that you guys love those pics and the manip! :lol:

Athlov, it does look like they're doing candle shopping. :D Although I can't remember other shopping scene right now.

My another favorite Eric/Ryan ep is "Curse of the coffin", it's very cute and totally slashable! :lol:

10. CSI_Kat

Great pic! Maybe whoever did the grocery store manip can make this one look like they are in a Victorian store or something like that! Could they be any cuter together in this scene???

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I'm desperate to see Curse of the Coffin! I've seen all sorts of caps and I kind of know the story, but I really want to see it in all its slashy glory. *grumps*

On the other hand, another favourite Hardy Boys episode of mine is Dead Air. Ryan is so obviously trying to provoke Eric into jealousy! And I think it works, judging from how Eric speaks to Natalia later. :D

12. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Dead Air! that was the one I was talking about, Open Water is another one :p

Yes, it was obviuos that while Natalia was trying to make Eric jealous, it was actually Ryan who was succeeding in making Eric jealous! :D
    I'm guessing that if Nailed wasn't the episode where Ryan and Eric got together that Dead Air is or maybe they were already together during Dead Air!

Ryan: Eric, come on, you know I'm only going out with her to find out if she's the mole, I wouldn't go near her otherwise
    Eric: *sigh* I know, babe, but that doesn't mean I have to like it *grabs Ryan around the waist and gives him a passionate kiss* you're mine after all *proceed to use your imagination* :devil:

:p I didn't get into the good stuff too deeply did I?

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I'm going to see 'Dead Air' soon!
    I have the feeling I will cringe during the Ryan/Eric scenes, because from what I heared Ryan isn't very good at asking her out. :rolleyes:

The little dialouge was funny Swift Tales! :lol:
    no, it was PG-13 stuff, but you could write a fic about it. :p

I've seen 'Driven' on Monday. There wasn't a good Eric/Ryan scene in it, I think there was only one tiny scene where they were at the victims house working.
    but maybe they got together after this episode. Eric hears from the little incidient and he's so scared and realizes his feelings for Ryan. :D
    and confronts him. :devil:

14. CSI_Kat

I cringed when he asked her out....it was very painful to watch. It was also very painful when he asked Delko for his ok. It is obvious Ryan's people/dating skills need some work!

15. TheSylvanLady

TheSylvanLady Victim

Saw Deviant last night...and guh.........*drowning in my own drool*

Soooooo much hot man-flirting I couldn't believe it. And it just looks like Delko wants to kill Erica for even getting NEAR his Ryan. I haven't been watching CSIM long, but I've noticed that Eric and Ryan frequently dress alike. Anyone wanna try their hand at writing a fic about this? Like Calleigh or Alexx (or heck, just about ANYONE) starts noticing/getting suspicious that Eric and Ryan are dressing so similarly and spending more time together/flirting more and then chosen person confronts them/asks them about it and their respective reactions...at work and at home. Anyone up for it???? Or if there's already a fic out there, can anyone possibly point me in the right direction??? Please and thank you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.