Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

First of all - you LIVE in Hawaii? OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!! My husband and I went on our honeymoon there - Oahu (Waikiki Beach) and Maui. OMG I would give my left arm to go back there!!!

Second, I agree wth you 100,00%!!! Sometimes dreams aren't meant to be brought to reality. Then what would you have left to dream?

I remember when I had the hots for Wil Wheaton - back when I was 14 years old. Yeh he was my obsession. I had Wil Wheaton wallpaper - seriously I had so many pictures torn out of magazines that I filled my walls with his photos. I joined his fan club Wilpower (I know some of you are chuckling right now) and I got a piece of mail saying that he was going to be in Philly on such-n-such date. My mother took me there to see him. I met him, got his autograph, brought my face close to his and felt the hotness of his cheeks to get a picture with him (no I didn't faint) and walked off stage. After that... it was like... ok now that my dream has come to fruition, what the heck do I dream about now?!??!?!?! It was kinda sad actually.

Plus I would also feel terrible if Jon was a bad kisser. Could you imagine hyping someone up in your head and then BANG the moment comes and EWWWWWWWWW not at all what you had fantasized? This has also happened to me. I went out with this gorgeous guy. I lusted after him for months. We went out a few times and we kissed and OMG I was so disappointed! He was a HORRIBLE kisser!!! I broke up with him like a week later - yes it was THAT bad!!!!

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wil..who? :lol:
    I would be trilled to meet Jon, I think I would still have a lot to dream about. I would much rather become his sort of friend than just get a kiss and forget about him.

But now when I think about it. If I meet Jon, I couldnt fantasize much about that anymore but I think it would be different. If I met him, it would be great, I could go home and write everything I remember about every single moment. Then I dont know what I would do next.

Okay Im getting myself and probably all of you confused!
    All in all, I would probably want to meet him, and if I were to become his friend, that would be very awesome. (I dont know why he would want to be friends with teenage girl when he has all his grown up-actor-famous friends :lol:) Oh well :)

-Hawaii is awesome when you visit and you get to stay in Waikiki in the fancy hotels and everyhing. But when you live there, its different. Its not nice in my opinion but this is off topic :lol: Sorry Geni :D
    (It is very nice to visit though)

3. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Will Wheaton Ilovejonathantogo he was on star trex lol

Rack I know what ya mean he was really hot liked him alot :lol:

And you guys have a point once you meet them you dream has been fulfilled and what will you dream about.

Cours IMO id want the kiss and my dream to be fullfilled then i could go on dreamin about Shawn Horcoff or Berry Pepper lol

4. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I'm only gonna be 15 this year, so there's NO WAY I'm gonna kiss him. Even if I was old enough, the most I would be able to do is give him a hug - a BIG hug, that is. I love hugging my duvet in bed at night, thinking I'm actually hugging my sweet Ryan. :lol:

Hey I think I've asked this before but I don't think anyone noticed - Has anyone seen Jon's [/b]childhood photos[/b]? Chances are there won't be any on the net, but I'm just asking. I saw Adam Rodriguez & Eric Szmanda's childhood pics & I was like, 'Awwwwwwwwww....they were so adorable!'

5. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

woots! togo childhood pics? i too wanna see if there's any.

btw, any of you guys got a look at ryan's identification card that's always on his hip?

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no why??? i mean i know what and where he keeps it but is it like his real ID or something? and if i was that girl i would just be in shock if he kissed me....i would just be like OMG!!! :D

7. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

SandersSidle what clip is your pic from???? Oh my dayz if he kissed me I'd probally say ' Thanks ' and then pass out. Then at hospital I come round and if he's there by the bed side I'd pass out again. Wouldn't be that cool? Wow.. I can see it now... lol!!!
    I had a dream last night about Nailed. I was in the back seat with him holding his hand * Drool *. Aww bless him. He is such a good actor. And if he doesn't read the posts he has no idea what we are talking about. And if he does... well.... erm.... we better shut up about our fantasies lol!!
    Anyway, I need to be slapped!! I haven't seen series 5!!!!! Though, I have seen afew pics.
    Athlov those pics are like the best. He is so smexi in them!! * drool *
    Oh yes sorry peepz but I couldn't resist saving and using some of the pics :S I hope that tis okayy!

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I can answer that, sandersidle's icon is a clip of the tv show Criminal Minds ;)

I have a talk about CSI next week with my best friend and we have to show a bit of CSI, and we chose to show the part in Nailed where he gets shot with the nailgun. I wonder how my class is gonna like that :lol: Maybe there are a few Togoholics in disguise (sp??) there.

9. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

That would be cool!!! Good luck with that!

My friend just said Jonathan Togo is a t**t and doesn't see why people are intersted in him :O :O

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Nikki, I already showed that in English and everyone was like :eek: "Ewwww!" or "Omg!" I was like :lol: :lol:

Your friend called him a what??? :O Meanie! :p

11. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

what word has t at the beginning and at the end??
    my mom came in while i was watching nailed and she was like EW THEY CAN SHOW THIS ON DAYTIME TV!?! (because here we get csi in the afternoon)

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I had yet another weird Jon dream last night.
    I was walking in this room and I saw this flyer about Jonathan Togo having some kind of concert. So I went. Everyone there got seated and Jon began picking numbers. If he picked your seat number, you got to meet him and get an autograph and a picture with him. My number was like never called, he walked down the aisle to where I was sitting and sat next to me :eek:. He starting talking to me like we were friends! Then finally we was like, your number is never going to get picked so have an autograph and a picture and a hug :). Ok so it wasnt super exciting but it was pretty cool :D. Atleast it was really Jon is this dream and not an old man like in my other dream! :lol:

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hmm, are we talking about Nailed?! :D I love this episode. I think I never get as excited during an episode of CSI:Miami as in this one. My mom could tell you. I watched it every time it aired in that week (yeah, they repeat it at least 4 times in the same week they air it for the first time). And I enjoyed it every time I did that. I never get tired of seeing him. Jon was excelent!
    Well, about my sister and mother comments about it, they were more analizing me and my attitudes than the episode :lol: Well, as for two friends who saw it, too, but not at that time. they saw it a couple of weeks ago. Just to introduce, they know CSI is my passion, so if they get to watch an episode, they usually tell me what was it...Then one of them was like "Yesterday I saw one episode of CSI (yeah, they never know wheter it is LV, NY or Miami), the guy had something in the eye"--said with a i-will-never-watch-this-show-again face...The other one, said something like "The CSI had a nail in the eye..." at this time i was yelling NAILED and making an all happy face!"Isn't it cool? One of my favorites. Poor Ryan" and she continued, after seeing my excitement "the other guy [Delko] and him couldn't stop screaming, they seem like crazy people" And I simply answered "well, afterall, he had a nail in the way...I imagine is not one of the best things of the world. wouldn't you scream?!". At this time, I was completely focused on supporting CSI:Miami...And then she made that look that told me that she had just said that to see what my reaction would be. Then we starting laughing at each other :lol: (you had to be there to understand!)

14. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

oh man i have yet to see nailed..thats ok tho cause tonight i'm buying season 4 at my work! i was gonna go shopping for it tomorrow but i just called a few places and my work carries it cheaper than the other stores :D:D:D:D so ill be finished in approximatly like 4 days cause of work and stuff otherwise id be finished really quickly!lol

15. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Nailed was on TV here this week and I've been looking forward to it for weeks. I saw it first time round, but rewatching is important, yes? What did I do? I managed to chop the beginning off the recording! :rolleyes: They were nearly at the hospital by the time my recording started! Grrrrr! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.