The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL.....yeah, that's what we call ourselves......well, me and gregslabmouse anyway!...Figured there really wasn't any better way to describe it....lol!!

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, I keep forgetting thats my name on this site, Im so used to loki...

lol, Dj, have I ever thanked you for turning me into a hodgeholic? lol, I think my life would be just a little bit emptier if I wasnt infected with Hodges' greatness... lmao

3. DJRideout

*hugz dj's amazingly super awesome buddy loki*....I am so happy that you feel that way. I mean, what did you do before the greatness of Hodges?? And to think, way back, I thought that I was one of a selected few that loved the lab tech. Now, here, I can truely express my love for him!! My obsession! LOL

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

LMAO
    *hugs DJ*
    yer OBSESSION is right! I'm glad you have a place to contain it now and talk with other people like you, lol.

*thinks back to before that fateful night her and DJ tried to spread the Hodgesness....* Gosh... I can't even remember what I did with my time back then o.o

5. DJRideout

LOL....yup, it is an OBSESSION!! I can not deny it! And I am happy to talk to others that share the similiar feeling.

*thinks back to that night too.....well tries to anyway* No one understood where we were coming from...can you imagine that? I can't!

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey all, lets be mindful of the chatting rule, as well as the fact that this is a non spoiler thread.

DJRideout please be mindful of the picture posting rules anything bigger then 400x400 is considered over and should be put into a clickable url link. I have edited your one post with regard to that large picture.

7. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

wow... i'm away for a couple of days and this thread explodes on me...

so, there was a new episode on friday then? possible hodges trouble? (trying to pick up whast's happened from posts gone by has never been my strong suit)... i'm away search for details in the hostile wilderness (ie other threads:p)

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The hostile wilderness is scary.
    David answered a vic's phone and it was her mom. He had to tell her that her daughter was dead. His expressions were beutiful, it was obvious how hard it was for him.

9. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ah yes.. found out about it in another thread, can't wait to see... sounds sad.

shouldn't be to long now...

i'm having a problem watching hodges during season 7 (not a serious one!!)... everytime he does something i keep thinking about the theory of hodges=mcsk... i'm watching all his scenes for the first time with hindsight (which is weird in and of itself)...

nevermind me.. rambling...

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I'm starting to really think that he is not the MK.

11. DJRideout

well....all I can say is that I apologize if I said anything out of context that could be looked upon as a possible spolier etc. I honestly keep forgetting that there are some here that are not on the same TV schedule as North America, and that even though they may be viewing eppys from season 7, the show could be behind...

SORRY!! for the super largeness of the pic...I think I posted the original instead of the resized version. That was my fault...well, obviously...lol, no one else could have done it...! Sorry :) (I just figured seeing it was posted on many different sites, it was just a given)

**hopes there's no hard feelings**

*tries to regain her composure.......sometimes I can get a little carried away...I'll admit! lol*

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There are not problems as long as you know and remember that there is a size restriction. Also mistakes happen, as to hard feelings nope none, no worries. ;)

As to the spoilers, there are alot of people in the U.S who want to remain spoiler free, the thing is how far free, some think a tv descript gives away to much, or a tv preview, commerical, etc. Some think thats fine but don't want it to go farther then that. It's really a catch 22 so we error to the side of caution and sometimes a little is fine and well who knows. :lol:

13. DJRideout

That's understandable. Personally, I like having an idea on what to expect in future episodes, but I truely respect the wishes of people who want to be spoiler free...lol...so I'll watch my tongue, well, in this case, my fingers on what is said about the upcoming eppys. :)

peace out!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I think that things like TV guide and promos aren't really spoilers, but that things like what the producers and actors release, and rumors are, but each person has thier own pinion.

Whats bothering mt now is that no one knows if Wallace signed for season 8.

15. DJRideout

I was kinda thinking that too, but it depends on the person I guess. Well, I respect that though!

I really want to know if he's signed on for the 8th aswell. I asked over in the other thread...about returning cast, but no one as of yet knows......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.