CSI Las Vegas Sites

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by glam_chic86, May 17, 2006.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

JUBRAZIL...ERICA......thanks a bunch :)

If any more come to mind, would love to know...peace out!

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Who is Keppler hasn't updated their videos in over a month, this is very frustrating.

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm. I guess now that everyone knows who Keppler is (or was) then the site isn't going to have that many hits ;), hence their slow updating. (If I understand correctly, people were still awaiting approval for their videos to be uploaded).

I would suggest taking a look at the CBS csiwiki site which also has lots of videos and the like posted. :)

I hope that was of some help.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I don't think that by them killing him off means they will have fewer hits, the site didn't really have anything to do with him besides his dossier on it. CBS continued to post videos from MIAB and Fallen Idols after he had been killed off. And I think they are better organized on the Who is Keppler site rather than the WIKI

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sorry, the Keppler bit was actually a joke mrb105. ;)

Looking at both sites again I can't see any updates on either. But there is a break at the moment so maybe it's just too soon for them to post videos for the upcoming episodes. :) I'm sure they will in the future.

The Wiki site video section does say 'welcome, everybody from keppler.cbs.com', so maybe they are planning to post them there, as I'm pretty sure they post the same preview videos on each site. :)

6. DJRideout

I had some stuff posted on the WIKI site, but someone came in and removed some of it! **It really annoyed me** Personally speaking, I don't think the wiki site is maintained very well...but like I said, that's just my personal opinion.

I have sort've moved away from those sites, and a few friends and I have created our own mini sites. It may not be to the caliber of the wiki site, but at least you've got a little more freedom to post things, like pics, thoughts, etc...

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Oh I totally see where you're coming from. No offense to CBS but I really think the wiki site is disturbing. People just post whatever they like to the pages and delete whatever they don't like, which is not very respectful. Some people even argue with the mods there. Just when I thought they couldn't do anything more stupid than that official discussion board, they managed to surprise me again.

8. DJRideout

LOL....Don't get me started on the "message board!" That's another touchy subject for me. Like you said, no offense to CBS for the good intensions, but it is ridiculous how people can move freely over the wiki site! I am a fan of Hodges, as you can tell from the banner below, my site on the wiki page for his character got a total overhaul and about 75% of the stuff I had on it, is now gone. If it was the Mods that did it, why haven't they touched my NICK tribute page or explained why they did it? If it was just some random haters, why couldn't they just leave well enough alone and just not visit the site?

Oh well, LOKI and I have moved on like I said before...and started new sites dedicated to our guys. (I'm just assuming you're the same ERICA from the Keppler site...lol)

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ If you're talking about ericasj on the Keppler site who made the video Hero, then yup that's me. lol. I agree that CBS' intention of having these sites/boards seemed good to me at first, but later they gave me the feeling that they just wanted to use these sites for promotion purpose and didn't really care if fans have meaningful or respectful conversations/discussions on them. These sites need some serious moderation. Anyway, here is so much a better place to discuss the show.

10. DJRideout

Well...lol....still love the video....and still watchin it. And I can only agree with what you are saying. I too am glad that this site is normal...lol

11. DJRideout

looks like they're trying to save the wiki site with an overhaul....

12. CSIangelface

CSIangelface Dead on Arrival

does anyone know of any other csi forums i could go on alwell as this??

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

Calling any Hodges or Wendy or Archie fan. Or Keppler or Vartann fan! Visit my new site!

The content isn't where I want it, but there's enough to keep most occupied for at least a little while. I'll be updating as often as possible!

I Remember You - Your CSI recurring character fix!

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Didn't the promo for next week have a mini killer website on it. I thought it said miniaturekiller.com but that isn't working for me.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute