CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DAnNSfreak, Mar 24, 2007.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Lol, at least now... I know which scenes to avoid hahah.
    *runs away*

2. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

What?!?!?!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    CSI:Ny is finally hitting our shores?

Gee...dunno bout that. Been busy with my hectic college life. Guess what, I'm sitting for final in another two weeks!!(What the heck am I doing here anyway?)

Fuh...luckily I have Astro Max-it.need to call home tell em to record it....I can't wait!! :D :D

3. vampireD4

vampireD4 Prime Suspect

why I still can't watch season 3 in Taiwan!!???
    I've been waiting for a long time :( :(

4. chaostheory08

^You don't have AXN over there in Taiwan?
    AXN is the cable carrier of CSI in Asia.

5. lane

lane Police Officer

Same! My school's exam is on THE WHOLE WEEK. And I have add maths tuition class from 7.45 to 10.00 pm. Gasp! Shock! Horror! Will she be able to get home in time to catch the latest season of CSI:NY? Tune in to find out! lol

Doreen has the best birthday presents each year. Hehe.

BTW, has anyone seen the OTHER promo clip? I caught it a few weeks ago. It was of these few ladies wearing the costume from Breakfast at Tiffany's (the LBD and glasses, hairdo and cigar-thingy) walking into a building. Without warning the pull out guns and started shooting around. The music was I Love NY by Madonna. So, has anyone seen it? What are your opinions?
    I thought it was really cool-when I saw the whole garb I thought it was an Alias promo. LOL

Dannsfreak, don't worry. You're not the only one who hasn't seen a full eppy of the new season. ;)

6. chaostheory08

^Well, it's actually a teaser for an episode. Teasers are the clips before they play the opening credits.

7. vampireD4

vampireD4 Prime Suspect

well I do have AXN here
    but AXN here only plays Season 2 :( :(
    maybe I should move to another countries :D

8. chaostheory08

Well, try watching tomorrow -- same time 10pm. It's the 3rd season premier.

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I know I do XD

So... tonight! Anyone excited? I don't think I'll be able to catch the premiere; I only had one hour of sleep today so tonight it's lights off early for me.

10. chaostheory08

Happy birthday, Doreen!

11. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

So did anyone watched the season premiere? I thought it was pretty good overall, I'm really happy to see Flack again (YAY FLACK) and I thought the newbies, Dr Driscoll and Angell weren't as annoying as some people made them out to be. I did think Lindsay was a little irritating when she was pushing her motive for the murder to Mac and Stella, but then that's just Lindsay being Lindsay. I'm not too sure about Mac's romance, it did feel like it just came out of nowhere but for now I'm open about it. It kinda surprised me how open I am about all the new stuff this time, so I'm looking forward to more episodes! :D

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I didn't watched the episode until the end; I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion! :lol: But I did managed to watch most of it. Peyton is alright though I agree with Aina; her romance with Mac was very in-your-face. I like Angell, or maybe it's because I'm missing Aiden, but still, I like Angell.

13. chaostheory08

Well, I have watched this episode waaay before it aired here. And uh... yeah, Peyton/Mac was very in-your-face that's why it's first impulse to not like her very much. But later, she's not really a bother. You won't even realize she's there even if it's just her and Mac in a scene.

14. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

whoops... haven't been here for awhile... been so busy in school. I liked People with Money... as much as I like any everyday CSI NY episode. Great, but not the best. Mac and Peyton.... ah well, no problems with it, though it's very weird to see Mac in romantic scenes. Takes some getting used to.
    As much as I like Lindsay, I can see what everyone means. SHe did come off as a tad annoying when she was so convinced she had the right suspect.
    Great to have Flack back, complety recovered and back to his usual self. I especially loved Danny. The way he spoke throughout the episode was so chirpy and energetic. Not a single bored moment when he's on screen. :lol:

Next up... Not What it Looks Like!

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I missed it :( I fell asleep before it started. Not that I have a copy stashed somewhere but still...

Anyway, does anyone know when the replays are? I only know of the Supreme Sunday thing but sometimes I forget that, too.

Yeah, Cate, naka-angkla palagi lola peyton mo kay mac ;)